It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Video of Russian flag being raised over Odessa.

newsviewscomment.com...

link   

statifik
I think the topic title is happening somewhat inadequate ) Russia did not declare war on Ukraine - Russian President received consent to use troops if necessary . These are different things .
My condolences to asen_y2k , more likely Crimea disconnected from the rest of Ukraine , as it is likely it will make the eastern region. The rest of the Ukraine ( especially in the western part ) is likely to apply all methods Poland . Ukraine as a state with every hour closer to oblivion . And it seems that everyone in this world is satisfied with things .

Last time I checked sending your armed forces into another nations territory to occupy land is a invasion.

statifik
Russian President received consent to use troops if necessary .

But they didn't seek agreement from Ukraine! Hence its being a I-N-V-A-S-I-O-N.

Hitler got approval from his Party before he invaded Poland.....I take it that wasn't a invasion either? ;lol:

link   

Asen - In Simferopol schools are now required to fly the Russian flag

And in California they can't wear tshirts with the stars and stripes either on the 5th of may (el cinco de Mayo)....Makes you wonder which invasion is worse.
edit on AM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by statifik

I am not a Ukrainian citizen, nor Russian

As a neutral observer I would choose a referendum. A uninfluenced one.

link   

crazyewok

statifik
I think the topic title is happening somewhat inadequate ) Russia did not declare war on Ukraine - Russian President received consent to use troops if necessary . These are different things .
My condolences to asen_y2k , more likely Crimea disconnected from the rest of Ukraine , as it is likely it will make the eastern region. The rest of the Ukraine ( especially in the western part ) is likely to apply all methods Poland . Ukraine as a state with every hour closer to oblivion . And it seems that everyone in this world is satisfied with things .

Last time I checked sending your armed forces into another nations territory to occupy land is a invasion.

statifik
Russian President received consent to use troops if necessary .

But they didn't seek agreement from Ukraine! Hence its being a I-N-V-A-S-I-O-N.

Hitler got approval from his Party before he invaded Poland.....I take it that wasn't a invasion either? ;lol:

You didn't check that with the US, did you ?

link   
Where are all the "live updates from inside Ukraine"? All i see is re-posts from twitter and other news agencies? Not even 1 bullet fired and people are all up in this thread. Y'all desperately want a world war. Not sure why, when you can barely battle snow. lmfao

On a sidenote, gold is up +28
johngaltfla.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

asen_y2k
reply to post by statifik

I am not a Ukrainian citizen, nor Russian

As a neutral observer I would choose a referendum. A uninfluenced one.

Amen..under the eyes of an independant council, if one even exists.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

15:42:
International security expert Ian Brzezinski says a deployment of Nato's rapid response force is among four options Nato should consider in order to bolster Ukrainian security, in this piece for the alliance's governing body, the North Atlantic Council. Such a deployment could include sending Nato ships to the Black Sea.

BBC live feed

First talk now of NATO military intervention.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

andy1972
"This morning the British (Ukrainian) Ambassador in Berlin (Moscow) handed the German (Russian) Government a final Note stating that, unless we heard from them by 05 o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland (Ukraine), a state of war would exist between us.

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Germany

Please ...don't you think that wars and declaration of wars is little more than few notes. If that even happened.

War with Russia will Ensure complete economic collapse of the west.

And then Western population will start rioting.

If Russia made a mistake of taking Crimea, West will sure as hell make a huge mistake of going to war with Russia.

Russia is not Syria

Russia is not Libya

Russia is not Iraq

need I go on

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AntiPrivateWestBankers

Either that, or the other way around. I wouldn't want to be Putin when this goes pear shaped.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

crazyewok

15:42:
International security expert Ian Brzezinski says a deployment of Nato's rapid response force is among four options Nato should consider in order to bolster Ukrainian security, in this piece for the alliance's governing body, the North Atlantic Council. Such a deployment could include sending Nato ships to the Black Sea.

BBC live feed

Where ??? I dont see any talk of NATO intervention.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

On the link I gave on the live feed side panel. Apparently the options that could be on the table now.
edit on 3-3-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

crazyewok

How I would LOVE for nato to attack Russia

I honestly would LOVE IT

It would ensure economic collapse and final fall of the Western Private Central Bankers who have enslaved the western governments and military

Not to mention that China and Russia have a defense deal between themselves.

Boy Would I love for western military industrial complex to fall within my lifetime.

Please NATO please attack.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

andy1972
"This morning the British (Ukrainian) Ambassador in Berlin (Moscow) handed the German (Russian) Government a final Note stating that, unless we heard from them by 05 o'clock that they were prepared at once to withdraw their troops from Poland (Ukraine), a state of war would exist between us.

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Germany (Russia).

Scary isn't it..to here it in our times.
edit on AM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

I think these days it would more likely announced in this way.

'Ukraine and Russia have changed their status to 'war'.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers

andy1972

I have to tell you now that no such undertaking has been received, and that consequently this country is at war with Germany

Please ...don't you think that wars and declaration of wars is little more than few notes. If that even happened.

If Russia made a mistake of taking Crimea, West will sure as hell make a huge mistake of going to war with Russia.

Russia is not Syria

Russia is not Libya

Russia is not Iraq

need I go on

Ermmmm??
Look, it was just a play on words...Neville Chamberlins famous speech announcing England was at war with Germany in 1939 adapted to 2014...
To hear a declaration of war in our time sounds scary....to a normal person...
Nothing of jingoism or sabre rattleing from me.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

khimbar

North Korea likes this.

Russia and USA have change their status to "its complicated".

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Kerch, residents welcome Russian peacekeepers www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers

crazyewok

How I would LOVE for nato to attack Russia

I honestly would LOVE IT

It would ensure economic collapse and final fall of the Western Private Central Bankers who have enslaved the western governments and military

Not to mention that China and Russia have a defense deal between themselves.

Boy Would I love for western military industrial complex to fall within my lifetime.

Please NATO please attack.

You seem to be misinformed about US tech and the tech US shares with NATO... it won't be a shooting match by any means. They won't know what the hell happened til it was too late.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

crazyewok

khimbar

North Korea likes this.

Russia and USA have change their status to "its complicated".

China has changed it's status to 'watching and waiting'.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
on a side note stock market around the world think it may be war soon

Stock market live blog: Dow drops by triple digits on Ukraine fears; S&P slides from record

blogs.marketwatch.com...

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join