It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 640
<< 637  638  639    641  642  643 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmonova

Agreed but these guys need to have counter weapons to kill off the shelling of the cities by artillery and mortar.

This is not good for the morale of the people and fighters. War is costing Kiev roughly $3 million a day and that means mere $1B and they can fight for nearly a year. It can all the while do lots of damage to cities and industries in the eastern regions.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
a reply to: cosmonova

Agreed but these guys need to have counter weapons to kill off the shelling of the cities by artillery and mortar.

This is not good for the morale of the people and fighters. War is costing Kiev roughly $3 million a day and that means mere $1B and they can fight for nearly a year. It can all the while do lots of damage to cities and industries in the eastern regions.

The war will intensify which means resistance forces will receive in one way or another what they need. Kieve has to do something before winter.
The moral and what is more important, the experience is there. That is the least of problems.Most of these guys are experienced ex military people, special forces personnel,etc. You cannot say the same for the opposite side which is dominantly a mix of Maidan volunteers and nationalists whose main weapon is Russophobia. But that is not enough to wage a war. Even with a massive advantage in numbers and weaponry they are not able to do anything apart from shelling cities. The more time pass the less advantage they will have.
I read somewhere quite a good observation about this shelling and air strikes. It might be that Kiev has accepted a fact that Novorossiya is a reality and they will never have control over it so they are trying to at least cause a massive damage and make it harder for people of Novorossiya after this war. Otherwise, you would think they would stop this nonsense and sit to negotiate and contribute to solution for these regions and address their problems. (federalisation, etc).
Also keep an eye on Syria and Iran, US/EU/NATO will try to bring these countries under the light again as the thought is Russia will be too busy with Ukraine.
edit on 9-6-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
just as I said about Ukraine playing games about payments for Gas. They can afford that as it is a summer period.
And they will be very quiet during winter time.

Russia, Ukraine and the EU have failed to reach an agreement during gas talks in Brussels. Negotiations will continue on Tuesday or Wednesday, EU Energy Commissioner Guenther Oettinger said after the fifth round of the three-party talks.

Oettinger specified that there are some remaining open issues and different positions between the parties.

He indicated that talks will continue tomorrow as Ukrainian and Russian delegates talk with their governments and decide if they want to continue the negotiations.

"The talks will continue either Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning," Commission spokeswoman Sabine Berger told Reuters.

Russia, Ukraine and the EU for the first time discussed the price for the supplied Russian gas to Ukraine, including payments for June-August, Russia's Energy Minister Aleksandr Novak said after the three-party gas talks ended.

Russia has proposed "a very constructive plan, which we believe all stakeholders could and should accept,” Novak said, including the repayment schedules for the remaining debt Ukraine owes Gazprom.

$1.454 billion of Ukraine’s undisputed debt to Gazprom remains unpaid. This is the debt for Russian gas delivered to Ukraine in November and December of 2013.

The parties discussed repayments for the past November-December supplies, Novak said, adding that the need to pay back $1.451 billion by June 10 remains unchanged, as well as the partial repayment of $500 million debt accumulated for April and May.

Earlier on Monday, Ukraine’s energy and coal industry minister Yury Prodan said Kiev will pay the debt for Russian gas after the new gas price is confirmed.

Gazprom says Ukraine owes it $4.46 billion in unpaid bills and is running up more debt at a rate of more than $1 billion per month. Meanwhile, Kiev says its debt for 2013 and 2014 as of April 1 stood at $2.2 billion. It paid $786 million last week which covered the gas supplied in the first quarter of this year.

Ukraine receives about half of its natural gas from the Russian energy giant, and about 16 percent of Europe’s annual demand passes through Ukrainian pipelines.

A compromise agreement reached in May was broken by Kiev after it failed to repay $2 billion to Gazprom. The second part of that deal included another $500 million to be paid no later than June 7.

On Monday, Aleksey Miller said that Gazprom will wait another seven days for the debt to be paid in full before it switches Kiev to a prepayment system for natural gas.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALoveSupreme

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: victor7

The only paranoia and fear I see is coming from Russia, not the West.

