It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

Not really . all they have is Gas and with Spring round the corner, that's not an issue. Most of Western Europe get's it's gas elsewhere anyway, its the East (Poland + Germany etc) that are the main customers. There are alternate sources..

EDIT: Most countries have strategic reserves too - Germany has 120 days.
edit on 2/3/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

jazz10
reply to post by muzzleflash

I sincerely hope you are reading this muzzleflash
coz here's an entirely different take on it because from what I previously posted I came across this

Hydrogen sulfide has been implicated in several mass extinctions that have occurred in the Earth's past. In particular, a buildup of hydrogen sulfide in the atmosphere may have caused the Permian-Triassic extinction event 252 million years ago.[52]

Organic residues from these extinction boundaries indicate that the oceans were anoxic (oxygen-depleted) and had species of shallow plankton that metabolized H
2S. The formation of H
2S may have been initiated by massive volcanic eruptions, which emitted carbon dioxide and methane into the atmosphere, which warmed the oceans, lowering their capacity to absorb oxygen that would otherwise oxidize H
2S. The increased levels of hydrogen sulfide could have killed oxygen-generating plants as well as depleted the ozone layer, causing further stress. Small H
2S blooms have been detected in modern times in the Dead Sea and in the Atlantic ocean off the coast of Namibia.[

Now could all of this be dressed up as something else hiding something else?
(Afterall it is a conspiracy site lol)

Black sea on wikipedia and look to hydrochemistry?
Seems a bit weird really but it seems like the sudden escallation of events to me personally doesn't quite make sense.

Has there been any seismic activity recently or similar?
I dont know, just thought I'd share a possible alternative reason.

I get a bit bored with the lets hate each other crap

There's anothrr thread regarding Russians blaming someone for HAARP use creating an earthquake????
Considering what I posted above?
Muzzleflash?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by jhn7537

Thanks for posting the map. I knew it had to be something like this. While American environazisare playing god with our resources in the name of "sustainable development", the Russians are controlling Europe's access to resources, and our Prez is refusing to go forward with the Keystone pipeline. I believe the global anti-fracking movement has more to do with geopolitical power than it does saving the earth.

www.thedailybeast.com...

All other issues aside...I wish Ukrainians safety and independence.

You are standing for some of the deepest wrongs on this planet, sir. Just so you know.

Both fracking and tar sands have a devastating effect on the environment, and on a large scale. People can't drink damn contaminated waters! Keystone XL is a US government-supported project, and even if it's (THANKFULLY) delayed, it wasn't stopped by any mean.

Russia resists to Monsanto, to which neonazi Svoboda are the buddies. That IS the Nazism, right there.

Obviously you aren't the one being affected because it isn't in YOUR lawn... but even an Exxon boss would!

Here's how your "nazi-globalist-green" police in Romania treats people opposed to fracking.
edit on 2/3/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/3/14 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

It is possible but doubtful as the situation in the Ukraine has been brewing since at least November. I suppose you could check for UFO activity, youtube videos from inside the Ukraine and liveleak for any hints at what may be happening locally.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

There's anothrr thread regarding Russians blaming someone for HAARP use creating an earthquake????

And it came from Turner Radio Network which means I wouldn't take that to be very credible.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Gas, wheat, coal...etc and dont forget VODKA !
Russia as become a exporter of natural ressources not only gas just in wheat it the 3rd biggest exporter to EU.
edit on 2-3-2014 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Quote from Kerry

""You just don't in the 21st-Century behave in 19th-Century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped-up pretext," Mr Kerry told the CBS program Face the Nation."

Iraq anyone?

