It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 427
<< 424  425  426    428  429  430 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElohimJD
a reply to: ALoveSupreme

Personally I find your comments to be extraordinarily intelligent and thought provoking. I am glad you joined ATS and bring such a unique perspective to this site, not many Islamic Arabic women here.

I am enjoying your replies immensely.

God Bless,

Thank you, dear ElohimJD!

Although I was born of Islamic faith, I admit to mainly being an agnostic in practice these days. Although I am constantly inspired by the richness of Islamic culture, particularly its traditional arts and architecture.

If anything, I am becoming most interested in humanism and feminism as of late.

I am glad you enjoyed my postings and I am happy to be here for the most part.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

" originators of the Kiev Rus " ahh yes the Dan and Son's,, or Brothers 12.

of which one Tribe as they were called in those days,, went a walking so too speak,,
North, West,,East, and other diverse places,,

Danube or River Dan for interest's sake.

it was a Hibernian Time.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Has it already been posted in here about the New York Times lying about the bearded 'Russian' soldier being in Ukraine and their carefully buried retraction?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: khimbar

I believe many of the mainstream western news articles which originally ran those photos expressed some skepticism that all were matches. I remember the BBC in particular pointing out that the colors of the beards in two cases constituted a questionable match.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

" originators of the Kiev Rus " ahh yes the Dan and Son's,, or Brothers 12.

of which one Tribe as they were called in those days,, went a walking so too speak,,
North, West,,East, and other diverse places,,

Danube or River Dan for interest's sake.

it was a Hibernian Time.

Indeed. The Viking times were very interesting and connect so many cultures of that period.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: renden

wow did not think i would need ever too do this,,

history.state.gov...

www.answers.com...

really dumbed down the world it seems.

Thank you very much for the official state propaganda material. I don't know how I lived with out it, because a day with out prayer to the sole beacon of truth emanating from the State Department, is a day wasted in tragedy.

I take it you wouldn't be interested in actually reading newspapers from both sides of that very time period, to have your mind rocked of a reality completely different from the virtual construct that was hammered into your conscience by brute force?

Just a hint;

Die Neue Zeitung
Munchener Merkur
Südkurier
Berliner Zeitung

If you actually read some of them, you'll learn that they were indeed hunger riots, but in West Germany, not East Germany, and to hide the truth behind the Werwolf guerrillas and who was supporting them, a false flag diversion story had to be manufactured.

Oh geee, check this out, the insignia of those very guerrilla fighters is this one;

It just happens to be the very same one as all them Ukrainian "freedom fighters" wear;

I can do this all day, and that's because I don't live by DOGMA of kaleidoscope, I live by METHOD of the mosaic.

Cheers, all the best to you.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALoveSupreme

Indeed. The Viking times were very interesting and connect so many cultures of that period.

Viking? Viking?!

Conan was never a Viking.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: khimbar
Has it already been posted in here about the New York Times lying about the bearded 'Russian' soldier being in Ukraine and their carefully buried retraction?

Yes, repeatedly, but there's simply no point.

Facts don't change minds these days. Facts are obsolete, especially in a shooting media war.

To some people, only blood and fear will warrant a change in their thinking. God bless them, as they need all the blessings they can get.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Also, it does boggle the mind, that in the age when every human is video recorded thousands of times per day, and recognition technology of all kinds identifies not just by facial recognition, body type, walking style, behavioral patterns, and by unique way of how everyone squeezes a fart while they are walking at the mall, yet somehow, a simple picture that even a child can tell is not the same, was not analyzed by ANYONE with a computer.

Yeap, these are the days we live in. On one side terrorists don't have a chance to evade our hyper expensive video surveillance system which we absolutely need for our security, yet on the other side NYT is running a full spread like a paparazzi rag, in a attempt to literally bull crap the entire country.

Totally absurd.

edit on 24-4-2014 by renden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu announced that Russia will resume military drills along the Ukrainian border so here is pretty much an admission that thousands of Russian troops will be at the border, ready and able...

“We are forced to react to such a development in the situation,” Shoigu said.

“Starting today, exercises of battalion tactical groups from the Southern and Western military districts will begin near the borders with Ukraine."

Shoigu also added that “aircraft will do fly-bys close to the state border.”

en.ria.ru...

And note that in contrast to the previous drills, these are not 'previously scheduled'. And yet they provide the all important factor of 'plausible deniability' until the very last moment.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

me too

Russians Invade Czechoslovakia 1968

your turn

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: khimbar

in Spirit

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu announced that Russia will resume military drills along the Ukrainian border so here is pretty much an admission that thousands of Russian troops will be at the border, ready and able...

“We are forced to react to such a development in the situation,” Shoigu said.

“Starting today, exercises of battalion tactical groups from the Southern and Western military districts will begin near the borders with Ukraine."

Shoigu also added that “aircraft will do fly-bys close to the state border.”

en.ria.ru...

And note that in contrast to the previous drills, these are not 'previously scheduled'. And yet they provide the all important factor of 'plausible deniability' until the very last moment.

Personal opinion of "pretty-much" and admission of FACT is not the same thing.

Lets just say that personal opinion is commentary, while admission of fact is news.