Have to disagree.
The only paranoia and fear I see is coming from is from, the west and that can be seen just in there behavior towards Russia and there own puppet controlled own states trough the way they were behaving on DDay.

If not the paranoia from the west can been seen and noticed in the western news outlets.

Are you by chance posting from St. Petersburg? You know the PR consultancies have many more offices these days. If you do not like it here in Dubai, I am sure you could find one in Hurghada. I hear it is lovely there but sadly I am incapable of return.

I suppose I might not consider Russian state-controlled media paranoid if it were not for all these relentless exposes on RT regarding old Cold War contingencies by the west -- like this one on 'Gladio', a supposed NATO contingency to kill leftist political candidates in Europe.

Are you by chance posting from St. Petersburg? You know the PR consultancies have many more offices these days. If you do not like it here in Dubai

insult post there but i am amused nor surprised as your post reminds me of the recent trolls on the Guardian, that are currently defending your beloved Ukrainian fascists and your beloved terrorists that your country is supporting in Syria and were in Libya.

If i were posting from St. Petersburg, Moscow where's my money then? i know what your trying to do with that insult post, and its not going to work here.

like this one on 'Gladio', a supposed NATO contingency to kill leftist political candidates in Europe.

Gladio was an well known Operation by NATO to kill leftist political candidates in Europe.

I suppose I might not consider Russian state-controlled media paranoid if it were not for all these relentless exposes on RT

I am quite recent the BBC is all nothing but a fair news outlet and its not an British state-controlled media nor is CNN,FOXNews,ABC, Euro News and all of them are reporting with honesty and truth.

Don't make me laugh.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Everything out of Putin's mouth is west this, NATO expansion that. How many decades have NATO nations been on Russia's border? During those decades how many times have their been issues with NATO / individual nation forces?

To all of a sudden, after 20 years, start talking about Poland and the Baltic states being a part of NATO, having issues with Ukraine and the EU, he sure looks paranoid from this side of the fence.

Its not western / NATO forces that are breaching Russian airspace. Russia started that dog and pony show about 2 years ago and have stepped it up since.

Putin was paranoid about losing access to the Ukraine naval facilities in Crimea. As for the media comment what does it say when all external media sources / sources of information are not allowed to be broadcast? IF the Russian people are as supportive of Putin and his actions as claimed, why is there a need to stop all foreign media reports / refusal to allow Russian sites to criticize Putin's actions?

Aren't the Russian people intelligent enough to determine if the non Russian sources are valid or propaganda?

That's what I am seeing anyways.

if you don't mind can you layout what you are seeing from your side of the fence about the west being paranoid?

How many decades have NATO nations been on Russia's border?

Since the end of World War II and along with the German withdrawn former fascist military bases in Europe in both in the East and West of Europe.

Text

As for the media comment what does it say when all external media sources / sources of information are not allowed to be broadcast?

Correction with the all external media sources / sources of information why weren't they allowed to be broadcast on the major western mainstream news outlets of the truth nature of what the actual size of the protests that were in Kiev as nothing more then an Camp tent fest? and not that of an million people marching towards Kiev's parliament.

The ones that marched towards the Kiev's parliament were that of the right sector. And also if with all external media sources / sources of information why weren't they allowed to be broadcast on the major western mainstream news outlets of the truth.

On Iraq and Kosovo? the majority of Americans dont even know that they used chemical weapons in fallujah. Nor in Serbia, Kosovo.

Russia started that dog and pony show about 2 years ago and have stepped it up since.

Seems like your defending the state's department spokeswomen Victoria Nuland and her comment in which she states that America Has Invested $5 Billion In The Development of Ukrainian, "Democratic Institutions"

The 5$ Billion investment have nothing to do with the "Democratic Institutions" as Victoria Nuland claims.

Putin was paranoid about losing access to the Ukraine naval facilities in Crimea.

Ukraine is an access point to NATO Putin had nothing to do with it. As for your claims about Crimea how voters in Crimea were threaten? nope still NADA.

why is there a need to stop all foreign media reports / refusal to allow Russian sites to criticize Putin's actions?