I do need to look in to this more, but surely if Crimea want independence they should just give it to them?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Dolby_X
reply to post by TritonTaranis

yeah but this timeline is nowhere like this the autonomy was called before the move of any army
images.scribblelive.com...
the 27 they called for indepandence and the first day of march troop come in

Right but the Russian navy and airforce have tens of thousands of troops based there long before 2014 along with foreign Russian expats

It's no secret these troops where seen leaving the bases to fill the streets and protest

Point is an ethnic group cannot gain control of a country because they have become a equal majority in somebody else boarders

Point is you cannot invade a country and pen the the natives troop into there own army bases using bully tactics

Point is none of this was authorised by the government of Ukraine

NAZIS

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   
another video surface with Poland troop movement

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Dolby_X
reply to post by stumason

Gas, wheat, coal...etc and dont forget VODKA !
Russia as become a exporter of natural ressources not only gas just in wheat it the 3rd biggest exporter to EU.

All of which will be produced in Ukraine and other eastern block countries after sanctions are put on Russia for its behaviour and trade banned

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

stumason
reply to post by Dolby_X

Not really . all they have is Gas and with Spring round the corner, that's not an issue. Most of Western Europe get's it's gas elsewhere anyway, its the East (Poland + Germany etc) that are the main customers. There are alternate sources..

EDIT: Most countries have strategic reserves too - Germany has 120 days.
edit on 2/3/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

Anytime there's any problems with gas/oil delivery anywhere, the costs of those go up for the rest of the world.
If they (US, NATO) stop the exports from Russia, it's going to hurt the economy.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev says Russia is ready to develop ties with Ukraine but not with those who seized power through bloodshed.
[Reuters]

Medvedev: Yanukovich's authority is practically non-existent but under Ukraine's constitution he is the legitimate Head of State.
[Reuters]

German Chancellor Angela Merkel accused Russian President Vladimir Putin in phone call of having breached international law with 'unacceptable Russian intervention" in Crimea.
[Reuters]

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

I just want to thank you for keeping us updated and sitting in for asen_y2k. You're the only one keeping up with news on this thread and you're doing a great job đź‘Ť

I truly hope all is well with asen. Maybe he finally got in touch with his friend who I think he said was called to duty. At any rate, hope he's fine and many thanks to you.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Thx trying to get news from both side it's hard sitting here in Canada

German government spokesman says Putin accepted Merkel's proposal to set-up "fact-finding mission", possibly led by Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe, to start political dialogue.
[Reuters]

and for asen just hope he was out for work. I wish his wife did not cut the net from him

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Risco
Quote from Kerry

""You just don't in the 21st-Century behave in 19th-Century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped-up pretext," Mr Kerry told the CBS program Face the Nation."

Iraq anyone?

Haha
yes exactly the same thoughts when watching the interview.. Pots and Kettles!

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

2022 GMT: Vedomosti, a Russian business daily newspaper, and Censor.net.ua, both report that at least 200 people have been arrested for a peace protest in Moscow.

www.interpretermag.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The North Atlantic Council condemns the Russian Federation’s military escalation in Crimea and expresses its grave concern regarding the authorisation by the Russian Parliament to use the armed forces of the Russian Federation on the territory of Ukraine.

North Atlantic Council statement on the situation in Ukraine.

images.scribblelive.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Russia did not want war with Ukraine and is ready to support all forces in this country are in favor of strengthening relations between Moscow and Kyiv.
This is in the TV channel "Russia 1" said State Secretary, Deputy Foreign Minister Grigory Karasin, Interfax-Ukraine.
"I am convinced that no one in Russia did not want war," - he said.

www.pravda.com.ua...

la2

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

Is this video genuinely from Poland, I know the Polish leader is on his way back from Iran ( don't even start me on why he was there), it would be a huge problem if Poland mobilized.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

The Polish military seems to be admitting that there are tanks on the move, but a spokesperson for the General Staff says that this is just a routine operation.

Are Polish troops on the move to the Ukrainian border? As we noted earlier, if they are that would not be a surprise. Nations typically move forces to the border in response to a crisis in neighboring countries. But with tensions already high, and with a peaceful solution to this crisis being the optimal solution for everyone, including Poland, don’t expect the Polish government to brag about it if they are.
reply to post by la2

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join