It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 550
<< 547  548  549    551  552  553 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALoveSupreme

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ah yes from the The Moscow Times ‏ a sister network of the New York Times like the Voice of Russia. How reliable.

Simply not true, like much of the disinformation you have been posting!

Voice of Russia is a Kremlin controlled media organization.

The New York Times is an independent media organization -- or did you miss the part where they published information from the diplomatic cables and Snowden's NSA leaks, all against the USA government's wishes?

Simply not true, like much of the disinformation you have been posting!

Nice little about me. But the ones whom have being posting disinformation are the ones defending desperately the Kiev Forces.

The New York Times is an independent media organization

An independent media organization news organization are you joking? the same beautiful independent media organization that have being lying about Syria and the war in it.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I am quite sure the EuroMaidan ‏ is very reliable.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutzy
Official confirmation about journalists awarded for their objective reporting on Crimea, if there were actually any doubts about it:

Putin Awards Journalists for 'Objective' Crimea Coverage

News broke Monday that President Vladimir Putin issued a decree in April honoring more than 300 journalists for their objective coverage of the events that have unfolded in Crimea.

"I can confirm that such a decree was signed, but we usually do not publish them. Now, since this information has become public, we do not plan to add any details about it," Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov told The Moscow Times by telephone Monday.

Citing an official familiar with the decree, Vedemosti reported Monday that Putin bestowed the honor on about 100 journalists from the All-Russia State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company, more than 60 from state-run Channel One television and dozens from Gazprom-owned NTV television, state-funded RT television and tabloid Life News.

More in the article.

Essentially he is awarding them for joining in the invasion game that included "little green men", who Putin later confirmed as Russian soldiers.
edit on 5-5-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I am quite sure if RT said that Assad has being shout again and again you would believe as truth, i noticed you Kiev supporters have being using this to justify your claims agaisnt the Russian people but apparently your the ones whom isn't reading it well.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

We break from our regular program to bring you this news -
You should mouth people less and read posts more.

Since you obviously did not read anything in it I will help you - If you look at the end of the posted information you will see 2 light blue color links. 1 states secondary source and the 2nd is the link to the Council, which is Russian.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming already in progress.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorT

Official confirmation about journalists awarded for their objective reporting on Crimea, if there were actually any doubts about it:

News broke Monday that President Vladimir Putin issued a decree in April honoring more than 300 journalists for their objective coverage of the events that have unfolded in Crimea.

"I can confirm that such a decree was signed, but we usually do not publish them. Now, since this information has become public, we do not plan to add any details about it," Putin's spokesman Dmitry Peskov told The Moscow Times by telephone Monday.

Citing an official familiar with the decree, Vedemosti reported Monday that Putin bestowed the honor on about 100 journalists from the All-Russia State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company, more than 60 from state-run Channel One television and dozens from Gazprom-owned NTV television, state-funded RT television and tabloid Life News.

More in the article.

Essentially he is awarding them for joining in the invasion game that included "little green men", who Putin later confirmed as Russian soldiers.

Essentially America has already rearward those journalists whom have defended the armed coup in Kiev its clear you have an agenda here.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorT

More in the article.

Essentially America has already rearward those journalists whom have defended the armed coup in Kiev its clear you have an agenda here.
Oh dear, you again?

It's getting more and more difficult to read your posts. You write like my doctor!

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutzy

Russia isn't the ONLY country that does this. . .

Journalists in other countries have received awards such as the U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom, though recipients such as Walter Cronkite and Benjamin Bradlee are generally honored in the twilight of their careers, rather than for coverage of a specific event.

from your source

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Since your location is in America i c count just on how many times you here have defended the fascists government in Kiev on this thread.

You should mouth people less and read posts more.

Indeed i should listen to the fascists EuroMaidan ‏ and your beloved journalists whom are on the same side of your Ukrainian fascists. That you Deny.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

America has given rearwards for those reporters that were in Syria and whom were lying about what was happening in Syria.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SurrenderingAmerica
a reply to: Dutzy

Russia isn't the ONLY country that does this. . .

Journalists in other countries have received awards such as the U.S. Presidential Medal of Freedom, though recipients such as Walter Cronkite and Benjamin Bradlee are generally honored in the twilight of their careers, rather than for coverage of a specific event.

from your source

Those awards are based on independent journalism where as Russia's is for pushing Moscow Propaganda.

Question -
Can you link me to a Russian media outlet not controlled by the Russian government? Serious question and im not trying to be an ass.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorT

Sure seems that way. United with the Fascists from Kiev.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Nice little about me. But the ones whom have being posting disinformation are the ones defending desperately the Kiev Forces.

So any proof of this so called dis info that of course Russian media has not done.

I would love to see that proof.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

The quote you posted blew up in your face:

edit on Mon0000003112414 by Dutzy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Can you link me to a Russian media outlet not controlled by the Russian government? Serious question and im not trying to be an ass.

That will not be possible, because they won't allow it.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So any proof of this so called dis info that of course Russian media has not done.

I would love to see that proof.

I could return the favor by saying the same about the western news media outlets, do you have evidence that this disinformation that of course America, Britain, EU hasn't Done?

I would be waiting but of course you know that answer better.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   

America has given rearwards for those reporters that were in Syria and whom were lying about what was happening in Syria.

I have to ask what your thing is with Syria, because last time I checked this was about Ukraine?

Again I will ask... What does Syria have to do with anything in Ukraine, because you do understand they are different conflicts?

link   

What do you mean by reliable?

link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Lets not forget the disinformation that was started by the western mainstream news outlets like your beloved CNN and others with there claims that the Pro EU Protests in Kiev were peacefully which they were not, it was an armed coup.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

edit on 5-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 547  548  549    551  552  553 >>

join