Ah Yes foreign media reports just as much like the western mainstream news state controlled outlets. Oh those Russian sites that even have a support the Free Pussy Riot idiots site to?

Those Russian opposition sites cant be running for free as usual they are funded through a third party.

Aren't the Russian people intelligent enough to determine if the non Russian sources are valid or propaganda?

The Russian people are more then intelligent to know whats actually occurring then relying on your beloved western news sources.

If you were in Russia and lived for years and with your country's border under threat by NATO.

if you don't mind can you layout what you are seeing from your side of the fence about the west being paranoid?

Why dont you find that Answer on your own? but i will answer you with a hint.

Desperate interviews with war monger politicians, senators, generals.

It seems by some posts that you Americans loom for more war no matter where it seems you haven't learned anything from either the Balkans,Iraq,afghanistan,Libya,Syria.

But i am quite sure you remember this well.

Russia didn't attack Georgia.
Georgia attacked South Ossetia by shelling them, but i guess the CIA advisers has taught Saakashvili how to run and while after that was taped CNN cut back to your beloved commercials.
edit on 9-6-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALoveSupreme

a reply to: victor7

The only paranoia and fear I see is coming from Russia, not the West.

Have to disagree.
The only paranoia and fear I see is coming from is from, the west and that can be seen just in there behavior towards Russia and there own puppet controlled own states trough the way they were behaving on DDay.

If not the paranoia from the west can been seen and noticed in the western news outlets.

Are you by chance posting from St. Petersburg? You know the PR consultancies have many more offices these days. If you do not like it here in Dubai, I am sure you could find one in Hurghada. I hear it is lovely there but sadly I am incapable of return.

I suppose I might not consider Russian state-controlled media paranoid if it were not for all these relentless exposes on RT regarding old Cold War contingencies by the west -- like this one on 'Gladio', a supposed NATO contingency to kill leftist political candidates in Europe.

Are you by chance posting from St. Petersburg? You know the PR consultancies have many more offices these days. If you do not like it here in Dubai

insult post there but i am amused nor surprised as your post reminds me of the recent trolls on the Guardian, that are currently defending your beloved Ukrainian fascists and your beloved terrorists that your country is supporting in Syria and were in Libya.

If i were posting from St. Petersburg, Moscow where's my money then? i know what your trying to do with that insult post, and its not going to work here.

like this one on 'Gladio', a supposed NATO contingency to kill leftist political candidates in Europe.

Gladio was an well known Operation by NATO to kill leftist political candidates in Europe.

I suppose I might not consider Russian state-controlled media paranoid if it were not for all these relentless exposes on RT

I am quite recent the BBC is all nothing but a fair news outlet and its not an British state-controlled media nor is CNN,FOXNews,ABC, Euro News and all of them are reporting with honesty and truth.

Don't make me laugh.

Gladio had nothing to do with killing leftists organizations this is more Russian propaganda. What it was is is the USSR were to invade troops were not supposed to fight directly but hide in order to destroy enemy supply lines and use gurilla tactics to slow the advance. For example the Berlin brigade was completely surrounded the Soviets could have taken them out quickly so they dug tunnels as escape routes out of Berlin. Still there in fact so when the Soviets took Berlin Nato troops wouldnt be there instead they would wreak havoc with supplies and troop movements until Nato could amass enough force to counter the threat. Nothing like having your troops all ready behind enemy lines they can create all kinds of havoc.

Now the whole fascist argument no longer holds water the election showed that they have no power in Ukraine in fact they do far better in Russia there they are under Putins protection. Hes going to regret that eventually as they gain more and more power in Russia. As they say play with fire and your likely to get burned.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   
This is interesting apparently criminal organizations have started killing Russian Mercenaries. They found out Russia pays them 300 a day so they pretend to be mercenaries and lead the unsuspecting Russians out into the woods. There they kill them steal their stuff and take there money. So far the Ukrainian government has figured about 100 Russians have fallen for this so far. If you think about it its the perfect crime Russia cant admit it is paying for mercs and to cause unrest. And then theres Ukraine they cant investigate or even convict because the Russian mercs are terrorists and the person could argue they are simply trying to drive the Russians from Ukraine the perfect crime.

news.eizvestia.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I am quite sure eizvestia is reliable just as al jazeera.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Why is the new site that you posted comical? because of its articles.
" In Ukraine, Putin fell into a trap and he is doomed - State Duma deputy"

" Scientists have found the "elixir of youth"

The President should impose martial law

No mentions of air strikes agaisnt innocent civilians.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   

You forgot to include RT in there as well they're the ones thats been caught lying over and over. Yet oddly you dont question their coverage wonder why???

