It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tossed out of my bank

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
hi Randy
When i do sub contracts in the US i get paid via visa
instantly
my bank up here in Ca was in the original top twenty tarp recipients
now thats funny, and I wonder about that......

checks werk well in hockey though

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I work for a bank there's no point in giving customer facing staff crap we are the lowest paid, don't get bonuses and have no impact on bank policy.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Easy peasy, Japanesee.

Ha ha! That's cool.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WilsonWilson

I work for a bank there's no point in giving customer facing staff crap we are the lowest paid, don't get bonuses and have no impact on bank policy.

Yeah, like I said I do realise that. And I did have em cracking up at me. The bank mamager was even flurting a tad I think.
But she would poke me with her finger nail when I got to loud and I'd and I'd over react as I were really hurt. Like I said
no harm was done.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

DAN
Believe it or not I thought about sending you the check and having you cash it for me.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

randyvs

DAN
Believe it or not I thought about sending you the check and having you cash it for me.

thats alot of beer cans Randy
theres gonna be shipping
do you prefer empties or fulls...?

i highly recommend tallboys..
they cut down on expensive wear and tear on the carpet between the easy chair and the fridge

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

My friend Danbones has me in stitches again.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

by famous location are you talking about the pony express office and stables.
that only thing i can think of.

wait wasn't jesse james killed there.

edit on 2-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: now that i think about it jesse james born there in kearney and wasn't the ford brothers put on trial in st joseph
edit on 2-3-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

You are correct on my main point for sure. Jesse James was murdered
five miles away from where I was born. People in the area are still bitter
about it.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

yea, i can see it. people in missouri loved him and his brother.

wonder if you ever heard of this, the first time i did i found it pretty interesting.

seems like there might have been three sets of james brothers and they were all related.

Many James Gangs.

being that your right there maybe a idea for a thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Awesome link hounddog and I appreciate that big time. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Congrats for having the guts to say what you felt. I'd love to know how many customers you 'woke up' during your venture, LoL...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

your welcome, thought you might like that.

i've always had a interest in the old west and that time frame and all the men and women that of that era.
i pretty much like all history.

just wondering what do you think about the pictures that supposedly show billy the kid hanging out with the gang.
i kinda think it not possible, seeing how he was 22 when he died and that he was born on the day the civil began.
jesse james was in his mid teens during the war, and the pictures all seem to be of them when they were real young.
i think billy would have been real young, 10,11 or 12 when those shots were made.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I think what you got there is an advantage being cached.
Some earlier trick photography done for a convenience
of whatever sort. But still an item ready to be referrenced
on occasion.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You are lucky they didn't call the cops and get beaten to a bloody pulp. Seems to be the standard MO when dealing with people in authority these days.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I also have had my qualms with B of A, but rather than spouting off like a child, i changed banks and have been extremely happy with my new one. Acting out will (and did) get you nothing but your transaction started a day later than it could have. If enough ppl actually take their money elswhere, then and only then will B of A get the message. I encourage evryone to look into their local Credit Union or smaller local banks. Keep your money and do your shopping w/ locally owned businesses!!!

edit on amb062014-03-06T10:35:26-06:003106 by abdctd because: (no reason given)

edit on amb062014-03-06T10:36:52-06:003106 by abdctd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by abdctd

Like one day matters or me kissing ass would've mattered. Still no money.
Can't wait til it clears I'll suck every cent immediately and close the account.
Then it's credfit union.
edit on 6-3-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I bank with a small, local bank. The tellers and branch manager know my name, and I've met the bank president on several occasions. Small banks still exist, but they are definatley getting harder and harder to find.

It seems Walmart is snapping up banks left and right under Arvest Bank. While not directly owned by Walmart, it is owned by Sam Walton's son Jim.

So, if you bank with Arvest be aware that there are family ties to the Walmart giant.

EDIT TO ADD: It seems that Arvest was sneaky and let the local banks keep their names after being bought out. Your bank might actually be owned by Arvest, and by proxy, Walmart.
edit on 6-3-2014 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yea chase bought our bank and recently started making us show id all the time. This is big deal for small town bank where everyone knows each other. It has made me want to change banks.

Their reason is because of money laundering. I looked at them like they were crazy. This does not fly in small town America and I will be moving my business to another locally owned bank or credit union.

Craziness....

The Bot

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
A self-praising thread about throwing a tantrum at a bank. How very Above Top Secret.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join