Thank you for the link to the news source, that's informative. Commentary I didn't care for.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Info on today's Russian troop movements from Dmitry Tymchuk:

Operational data group "Information Resistance "

In connection with the statement Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu to start exercises Russian troops near the state border with Ukraine following information.

We did not observe a noticeable increase in Russian troops near the border with Ukraine. According to our data , the Russian battalion tactical group combined arms southern and western military districts , which says the . of the Russian Defense Ministry , was formed a few days ago (as reported by a group of " IP " ) .

In the 150 - km zone from the state border in Russia still has 50 thousand Russian soldiers.

Thus , it is difficult to talk about the current concentration of Russian troops at the border as Russia's response to ATO conducted in eastern Ukraine . This group of Russian troops was concentrated at the border to these events.

As for the 20 - km border zone, over the last day , it was noted :

Direction of Donetsk . Near the settlement Gukovo ( Rostov region . , 2 km from the border ) was recorded on the road moving 50 APCs, two tanks, to 1tys . servicemen. (the same column marked Novoshahtinsk ) .

On Slobozhanskiy direction. From bp Khomutovka ( Kursk region . , 15 km from the border ) to the settlement Round Glade (Bryansk region . , 1 km to the border) - popped up a convoy of five tanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
how come America did not cry and wale when

www.liveleak.com...

or

China Moves Troops To North Korea Border

or

China mobilizing troops, jets near N. Korean border, US officials

or

India China Border Troop Standoff

edit on 4/24/2014 by BobAthome because: cause

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: renden

Lets just say that personal opinion is commentary, while admission of fact is news.

Thank you for the link to the news source, that's informative. Commentary I didn't care for.

Cheers

Yes, too bad this announcement 'pretty much' defeats the main argument you made all day today about their being no large volume of Russian troops amassed near the border ready to invade.

The Russian defense minister has just told the world that they will have a large volume of troops at the border.

edit on 24-4-2014 by ALoveSupreme because: typo as its hard to type on touchscreen with nails

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

me too

Russians Invade Czechoslovakia 1968

your turn

Yes, I just looked it up, nice find!

That was one of the original ComBlock "velvet revolutions" called "Prague Spring", a per-curser to all "color revolutions".

Let me guess, all "Arab springs" are also just the spontaneous will of the people for freedom and democracy?

Personally I'm keeping an eye for the "American Spring" scheduled for May 16th. I can't help it wonder how the people will react when Mass Media will immediately begin labeling demonstrators as traitors and terrorists.

P.S.

Nope, I was wrong, one of the first ones was apparently the Hungarians revolution of 1956.

It's even on WikiPedia

en.wikipedia.org...

Gray psychological operations

Radio Free Europe (RFE), a CIA-funded organization, broadcast to Hungary at least from 1950-1956, but operated on no directives to foment revolution.[1]
Hungary 1956
Clandestine intelligence collection

CIA had one officer, Geza Katona, in Hungary from 1950 to 1957 period, and for several years that person spent "95 percent" of his time on "cover duties." "He mailed letters, purchased stamps and stationery ...," among other "support tasks," the history noted. At the time of the Revolution in fall 1956, he was preoccupied with official contacts, maintaining diplomatic cover, and doing interviews with Hungarian visitors.

CIA was completely surprised by the Hungarian Revolution of 1956. A CIA Clandestine Service (CS) report of the events, written in 1958, said "This breath-taking and undreamed-of state of affairs not only caught many Hungarians off-guard, it also caught us off-guard, for which we can hardly be blamed since we had no inside information, little outside information, and could not read the Russians' minds."

Geee, exact same script. Same CIA players, same old lies, twisting, manipulation, same old same old...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Cheers

Yes, too bad this announcement 'pretty much' defeats the main argument you made all day today about their being no large volume of Russian troops amassed near the border ready to invade.

The Russian defense minister has just told the world that they will have a large volume of troops at the border.

Right right, so in your opinion Russia moving troops INSIDE their own borders is the same as Russia invading Ukraine?

So do you regularly call Police on your neighbors if they begin moving their lawnmower around their back yard? Cuz they are like ready to invade your property, right? You like totally heard'em start the lawnmower, so they must be getting ready to cross over and illegally mow down your peaceful lawn and such. Yeap, that's right, git'em evil neighbors with their mowers of hate.

lol

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Right right, so in your opinion Russia moving troops INSIDE their own borders is the same as Russia invading Ukraine?

So do you regularly call Police on your neighbors if they begin moving their lawnmower around their back yard? Cuz they are like ready to invade your property, right? You like totally heard'em start the lawnmower, so they must be getting ready to cross over and illegally mow down your peaceful lawn and such. Yeap, that's right, git'em evil neighbors with their mowers of hate.

lol

You argued all day that there were no troops at the border, that this was a fabrication.

Now when it is proved by Russia herself that this is a reality, you switch to another completely different argument that this does not matter.

Shameless.
edit on 24-4-2014 by ALoveSupreme because: typo as its hard to type on touchscreen with nails

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

You argued all day that there were no troops at the border, that this was a fabrication.

Now when it is proved by Russia herself that this is a reality, you switch to another completely different argument that this does not matter.

Shameless.

Show me where I argued that there were no troops at the border.

Unfounded accusations are indeed shameless, I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 424  425  426    428  429  430 >>

join