It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 516
<< 513  514  515    517  518  519 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: Xcathdra

an arab supremest female..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No source their either lol..

I know its not your fault. At least you pointed me in the right direction so thank you.

ukrainno4ka ‏@ukrainno4ka · 2h
"@EuroMaidanEN: Dozens of #Russian fighter and bomber aircraft in #Crimea have been redeployed!! Please Retweet #Ukraine"

RT ‏@RT_com · 45m
VIDEO: Vehicles on fire after street battles in #Kramatorsk, E.Ukraine youtu.be... (via @GrahamWP_UK)

edit on 3-5-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmonova
A lot of angry people in Odessa yesterday, the day after a few dozens of people died in burning building.
And it is going to be worse.
People are chanting 'Russia, Russia' and burning Ukrainian flag.

Another Ukrainian flag burned yesterday, this was in Donetsk.
People chanting 'we will not forgive you for Odessa'

Take this with a grain of salt the pro Russian group has been using the trade house as a headquarters as you can see even at there own headquarters cant assemble more than maybe 200 people. There not a major force in the area i think thats why when they shot at the crowd they chased them back to there headquarters. And part of the reason for the massacre as well the locals see them as Russians evident by the chanting when they got there.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

ok now we're misleading,, readers,,, thats FUTURIST,,FEMALE ,NOT supremest female.

i think there is a difference.
not sure anymore.
edit on 5/3/2014 by BobAthome because: NOT

edit on 5/3/2014 by BobAthome because: SENTANCE SINTAX,,,oppps

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

ok now we're misleading,, readers,,, thats FUTURIST,,FEMALE ,NOT supremest female.

not sure anymore.

All ill say is to bad shes a feminist shes cute but in total seriousness im not really seeing the relevance.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Ya i just made a thread with a video labeled todays date of a massive fleet of fighters n bombers was filmed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

not sure anymore.

Lol I just saw your correction.

No worries.. I was more curious as to where the image came from. I am not a fan of posted images / videos with no context to place them in. Again not you but thanks for the info.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I was trying to figure out why the bank was set on fire well i think i found out why. Ihor Kolomoyskyi owns this bank hes supposedly the one that offered 10000 for every terrorist brought to justice.Hes a billionaire that holds dual citizenship in Ukraine and Israel.This seems to be a big deal with Russians though it is odd how many hi profile people in eastern Ukraine seem to have connections.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

A lot of angry people in Odessa yesterday, the day after a few dozens of people died in burning building.
And it is going to be worse.
People are chanting 'Russia, Russia' and burning Ukrainian flag.

Another Ukrainian flag burned yesterday, this was in Donetsk.
People chanting 'we will not forgive you for Odessa'

Take this with a grain of salt the pro Russian group has been using the trade house as a headquarters as you can see even at there own headquarters cant assemble more than maybe 200 people. There not a major force in the area i think thats why when they shot at the crowd they chased them back to there headquarters. And part of the reason for the massacre as well the locals see them as Russians evident by the chanting when they got there.

You sure about this?
I think Odessa is going to explode soon.
This was just a few weeks back and I am sure we will see it again but in more radical way.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmonova

Trust me id be the first to say wow but thats the same group they formed a rally at there headquarters then moved to protest the inaction of the police during the massacre. There also demanding the removal of the governor.

edit on 5/3/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
An interesting turn of events with the Russian-Kazhak-Belarus agreement -

Lukashenko wants the new USSR "$ 30 billion a year

Article in Russian, title / below was translated using Bing -

Meeting of the Presidents of the Member countries of the Customs Union in Minsk to discuss the timing of the creation of the Eurasian Union, ended without result. Vladimir Putin, Nursultan Nazarbayev and Alyaksandr Lukashenka didn't leave until late in the evening, including two hours talking in private, but about anything and have not agreed. Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan will establish Eurasian Union, but sometime later, up to the year 2025, is all that was able to report on the results of talks, the Chairman of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission, Viktor Khristenko.

Officially, it was planned that the signatures on the Treaty Putin, Lukashenka and Nazarbayev would put at the end of may, and in fact in one country we find ourselves already in January next year. But in the past two months, the Belarusian leader in his public statements have so harshly spoken out against the Russian Federation that no VEHICLE breakthroughs of the Summit was not expected.

Lukashenko's criticism was mainly Ukrainian. The President of Belarus, all built in the peak of their Russian colleague: announced that recognizes the new Kiev authorities, opposed the federalization of Ukraine, which insists Moscow, called for preserving the unity of the country. Nevertheless, Ukraine is concerned. Experts have said in one voice, creates an atmosphere of Lukashenko trades oil for hard-and they were right.

Highlighted portion above by me.

If true there is more trouble behind the scenes than what we are seeing.

I am not familiar with the reporting party. Does anyone know who they are / reliable?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

ok so why would "EXTREMESTS",,help too destroy an Ukrainian-Israeli business oligarch,, if Mr. Putin is trying too save them??
or is it a Jewish thing?,
of course the IMF might be involved so,,,
who is pulling the Puppet Strings,,
where is the Puppet Master??

hmmm

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

ok so why would "EXTREMESTS",,help too destroy an Ukrainian-Israeli business oligarch,, if Mr. Putin is trying too save them??
or is it a Jewish thing?,
of course the IMF might be involved so,,,
who is pulling the Puppet Strings,,
where is the Puppet Master??

hmmm

Because of times during unrest people will try and settle old scores, regardless of the overall picture or results that may come from the action.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Trust me id be the first to say wow but thats the same group they formed a rally at there headquarters then moved to protest the inaction of the police during the massacre. There also demanding the removal of the governor.

oh I see the same '200 people'.
You are not paying attention again. I said this was a few weeks back. The date in this clip is not correct.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Interesting good find!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

You are not paying attention again. I said this was a few weeks back. The date in this clip is not correct.

So your saying its totallt irrelevant to whats going on now ok well thanks anyway i guess.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I find it odd we have one politician who was jewish shot and a Bank is burned to the ground owned by another Jew theirs a connection somewhere just not sure what it is yet.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: BobAthome

I find it odd we have one politician who was jewish shot and a Bank is burned to the ground owned by another Jew theirs a connection somewhere just not sure what it is yet.

That "Neo Nazi's" are stepping up their attacks and in turn it allows for Russia to argue again that Ukraine cant protect / control what's going on in those regions.

Its been the basis for their latest reincarnation of their justification for invading Ukraine. Have you not noticed the ever changing story with Russia and its reasons for invading Ukraine?

When media failed to show any incidents that supported the Russian story of Ethnic Russians being attacked they needed something else. As the situation on the ground develops, Russia's position shifts to align with it.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So your saying its totallt irrelevant to whats going on now ok well thanks anyway i guess.

you are sinking deeper and deeper with your replies.

In your original post you said:

'Take this with a grain of salt the pro Russian group has been using the trade house as a headquarters as you can see even at there own headquarters cant assemble more than maybe 200 people. There not a major force in the area i think thats why when they shot at the crowd they chased them back to there headquarters.'

And I posted a video of events a few weeks back with thousands of people marching in Odessa chanting to Russia, waving Russian flags. Just to show you that they are a major force in the area.
Should we just leave it at this as you are now backpedalling again?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Huh, must be a new shift. As some leave others fill the void. Interesting...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I think what he is stating, and stated, was the video is old, based on what you stated, and that an old video has nothing to do / relevant for the actions occurring now.

new topics

top topics

<< 513  514  515    517  518  519 >>

join