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Now the whole fascist argument no longer holds water the election showed that they have no power in Ukraine in fact they do far better in Russia there they are under Putins protection.

I had no idea you were in favor of an Rich Billionaire oligarch running and ruining Ukraine for another 10 years while all this being put into power by America and other EU officials.

] Now the whole fascist argument no longer holds water
Your beloved Billionaire oligarch is an fascist and the same his cabinet is we are on pg640 and your still desperately defending the fascists in Ukraine i am not surprised.

Hes going to regret that eventually as they gain more and more power in Russia. As they say play with fire and your likely to get burned.

I have to disagree with your desperate view on Ukraine. If your sources would have being reliable they already would have being, but they arent.

On the Guardian the majority arent buying the western news outlets claims and for a good reason.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You forgot to include RT in there as well they're the ones thats been caught lying over and over. Yet oddly you dont question their coverage wonder why???

as well they're the ones thats been caught lying over and over.

Nice copying and pasting i am not amused.

Yet oddly you dont question their coverage wonder why???

Yet oddly you dont question the coverage of western mainstream news outlets i wonder why is that maybe because you seem them as the holy grail of Truth News.

You forgot to include RT
"Because its Russian that means they are Lying Right?

they're the ones thats been caught lying over and over.

Are you going to assume me with that NeoCon Anchor whom defected back to an NeoCon News Site to now?

Paul Roderick Gregory Contributor has being crying fool over Russia Today since 2007. And his an NeoCon Contributor supporter of GW Bush.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Just for you.
BBC – Caught for their Lies

I am sure you remember Danny Abdul Khara quite well. All western mainstream news outlets had interviewed him, with him begging for an military armed intervention into Syria with that Sen John McCain marched into the fry, after a few weeks.

Again.
Again.

Again.
Syria Aleppo Napam Strike

Does This look like Napam to you?
Syria: Reports of 'napalm-like' bomb attack on Aleppo playground emerge after MPs vote against military action

BBC rides in with the Terrorists.
BBC Rides with Al Qaeda in Aleppo, Syria

Syria writer Elizabeth O'Bagy, cited by Kerry, McCain, fired for Ph.D. lie
Ironic that CNN would post confirming what we already knew. Yet CNN was the one whom was also promoting Elizabeth from the start.

CNN Caught Staging News On Syria

2008 South Ossetian Conflict
During the war in South Ossetia CNN was accused by RT of "distorting" its coverage of the conflict by showing photos of destruction in Tskhinvali during a segment about Russian attacks on Gori.

Yet at the same time CNN defended its general coverage of the war against allegations of bias, but did not address the specific claim.

Over the past decades CNN and other major news outlets had a number of controversies and were caught lying in public.

I do apologize to the mods for going off topic.
edit on 10-6-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Yet oddly you dont question the coverage of western mainstream news outlets i wonder why is that maybe because you seem them as the holy grail of Truth News.

You forgot to include RT

Are you going to assume me with that NeoCon Anchor whom defected back to an NeoCon News Site to now?

Paul Roderick Gregory Contributor has being crying fool over Russia Today since 2007. And his an NeoCon Contributor supporter of GW Bush.

Has nothing to do with any western anchor not sure what your talking about. See in western media Ukraine is a minor blip on there radar unlike Russian media. Now feel free to report any lies from CNN or any other western news agency but you have alot of ground to make up since Russian propaganda is caught in lies daily at this point.So its rather ironic not to mention funny you claiming the west is wrong using Russian media as your source. Its kind of like claiming theirs dragons and using fairy tales to prove it. If your source has made up stories and shown to be unreliable you cant use that as proof of anything.

