It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 543
<< 540  541  542    544  545  546 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Don't they look peaceful?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorT

According they are Russians From Russia but this picture clearer they are not, and i am sure your beloved Pro Kiev are cute and peacefully whom were responsible for the 48 deaths at the trade union building.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

According they are Russians From Russia but this picture clearer they are not, and i am sure your beloved Pro Kiev are cute and peacefully whom were responsible for the 48 deaths at the trade union building.

Trade union building = false flag.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm sorry, your posts are becoming more and more discombobulating.

@PaulaSlier_RT: #Slavyansk: Reports suggest at least 20 ppl are dead following the military operation this morning. Fatalities come from both sides.

edit on 5-5-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:15 AM
link   

On one side of railway station #Slavyansk - being warned are snipers from Ukrainian army the other side pic.twitter.com/ooKfsaGcEd

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Since your following that RT Reporter why haven't you posted the other pictures showing how they're firing at your Pro Kiev Snipers in the area?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Since your following that RT Reporter why haven't you posted the other pictures showing how they're firing at your Pro Kiev Snipers in the area?
Because it shows a man holding a gun and you can't tell what he is aiming or shooting at. I would be distorting the truth if I posted that here which, as you know, I don't do.

@BSpringnote: Interior Minister Avakov says heavy fighting north of Slavyansk as troops have encircled town and 800 separatists using mortars & heavy wpns

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Twitter Source.

#Ukraine #Sloviansk Self defense fighter taking up position to fight #Kiev regime forces pic.twitter.com/zE3ojdZrH0

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I would be distorting the truth

But you are avoiding any mentions when i make about the trade union building ironic.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

But you are avoiding any mentions when i make about the trade union building ironic.
Again, factually incorrect. I have no idea what page my post is on but I categorically said it was the pro-Ukrainian group who caused the fire by throwing Molotov cocktails into and at the trade union building.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorT

Again, factually incorrect. I have no idea what page my post is on but I categorically said it was the pro-Ukrainian group who caused the fire by throwing Molotov cocktails into and at the trade union building.

Were they Ukrainian? Or Russian agents?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

How about you posting those pictures instead of waiting for others to do so?

Take the initiative and post something that counters the so called lies you say are being presented.

Otherwise all you are wanting to do is argue, and that does nothing to keep this thread going with updates.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Interesting question, but I doubt we will ever know the real answer to it.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Kiev nazi offering a bounty for Russia Today linked journos "@GrahamWP_UK Price on my head now set at $10,000.

Very Peacefully Kiev Government isnt it everyone?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
people in Sloviansk preparing for Junta's attack today

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Kiev nazi offering a bounty for Russia Today linked journos "@GrahamWP_UK Price on my head now set at $10,000.

Do you have a non-RT source for this nonsense?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Do you have a non-RT source for this nonsense?

Lovely people, even journalists are terrorists now, this is the same Euromaidan many fellas use in here for updates

edit on 5-5-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Interesting question, but I doubt we will ever know the real answer to it.

I believe some claimed that there were.

Some Claimed that there were Russian Agents during the war in Yusgalavia but were proven wrong.

Some Claimed that there were Russian Agents during the war now in Syria and they claimed the same about Iraq this line that some here have used are is the same line that the western mainstream news outlets have being using agaisnt Russia and those Ukrainians whom are opposed to Kiev's rule.
edit on 5-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

According to you.

CNN Reliable
FOX News Reliable
MSMNBC Reliable
France 24 Reliable
al jazeera Reliable

Anti Western views, Anti IMF News outlets like RT others arent Reliable Oh and also this isnt an RT Source, nice try by the way.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: ProfessorT

That's a very difficult question to answer but not unlikely.

new topics

top topics

<< 540  541  542    544  545  546 >>

join