It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tossed out of my bank

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Thought you might like to join me for a great laugh. Laughing Our Asses Off
at the NWO. I've been laughing in the face of the globalists for over a week
solid straight now. They pride themselves on a one world economy. And yet,
when I present an international check for eighteen hundred and seventen
dollars in lew of online services from Canada, to B of A here in America.
They turn blue in the face.Huff'n and puff'n and gaulking at me like I'm some
kind of a flatulent criminal. Most of you would've been proud of Randy, for the
stinky scene I made in the bank when they told me, it could be four to eight
weeks before the check would clear. I went from reading
it like a joke at first and almost busting up. To an absolute horror of jokes
filled with curse words. Jokes that involved the globalist economy and Randy's
dismay with the whole affair concerning the check. Then a little anger showing
up and security tossing me out and telling me I couldn't come back til the next
day to finish processing the check. I complied peacefully because I realised for
sure, it wasn't security that was at fault. Or for that matter the
employees or management of the branch even. Just bank policy really.

So I came back the next day and promised the manager not to be a bad boy again
and got the process going on the check. Still had everybody in stitches by the time
I left though. Just wanted to let you guys share in some of Randy's banking adventures.
I was born in St. Joseph Mo. Five miles away from a very famous location. A liitle guessing
game for those who are interested.

Title
edit on 1-3-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Not a surprising ordeal with your bank....especially B of A. I have had checks from various investments and always the same song and dance. Perhaps you are close to where Jesse James met his ultimate demise ? The Pony Express also started around St Jo....I would change banks if I were you, I eventually had too because some of the restrictions they imposed. I'm not sure I could have behaved as well as you did, so good job !

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Bank with credit unions, one of the best Financial choices I made was moving from a big bank to a local credit union.

Before that I thought the days of "community" banking, where the bank manager knows your name was a thing of the past, apparently not.

Its alive and well at your local credit union, As an example I had an out of state check, large amount, didn't even bat an eye at just handing me the cash, no hold period, no nothing.

Other examples, we changed our car note from Wells Fargo to the credit union, and actually got to talk about what interest rate, and benefits from various loan types they had. They took into account things other than a Credit score, they talked to us at length, determined things like my wife's credit score had just taken a hit from two accounts that closed (on there own from non use) and gave us the lower interest rate anyway.

Just little personal factors that a Bank wouldn't of considered.
edit on 1-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Check fraud is rampant in banks right now so they are on the lookout for it. When a bank deposits an international check it's nearly impossible to recover the funds on a bounced check. They are also told to watch for people that raise a stink like you. That is one of the warning signs that something is wrong. You are responsible for the funds on a bad check not the bank so they were really trying to do you a favor.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Bankers are bankers and 99 % need to be made unemployed.....
The business could easily be done by machines .....as these people do similar work and act like machines anyways....

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

benrl
Bank with credit unions, one of the best Financial choices I made was moving from a big bank to a local credit union.

Before that I thought the days of "community" banking, where the bank manager knows your name was a thing of the past, apparently not.

Its alive and well at your local credit union, As an example I had an out of state check, large amount, didn't even bat an eye at just handing me the cash, no hold period, no nothing.

Other examples, we changed our car note from Wells Fargo to the credit union, and actually got to talk about what interest rate, and benefits from various loan types they had. They took into account things other than a Credit score, they talked to us at length, determined things like my wife's credit score had just taken a hit from two accounts that closed (on there own from non use) and gave us the lower interest rate anyway.

Just little personal factors that a Bank wouldn't of considered.
edit on 1-3-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

Benri always has some great advice. I'm going to that. Before I get the Pinkertons looking for me. LOL

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I couldn't agree with you more. I've been with a local credit union since I was 18 and I have never had a problem with them. Whenever I have had a dispute, they have stepped in and helped resolve them or offered to take up the battle for me.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So you threw a temper tantrum and showed off your knowledge of swear words and were thrown out. I'm sure they have you on security cam. Tell me, did your little act get you the funds any faster?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Tell me, did your little act get you the funds any faster?

Not at all. But it sure felt appropriate at the time.

And kind a good after word. No harm done.
The anger was spewed mostly by making fun
of their globalist economy. I know it was immature
but sometimes well, WTF?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Did you givem an Alex Jones middle finger?

edit on 1-3-2014 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You must live on or near Lafayette St.

I have had many thrilling bank experiences. The last bank that I used was probably eight years ago. They wanted a copy of my divorce decree, I declined and was refused a spot for my several thousand dollars. Oh well.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Well I can't say I felt like I was being raped, but maybe abused.
Whah!
Alex in his better looking days. Still love the guy tho.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

schuyler
So you threw a temper tantrum and showed off your knowledge of swear words and were thrown out. I'm sure they have you on security cam. Tell me, did your little act get you the funds any faster?

Nope I am sure it helped him none,

But it was a Major bank, so putting on the knee pads and kissing ass to access his money, wouldn't have helped him any either.

See much like the Cable companies, banks seem to be in the business of screwing over their customers, all while smiling.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

But it was a Major bank, so putting on the knee pads and kissing ass to access his money, wouldn't have helped him any either.

For the record, this just isn't my style either. LOL

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You have to wonder about somebody that discusses his adventures in a third person narrative and things his antics as a whole were funny.

I understand that there is a term for folks that refer to themselves that way, but I'm not going to look it up.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

You have to wonder about somebody that discusses his adventures in a third person narrative and things his antics as a whole were funny.

I like to that from time to time because it makes people wonder.

So wonder away.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
We live in a world where sometimes, the only reasonable alternative,
is absolute insanity.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
had the same problem over here in australia, so now all my disbursment funds from the family get transfered via moneygram, i get it instantly and i even get a better rate of exchange than with the bank

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i bank with wells fargo. My local branch manager, as well as every other employee, knows me there. It feels like a small town community bank to me, so long as i am not trying to get a loan. LOL, and I really don't.

I have used a local CU, still have an open account there with a few bucks in it. Getting a loan with them is far, far easier and I get a better interest rate.

The reason i bank with WF: they have a real footprint. Like web banking services....very robust. My oldest has his account with them, and transferring cash to him while he is in another town attending college is just very simple. My 16 year old has his account with them, too. They set him up a home for his direct deposits to go from his job (he works 10-20 hours a week for one of my managers), and he has a debit card. He just called and said, "Hey dad, i want to go eat with the guys....can you put a few bucks in my account?" Easy peasy, Japanesee.

Our CU's mobile/web banking options either don't exist, or are a joke.

My situation with WF is not entirely typical. My business dealings get me treated well by the locals. But when I watch the way the tellers and bankers interact with regular joe's....i am impressed. They really do have great service and a real connection with their customers. Many of the older customers banked in that building back before WF acquired the bank that used to be there.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I to use WF for my business banking, when I lived in Kalifornia it was terrible, both the state and the bank. I was always amazed how they held, controlled, and parceled out my "F"ing money. Personal service was a fantasy, I once went in and they all knew me on a first name basis, but when I wrote a check for 200 bucks it was refused because I had left my CDL at home. I had been banking with them longer then most of the young tellers had been alive but it didn't make a difference.

Then I moved to Virginia and thats when things changed,the hometown attitude, kindness, helpfulness was genuine, now even when I go to the drive up, they send out a dog biscuit for the pooch. For me it's always been banks, government, and lawyers that need to find a chuteless plane departure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join