It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 599
<< 596  597  598    600  601  602 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: 13th Zodiac

I hope the ukranian army goes in and kills anyhting that moves. Scorched earth policy needs to be used to make a example out of them. Personally i hope russia and the entire region burns in hell for this farce.

Well than you must read this as a real Ukrainian Army is not taking much of the role in fighting, only paramilitary forces of Kiev Junta. And as you can see they have no fighting experience and they are dying for something already lost.

Columnist Alexander Rogers believes that fighting in eastern Ukraine, killing thousands of people.

Kiev hides the real extent of the losses during the anti-terrorist operation in the area Sloviansk.

In official statistics, voiced by Ukrainian media, fall only soldiers of the regular army and Interior Ministry officers (who have almost no losses, as they are mostly stand on positions outside the combat zone). The members of the National Guard, "right sector" special battalion, which carry basic steps and enter into clashes in the summary of losses not covered.

Read: Ultimatum Luhansk militias

Thus, only during the May 11 militia attacks killed over 150 fighters Natsgvardii, with most of the resulting friendly fire (incorrect shootout between two units Natsgvardii using heavy machine guns, which resulted in the car exploded ammunition). During the most active fighting strength ultra exceeded only killed three people a day. In general, the loss Natsgvardii and other paramilitary forces only killed has long exceeded one thousand.

The total number of National Guard and spetsbatalona nobody knows, lists nowhere fixed: very convenient for hiding the real number of casualties. Using issued also allows criminals to worry that somebody will look. Besides hundreds of those whose death is simply ignore, there are lists of "Missing", "deserted" and so on.

thekievtimes.ua...

(post by 13th Zodiac removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 24m
#Moscow Uses Divide-And-Conquer Strategy With #Crimean Tatar www.rferl.org... … |EMPR #Ukraine #Crimea #Russia pic.twitter.com/54mHCsIPgf

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 19m
Overnight Fighting Reported In Eastern #Ukraine www.rferl.org... … |EMPR #Slovyansk #RussianInvasion #Putin pic.twitter.com/RcjsqndkbJ

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Bin Ladens dead...

So the war achieved its goals...

Something Russia is jealous about.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Highly recommended to watch

Ukraine's second richest man and industrial tycoon Igor Kolomoisky has been accused of orchestrating the Odessa massacre where almost 50 people were burned alive by pro-Kiev gang earlier this May.
In an intercepted phone call a former businessman speaks to an unidentified man and says it's a well-know fact.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
more on Odessa massacre, Junta is trying hard to cover its role in this but more and more details are leaking
and hopefully soon enough will be very clear who is behind this atrocity.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13th Zodiac

originally posted by: princeofpeace
Eww what a stupid ass post.

I hope the ukranian army goes in and kills anyhting that moves. Scorched earth policy needs to be used to make a example out of them. Personally i hope russia and the entire region burns in hell for this farce.

Oh poor baby! Do ya want a cuddle.Ew whats that you're substituting for a pacifier? Is that Austrian?

You call yourself Prince of Peace yet condone a idiot Calling for the Death of all Russians and to scorch the Earth ? What a clown.

Its no more idiotic than for people to call all Kiev supporters fascists ultranationalist neo Nazis.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmonova

If they are trying to cover their tracks then why did they agree to an independent investigation?

Better yet please show the evidence that supports your claim.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE -

This thread is way to long to tolerate any arguments or personal insults. Stick to the topic and keep your posts limited to it and not about each other.

Posting Bans are possible without warning if it continues.

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555
Forum Mod

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: cosmonova

If they are trying to cover their tracks then why did they agree to an independent investigation?

