It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 428
<< 425  426  427    429  430  431 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Heres an interesting article i thought people might want to see.

Moldova, the Next Ukraine

Think of Moldova as “the next Ukraine,” for Russia may be about to take a bite out of this little country, nestled beside Ukraine and Romania and often said to be the poorest country in Europe. Russia already has bullied Moldova mercilessly for trying to join the European Union, imposing sanctions such as a block on Moldova’s crucial wine exports. Russia is even threatening to cut off the natural gas on which Moldovans depend.

“We hope that you will not freeze,” one senior Russian official publicly warned Moldovans.

Yet the valiant Moldovan government refuses to buckle. It is determined to join the European Union and forge bonds with the West.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Large column of Russian APCs spotted by Russian driver near Krasny Sulin (note sign at 0:59) near southeast border of Ukraine.

www.google.com...@47.8722912,40.0718122,10z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x40e202db55eb9b23:0x82ac1af825999822

Apparently from all his swearing, this might not seem like a normal occurrence to the driver?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I just want to know how much Putin paid Renden to spend hours derailing the Ukrainian news thread....

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Heres some pictures of Ukrainian special forces retaking check points from pro Russians. Also shows some pictures of the 173rd arriving in Poland.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: renden

originally posted by: ALoveSupreme

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: renden

TERRORISTS are the one's WHO ARE INVADING a sovereign country RIGHT NOW. Last time I check .. RUSSIANS

Show me the invasion.

I showed you the mercenaries.

How much more evident proof do you need?

- 50,000 Russian troops on Ukraine's eastern borders?
- 20,000 Russian troops in Crimea? (something the Kremlin lied for weeks about but then finally admitted)

Show them.

Got pics? Got videos?

You seriously telling us that with all that insane money spent on magic cutting edge surveillance, all the tech wizardry in the arsenal of US government, and not a SINGLE confirmed visual evidence of ANY troops what so ever?

No really, even Hollywood could have released a full feature about Russian "invasion" by now, with tens of thousands of extras, but nooooo, we are shown some fake ass sat pic of Russian military exercises from 4 years ago, and that fake a$$ crap is called "proof".

Come on.

Right above, you sad little man.

You argued repeatedly that there was no proof of Russians amassing close to the border. You asked for proof repeatedly even though ample evidence has been given.

Pardon me, but I shall be dismissing you from now on as a probable paid Russian 'troll'.

You have simply no ability towards logical argument and your tactic on this thread thus far as I have observed it has been merely to oppose nearly every factual type posting with contrarian viewpoints, usually backed up by (1) personal opinion, (2) esoteric or disproven sources, (3) nonsensical religious or anti-government blabber about your own government.

I apologize to everyone else for getting drawn into this disruption and from now on will try to engage others only in the purpose of the is thread—giving updates on the imminent threat from a newly aggressive Kremlin.

Blessed Be!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Vice journalist released.. Al Jazeera news.
Sorry no link .
I was watching tv

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Nahlah Ayed ‏@NahlahAyed 8m

Missing journalist @SimonOstrovsky now safe, says he was beaten and blindfolded at the start of his ordeal, then treated better after

There are a couple photos on her twitter feed.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ALoveSupreme

Ah yes, the "paid russian troll" defense. Used many, many times already on this thread. Have you people ever stopped to consider that maybe people disagree with you because they are entitled to their own opinion? Or that , heaven forbid, maybe, just maybe, you are wrong? Or are you that confident in your own infallibility.....

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamatus
I just want to know how much Putin paid Renden to spend hours derailing the Ukrainian news thread....

Yes, I am so important that Putin pays me personally LOL!!!!

Because for sure, in modern America every other opinion but that of the whatever White House administration, only comes from paid Putin puppets.

Yeap, America is as solid as a cannon ball, all the way through, one voice, one mind, one hive, we are the Borg, resistance is futile, you will be assimilated, repeat after us, Putin is bad, USA, USA, USA, USA, is the greatest and the only country on the map, only what we tell is you the truth, it's the only way it can be, we are all together, our goal is the promised land of the underverse, all hail to our leaders, the holy undead of the democrapublican clan, where you keep what you kill.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Keep on being free, bless up folks!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: drivers1492

vice news just made the announcement as well.

news.vice.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Is that a "Death Head" on his balaclava?

ok,maybe it was passed down,,

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2
a reply to: renden

TERRORISTS are the one's WHO ARE INVADING a sovereign country RIGHT NOW. Last time I check .. RUSSIANS

Show me the invasion.

I showed you the mercenaries.

How much more evident proof do you need?

- 50,000 Russian troops on Ukraine's eastern borders?
- 20,000 Russian troops in Crimea? (something the Kremlin lied for weeks about but then finally admitted)

Show them.

Got pics? Got videos?

You seriously telling us that with all that insane money spent on magic cutting edge surveillance, all the tech wizardry in the arsenal of US government, and not a SINGLE confirmed visual evidence of ANY troops what so ever?

No really, even Hollywood could have released a full feature about Russian "invasion" by now, with tens of thousands of extras, but nooooo, we are shown some fake ass sat pic of Russian military exercises from 4 years ago, and that fake a$$ crap is called "proof".

Come on.

Right above, you sad little man.

LOL! Actually I'm rather sizable and jolly! Internet strikes again LOL!

No really, please quote the very words where I deny where the Russian troops are or aren't.

Like in words, me writing them, not me disagreeing with bull crap that Russian troops have invaded Ukraine, or that 50 thousand (magically stelthy invisible) troops are set to invade Ukraine.

Where?

If can't, then feel free to keep your cute little thingies as cute and fuzzy as they currently are. It's kind of like a cross between a kitten and a Volkswagen bug trying to bark at a bulldozer. Practically a youtube moment in the making.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

that is one strange looking Church.

just saying,, maybe poor??

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Several new videos showing Russian military convoys on the move:

pressimus.com...

pressimus.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Not at the church. Possibly at home.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: ALoveSupreme

Ah yes, the "paid russian troll" defense. Used many, many times already on this thread. Have you people ever stopped to consider that maybe people disagree with you because they are entitled to their own opinion? Or that , heaven forbid, maybe, just maybe, you are wrong? Or are you that confident in your own infallibility.....

Oh no, we must respect every man's opinion, but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.

edit on 24-4-2014 by ALoveSupreme because: typo as its hard to type on touchscreen with nails

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
a reply to: dragonridr

Is that a "Death Head" on his balaclava?

ok,maybe it was passed down,,

Nope, wrong death head. These days they got a brand new updated one;

ecx.images-amazon.com...

The slogan is btw comes from a rather peculiar source...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ukraine's getting tough i must confess im shocked there retaking there cities and there comingout with statemnts like this.

Ukraine FM: We are ready to fight Russia

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I was quite impressed by some of the images coming out of Ukraine today showing their military taking on the Russian Special Forces. Sadly, there were deaths and injuries but it's not Ukraine who has blood on its hands, it is Vladimir Putin. There are also increasing reports of Russian forces being within a few kilometres of the Ukrainian border in the region of Novoshakhtinsk. Russia has 'restarted' military drills in direct response to Ukraine's anti terror operation.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutzy
Several new videos showing Russian military convoys on the move:

pressimus.com...

Just FYI - I think at least the still from the second video is from an earlier video, at the start of the Crimean crisis.

(Look at the top of the posting.)

www.rubezhnoye.org.ua...

Unlike *some* people here, I have a healthy respect for the truth.

top topics

<< 425  426  427    429  430  431 >>

join