Ps neo cons arent in charge just one more lie Putins spreading just like Nazis arent in control in Kiev. Just because you say it doesnt make it true see Nazis disappeared after world war two. But to Russians there stuck in that era so anyone who disagrees with them are Nazis. The Us went through this with communists they were everywhere truth is it was nothing more than paranoia then as it is now with Russia.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   

There have been many citizens criticizing Obama about Ukraine and his actions there.

I wonder if there are any Russian citizens criticizing Putin about his actions there.

To one of our Russian compatriots -
Are Russian citizens allowed to question what Putin is doing?
Has Putin responded to that criticism with facts to support justification?

You and other seem to take what Putin says as gospel so my question to you is how can you support a person while asking absolutely no questions to justify your support for those actions? He claims there are fascists and all of a sudden pro Russians are buying it without once asking for confirmation / explanation as to how they came to that conclusion.

Russia got confused in the UN when they were asked for evidence to support the claims Russia was making and Russia could not provide any.

If they cant provide the info to the UN, since its pretty much and open and closed case according to Putin, then how can the Russian people believe the claims? They cant even justify the actions to the world.

Is it because Russians are only getting one side of the media coverage?
Is it because Russians are mindless automatons who are instilled with "don't question authority" while growing up?
Is it easier for Putin to lie to the Russian people instead of the world?

edit on 10-6-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

When all you see is what Putin wants you to see, you really can't criticize what you don't know.

Without outside media to show the lies they believe he is justified in his actions.

It really is sad.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

When all you see is what Putin wants you to see, you really can't criticize what you don't know.

Without outside media to show the lies they believe he is justified in his actions.

It really is sad.

Exactly my point..

What I find disconcerting is the complete lack of questioning by Russians in terms of what's going on.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Nationwide Pyramid Scheme Run By A Yanukovych Crony Squeezed $11 Billion From Ukraine

KIEV, Ukraine (AP) — On paper, the Ukrainian trading firm known as Mistral dealt in management consulting and research, doing millions of dollars' worth of deals before going bust after Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych was chased out of office earlier this year.

But when police recently tried to visit Mistral's Kiev office at No. 12 Saperne Pole Street, they found a huge hole in the ground, the foundation of an apartment complex to be completed next year. There was no trace of Mistral, whose name refers to a type of wind.

A receptionist at No. 5 on that street said there used to be a wine warehouse at the site, but it was cleared when construction began in 2011. Apartment numbers now jump from 9 to 22.

Officials tasked with cleaning the country's corruption-scarred tax system say the company didn't merely enter the wrong address. They say Mistral may never have existed in the first place — one of scores or even hundreds of phantom firms suspected of squeezing a total of 130 billion hryvnias ($11 billion) from Kiev's coffers over the past three years. The country's total tax revenue amounted to 210 billion hryvnias ($17.8 billion) in 2013.

Some 30 investigations are now underway, and a few companies have been raided, but the country's top tax official contends his predecessors were part of the fraud, which is why many phantom firms acted with impunity.

"They didn't care about the police, the security services. Nobody was checking," Deputy Tax Minister Ihor Bilous told The Associated Press in an interview at his Kiev office last month. "That's why this cancer ... spread over the whole country."

Outside experts support Bilous' claims, and documents reviewed by the AP — including tax records, a list of alleged phantom companies drawn up by a Ukrainian anti-corruption group, and data from the business intelligence website Arachnys — echo his description of a wide-ranging scheme.

Bilous' assertions are "very hard not to agree with," said Anna Derevyanko, the director of the Kiev-based European Business Association. "Basically whatever field you are touching, it was corrupt in the territory of Ukraine."

Tax fraud has long been a problem here, and reforming the country's revenue system is a key challenge faced by the newly elected administration of Petro Poroshenko, who was sworn in Saturday as Ukrainian president. For now, Ukraine's budget is being held together with the help of a $17 billion IMF loan package; Bilous says he's proposing a series of changes to the country's parliament in a bid to put the country on a firmer financial footing.

