It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 565
<< 562  563  564    566  567  568 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
edit on 7-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The government in Kiev, members of Parliament, were elected in 2012.

Correction i was aiming a comment that you did a while ago about an election in 2013 which there wasn't.

Or are you that determined to ignore any facts that don't support Russia?

Or are you that determined to ignore any facts that don't support Kiev and its Coup western EU backed government?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: Talliostro
this slurr of news is just confusing, I can't cope anymore whats true, whats not and whats really happening :/
I heard today in the radio, that Russia would participate in peace talks, if the seperatists/rebels/Pro-Russian (I despise the term terrorist here...) are included in the talks. And I remember, that Russia refused the first peace talks in Geneva because the ukrainian government was involved, which wasn't "legitimate" in the russian view.
But those pro-russian protesters aren't legitimate in any way too, that's just confusing.

I don't understand the russian position anymore...

I dont think Putin understands the Russian position its flipped more than a stack of pancakes. You know its bad when his own government puts out information showing the Crimea elections were a fraud. Im really think hes beginning to lose it. I used to think he planed everything now as this crises went on hes managed to accomplish everything he didnt want to happen. To tell you the truth im shocked i expected more from him really. But my first clue he wasnt who he pretended to be is when he refused to step down when he couldnt run again huge red flag.But as the old saying goes absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Hopefully hell realize he made a mistake but im thinking thats not in his personality.I think this is going to end badly for alot of people best case scenario it only efect Russia worst it effects the world however short that may be.

Take a read at this pal.. not very encouraging.
Putin has indeed lost the plot.

www.newrepublic.com...

Unfortunately his last couple of interviews have been alot like that he reminding me of my grandfather hes got Alzheimer and tends to ramble alot like that. You used to listen to his speeches and go well that makes sense now your just left with a puzzled look.

Interesting... The lack of touch and shifting emotions positions was also used to describe Hitler during the last years before his downfall. Mannerisms, anger outbursts, fast shift in mood, lost touch on reality...

hell as Berlin was being shelled Hitler was in his bunker with Speer's talking about how the destruction of German cities will make it easier for them to rebuild once the Germany army stabilized the situation. Meetings with his Generals were even worse, demanding German units, long since destroyed, to be moved.

If Putin gets worse I hope there is a Col. Stauffenberg among the ranks in Russia.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Talliostro

But its clear what the American PEACEFUL NATO Position

-An Attack on Russia From Ukraine and its puppet regime states in eastern Europe.

That's because the Russian position is based on the schizophrenic mind of Putin, who has stated conflicting justifications since this mess started and has failed to provide evidence to support any of them.

has failed to provide evidence to support any of them

Don't let facts hurt you.

That's because the Russian position is based on the schizophrenic mind of Putin,

The Usual self denial by a NATO Supporter.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

e lack of touch and shifting emotions positions was also used to describe Hitler during the last years before his downfall. Mannerisms, anger outbursts, fast shift in mood, lost touch on reality.

Are you going to be claiming that Assad is Hitler and that Assad is on his last days as well?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Some people arent going to be convinced by videos.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Well Ive stated many times now the Parliament in Kiev was elected in 2012 (and ive never stated Ukraine held elections in 2013). Ive posted in in several threads, the source was Voice Of Russia.

You state the government in Kiev is illegal yet you don't provide anything that shows the current government were not the ones elected in 2012.

When you post your source to confirm the MP aren't the same I will read it and we can go from there.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Then why do you and others consistently post youtube videos with no context?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

e lack of touch and shifting emotions positions was also used to describe Hitler during the last years before his downfall. Mannerisms, anger outbursts, fast shift in mood, lost touch on reality.

Are you going to be claiming that Assad is Hitler and that Assad is on his last days as well?

Of course not silly.. Hitler is dead.

The game plan hitler used - the doctrine, propaganda etc... as well as Hitler's lost touch on reality, doesn't die. Hence my comment about Putin behaving like that.

You up to speed on the comparison now?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

originally posted by: Talliostro
this slurr of news is just confusing, I can't cope anymore whats true, whats not and whats really happening :/
I heard today in the radio, that Russia would participate in peace talks, if the seperatists/rebels/Pro-Russian (I despise the term terrorist here...) are included in the talks. And I remember, that Russia refused the first peace talks in Geneva because the ukrainian government was involved, which wasn't "legitimate" in the russian view.
But those pro-russian protesters aren't legitimate in any way too, that's just confusing.

I dont think Putin understands the Russian position its flipped more than a stack of pancakes. You know its bad when his own government puts out information showing the Crimea elections were a fraud. Im really think hes beginning to lose it. I used to think he planed everything now as this crises went on hes managed to accomplish everything he didnt want to happen. To tell you the truth im shocked i expected more from him really. But my first clue he wasnt who he pretended to be is when he refused to step down when he couldnt run again huge red flag.But as the old saying goes absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Hopefully hell realize he made a mistake but im thinking thats not in his personality.I think this is going to end badly for alot of people best case scenario it only efect Russia worst it effects the world however short that may be.