Better yet please show the evidence that supports your claim.

he information provided below was obtained from an insider in one of Ukraine’s law-enforcement agencies, who wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons. It is clear that there are people even within the interim administration in Kiev who are against what happened in Odessa on May 2 and throughout the whole country.
Scheming
After the loss of Crimea and the popular uprising in Mariupol, Odessa is now Ukraine’s only gateway to the sea, thus making it the most important city in the country after Kiev.
Ten days before the tragedy a secret meeting was held in Kiev, chaired by the incumbent president Olexander Turchinov, to prepare a special operation in Odessa. Present were minister of internal affairs Arsen Avakov, the head of the Ukrainian Security Service Valentin Nalivaychenko, and the secretary of the National Security and Defense Council Andriy Parubiy. Ukrainian oligarch Ihor Kolomoiskiy, the Kiev-appointed head of regional administration of the Dnepropetrovsk region, was consulted in regard to the operation.
During that meeting Arsen Avakov has reportedly came up with the idea of using football hooligans, known as “ultras,” in the operation. Ever since his time as the head of the Kharkov regional administration he has worked closely with the fans leaders, whom he continued to sponsor even from his new home in Italy.
Kolomoisky temporarily delivered his private “Dnieper-1” Battalion under the command of law-enforcement officials in Odessa and also authorized a cash payment of $5,000 for “each pro-Russian separatist” killed during the special operation.
- See more at: www.globalresearch.ca...

The junta has privatized the police and the security service, but forgot about the prosecutor’s office. And now the acting attorney general, Oleh Makhnitsky has stated:
“This action [in Odessa] was not prepared at some internal level, it was a well-planned and coordinated action in which some authorities’ representatives have taken part.”
It is unlikely that he will be permitted to name those who are truly responsible for the tragedy. But the junta in Kiev will not be able to completely conceal the truth about what happened in Odessa.
- See more at: www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:56 AM
link   
the map showing positions of Junta forces around Slavyansk and where the fighting is taking place since last night

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: princeofpeace
Eww what a stupid ass post.

Oh poor baby! Do ya want a cuddle.Ew whats that you're substituting for a pacifier? Is that Austrian?

You call yourself Prince of Peace yet condone a idiot Calling for the Death of all Russians and to scorch the Earth ? What a clown.

Its no more idiotic than for people to call all Kiev supporters fascists ultranationalist neo Nazis.

Yeah it is, calling for peoples Death is sick. So I guess it is cool for me to call for the Death of your precious Nazi's?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Im sorry are you God? Those people will not die before their times anyway and we do not control how we die. Its only sick when calling for such widescale death is for deaths sake alone. Death for no reason is wasteful. But when you have such well entrenched terrorist who look like everyone else the only option is to root them all out. Russia sacrificed entire regions to the nazis in WW2 and was praised for it as a master stroke.

Stalin didnt care he even had his own brother killed. And seeing as how the Nazis dont make all the decisions and are in the minority in kievs goverment are you so simple to fall for that they control the entire thing?

Yeah i said i hope the region and russia burn in hell but i didnt say EVERYONE IN THEM THOUGH DID I?? I mean the traitors and troublemakers specifically.

edit on 14000000ppam by yuppa because: my spelling

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

It's not been confirmed yet, but the claim is that it's footage of a large explosion in Slavainsk.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well it looks like Ukrainians have decided to start throwing Russians out of there territory? I guess the ruse of separatists being local isnt sitting well with the people? I was wondering when people were going to stand up and say thats enough.

Workers Seize City in Eastern Ukraine From Separatists

MARIUPOL, Ukraine — Thousands of steelworkers fanned out on Thursday through the city of Mariupol, establishing control over the streets and banishing the pro-Kremlin militants who until recently had seemed to be consolidating their grip on power, dealing a setback to Russia and possibly reversing the momentum in eastern Ukraine.

By late Thursday, miners and steelworkers had deployed in at least five cities, including the regional capital, Donetsk. They had not, however, become the dominant force there that they were in Mariupol, the region’s second-largest city and the site last week of a bloody confrontation between Ukrainian troops and pro-Russian militants.

While it was still far too early to say the tide had turned in eastern Ukraine, the day’s events were a blow to separatists who recently seized control here and in a dozen or so other cities and who held a referendum on independence on Sunday. Backed by the Russian propaganda machine and by 40,000 Russian troops just over the border, their grip on power seemed to be tightening every day.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Reacting to each and every incident serves no purpose.

You are making this a football game where people vociferously clap each goal. Unfortunately it is not.

You may be very happy now, but it will not be long before your elation turns into desperation.

Humans forget that there is a supreme power that controls the Universe; and humans are bound by this Power's rules. Denying this power and making own rules serves no purpose as ultimately the Supreme power turns empires into dust when humans disobey.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 596  597  598    600  601  602 >>

join