The success of those reforms may hinge on whether the country can exorcise its phantom firms, fake companies which have long been used by legitimate businesses to reduce their tax bills.

According to officials and insiders, here's how it worked: A business pretended to buy goods or services from the phantom firm but, instead of delivering on the deal, the fake company secretly returned the money in cash, reducing the real company's tax liability in return for a cut of the money.

Some 1,700 legitimate businesses were in on the scam, according to the ministry, which flushed them out by identifying 100 to 120 phantom companies and tracking who was at the other end of their deals.

Getting in on the scam slashed tax bills dramatically. One home appliance importer used phantom partners to whittle its tax obligations down to $85,000 a month, according to ministry figures. Once it dropped the tactic, its payments jumped tenfold.

Read more: www.businessinsider.com...

Click link for remainder of article.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You forgot to include RT

Has nothing to do with any western anchor not sure what your talking about. See in western media Ukraine is a minor blip on there radar unlike Russian media. Now feel free to report any lies from CNN or any other western news agency but you have alot of ground to make up since Russian propaganda is caught in lies daily at this point.So its rather ironic not to mention funny you claiming the west is wrong using Russian media as your source. Its kind of like claiming theirs dragons and using fairy tales to prove it. If your source has made up stories and shown to be unreliable you cant use that as proof of anything.

Ps neo cons arent in charge just one more lie Putins spreading just like Nazis arent in control in Kiev. Just because you say it doesnt make it true see Nazis disappeared after world war two. But to Russians there stuck in that era so anyone who disagrees with them are Nazis. The Us went through this with communists they were everywhere truth is it was nothing more than paranoia then as it is now with Russia.

Has nothing to do with any western anchor not sure what your talking about. See i

Do read my post and then come back to talk.

Nazis disappeared after world war two
LOL Nazis disappeared after world war two? so whats the Golden Dawn Party in Greece not an Fascist Political party? the Golden Dawn Party in Greece has being waving its true form.

But to Russians there stuck in that era so anyone who disagrees with them are Nazis. The Us went through this with communists they were everywhere truth is it was nothing more than paranoia then as it is now with Russia.

Russia isn't stuck era where it sees anyone who disagrees with them are Nazis. Because whats actually occurring is what is unfolding and Russia nailed it.

The only ones that are stuck in the past are you Americans, still believing that your some sort of HOPE to the world but in truth its the opposite.

Now feel free to report any lies from CNN or any other western news agency but you have alot of ground to make up since Russian propaganda is caught in lies daily at this point.

Are you serious? because with that whole post that you just posted i cant take you serious with such of an reply in an usual way of defending CNN and other News outlets.

but you have alot of ground to make up since Russian propaganda is caught in lies daily at this point

You have but you have alot of ground to make up since Russian propaganda is caught in lies daily at this point according to our OPPOSITION TWITTER BASED Sources.

Don't bother on posting the links as i know where your posting them from.

If your source has made up stories and shown to be unreliable you cant use that as proof of anything.

I have to say this reply was rather comical at best, so my sources are made stories and shown to be unreliable yet your sources which includes that none real Ukrainian news outlet is rather reliable?

Your argument is rather weak.

Ps neo cons arent in charge just one more lie Putins spreading just like Nazis

Obama administration has a full list of NeoCon advisers, including the ones whom begged for the military intervention into Syria desperately.

So in truth the neo cons are running the administration behind closed doors, the same way your HERO and Friend Sen John McCain is doing to.

posted on Jun, 10 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

In Russia a lot of people do support Putin, the only ones that dont are those that want Russia to be part of the Euporean Union Empire and Russia to be an Member of NATO.

Ah Yes Those Free Pussy Riots, Whatever happened to those clowns i wonder? maybe they would helping hillary Clinton win her 2016 staged election thingy.

If western news outlets has ever released the photos of what the Free Pussy Riots actually do and did in Moscow before there staged church stunt, there western public image would have being dropped to zero.

top topics

<< 637  638  639    641  642  643 >>

join