Take a read at this pal.. not very encouraging.
Putin has indeed lost the plot.

www.newrepublic.com...

Unfortunately his last couple of interviews have been alot like that he reminding me of my grandfather hes got Alzheimer and tends to ramble alot like that. You used to listen to his speeches and go well that makes sense now your just left with a puzzled look.

Interesting... The lack of touch and shifting emotions positions was also used to describe Hitler during the last years before his downfall. Mannerisms, anger outbursts, fast shift in mood, lost touch on reality...

hell as Berlin was being shelled Hitler was in his bunker with Speer's talking about how the destruction of German cities will make it easier for them to rebuild once the Germany army stabilized the situation. Meetings with his Generals were even worse, demanding German units, long since destroyed, to be moved.

If Putin gets worse I hope there is a Col. Stauffenberg among the ranks in Russia.

Look more hitler remarks!!! Is there no other comparison but to hitler? Interesting that you feel the need to demonize putin so much, too bad you cant be bothered by your own politicians.
So, is the invasion going to happen anytime soon? Or just more of your bickering?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Oh goodie... An updated piece of BS.

I see you guys just removed Iran and all the "US forces" around it and moved it to Europe/Asia.

sad

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
So... When Russia claimed the new Kiev government put into place by the EU (Was never an election..) were neo nazis the may have had a point..

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Yusomad

Sure there are more comparison.

I use Hitler because so far he is fitting it to a T.

Others he is mimicking -
Pol Pot
Idi Amin
Hitler
Mussolini
Stalin
Yakubu Gowon
Mengistu Haile Mariam
Kim Il Sung
Ismail Enver Pasha

just to rattle of a few.. Ive got more if you want more comparisons.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: solidshot

Incorrect...

The Parliament was elected in 2012 and Russia accepted it.
Yanukovych's government / Prime Minister resigned - Yanukovych accepted it ( this is where you guys fail btw because you don't understand it).
Yanukovych signs agreement reinstating 2004 constitution.
Parliament impeaches Yanukovych.
Names acting members during transition to Presidential elections.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Then why do you and others consistently post youtube videos with no context?

Did you even watched them? they all have context, but some plain to ignore the contexts.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

NATO is not a threat to Russia and is a defensive alliance. If you are going to throw NATO around everywhere take the time to learn what it is, its purpose and its charter.

If it were they never would have offered Russia membership.

Ivanishvili: We Will Get NATO MAP in 2014

EU Crimean Tatar ‏@CrimeaEU · 4m
Ukraine's Battleground Blurs the Lines Between Civilian and Fighter ti.me... via @TIMEWorld

There are 2 ironies in Life... Not getting what you want and getting exactly what you asked for -

EU Crimean Tatar ‏@CrimeaEU · 5m
Russia Quietly Tightens Reins on Web With ‘Bloggers Law’ nyti.ms...

Herr Goebbels Speaks-

MFA Russia ‏@mfa_russia · 6m
#Lavrov: #Russia will not let revive fascism in Europe en.itar-tass.com... #UnitedForUkraine pic.twitter.com/rcBdmleBdf

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 12m
Situation is tension in #Mariupol again. Separatists are coming back to the City Council, #Ukrainian troops arriving too -channel5| EMPR

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

a reply to: solidshot

Incorrect...

The Parliament was elected in 2012 and Russia accepted it.
Yanukovych's government / Prime Minister resigned - Yanukovych accepted it ( this is where you guys fail btw because you don't understand it).
Yanukovych signs agreement reinstating 2004 constitution.
Names acting members during transition to Presidential elections.

Correction. Let Me Correct you.

The Prime Minter whom was with Yanukovych the reliable government of Ukraine had resigned in order to try and calm your beloved fascist EU protesters in Kiev.

I have enough videos to show you on how the Parliament impeached Yanukovych by the armed thugs that you support so much the Parliament impeached Yanukovych when your beloved Euporean Union armed thugs stormed in.

The Ukrainian Parliament didn't impeach Yanukovych through peaceful means whatever through the garbage constitution or what not.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

The Prime minister and his deputies ARE the government. So when they resigned, the government resigned. It does NOT mean Parliament resigned. Parliament is in fact the members elected in 2012.

you up to speed now?

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

NATO is not a threat to Russia and is a defensive alliance. If you are going to throw NATO around everywhere take the time to learn what it is, its purpose and its charter.

If it were they never would have offered Russia membership.

So NATO has installed 500 bases near Russia and each year NATO is further expanding into Russian Former neighbors through by either placing puppets or threading there leaders in order to install NATO bases.

NATO around everywhere take the time to learn what it is, its purpose and its charter.

Yup NATO is an creation what America's agenda was for Europe in order to attack Russia and that what its charter says to. Its clear your avoiding the facts on the matter on NATO where its the one thats its expanding its bases near Russia, thankfully the majority of the users know that.
edit on 7-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

I believe somewhere in 2012 you said the same thing about Assad. Is Assad losing now i ask?

new topics

top topics

<< 562  563  564    566  567  568 >>

join