It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 397
<< 394  395  396    398  399  400 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: cosmonova

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: victor7
voiceofrussia.com...

Because they have especially in the US a very interesting set of mind believing that interfering in domestic affairs of other countries might occur only in case it is against American interests. If it is in favor of American interests, it is not interfering, it is promoting of democracy, human rights and so on. And strangely enough it is a deep belief in many heads there including maybe head of CIA who visited Kiev.

It is called democracy US style, 'you are either with us or against us'

You know whats sad you dont even see whats wrong with this statement do you? My god the evil united states wants to give people the freedom to decide there own fate and elect there own government my god they're evil.

Who has asked US to give anything to anyone? Who has invited cookie lady Nuland and warmonger McCain in Ukraine?
No one, they invited themselves to stir the pot. That is where the problem is.
No one invites you anywhere, you invite yourself and act for your own interest.
'To give people freedom to decide their own fate', lol. All you give is civil wars and puppet governments.
Why? Because it is in your own interest.

Honestly there is a reason the US spreads democracy so there is a self interest your right. But it goes to security no democracy has ever attacked another democracy in the history of the world. So to the US when they try to get a country to be democratic its removal of a threat. Thats why people are shocked at russia they claim to be a democracy even though oddly only one mas has been in charge and of course theres been riots because he rigged elections. But hes former KGB the soviet Union did the same thing so old habits die hard i guess.

twist and turn and wrap it up all you want but the only democracy you deliver is the one that looks like the one in my avatar. Once you deliver, a new puppet, educated somewhere in Washington, is ready to take over the country and 'represent a free will of people'.

here is a list of lucky countries experiencing delivery of democracy so far:

williamblum.org...

Speaking of your avatar you do realize thats a russian bomber dont you notice the tail section. Which is so ironic in itself. So who bombed the chechens again? Oh wait one better who actually launched an ballistic missile in the middle of a market killing women and children? Since i know talking bad about mother Russia upsets are two putin fans we have i won't say who but i will post this, and say people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones because the world can come crashing down.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutzy
Another interesting analysis on why Europe's far-right parties and organizations support Russian actions in Ukraine, despite those actions targeting "fascists" and "neo-nazis":

www.economist.com.../tw/te/pe/russia sfriendsinblack

Russia has been supporting neo nazis since the cold war hoping to destabilize Europe the only problem was there numbers are small and for the most part inconsequential.

Also was reading this apparently Ukraine is having a huge effect on the Russian economy. Shame to had some relatives planning to come to the states in august i guess they wont be making it i think things will get bad by than. They are talking economic collapse through capital flight.

Russia's economy has been hit hard by the Ukraine crisis, prompting finance officials to cut growth forecasts for this year to near zero and draining the country's hard currency reserves as investors flee an uncertain market, Kremlin officials disclosed Wednesday.
In an address to the lower house of parliament, Economic Development Minister Alexei Ulyukayev said $63 billion had been converted from rubles to hard currencies and taken out of the country in the first quarter of this year.
If that pace of capital flight continues, Russia could easily surpass the $120 billion lost at the height of the global economic crisis six years ago.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Speaking of your avatar you do realize thats a russian bomber dont you notice the tail section. Which is so ironic in itself. So who bombed the chechens again? Oh wait one better who actually launched an ballistic missile in the middle of a market killing women and children? Since i know talking bad about mother Russia upsets are two putin fans we have i won't say who but i will post this, and say people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones because the world can come crashing down.

So a B-52 is a russian bomber?
I rest my case, the trolling is now out of hand...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 7m
Video accusing Right Sector produced day before the incident in #Slaviansk Don't believe us? youtu.be... pic.twitter.com/IZcj9wOj0y

lol

RT ‏@RT_com · 10m
BREAKING: US should face responsibility for powers it installed in Kiev, not invent new sanctions - Lavrov on.rt.com...

edit on 21-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 12m
Looting has already started in #Slaviansk 24tv.ua... - @24tvua | EMPR #Ukraine

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 17m
BREAKING 2Italian & 1Belarus journalists kidnapped in #Slaviansk www.facebook.com... … pic.twitter.com/dPbPc6hyOB @euromaidan| EMPR #Ukraine

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yusomad

So a B-52 is a russian bomber?
I rest my case, the trolling is now out of hand...

Looks like a Russian Tupolev Tu-16 to me:

An understandable mistake. The Soviet Union was so backwards they had to steal American designs.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
As I have been stating several times now -

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 51m
#Lugansk separatists are meeting today to elect leaders, announced on illegal referendum of 11May on the region's status. UNN |EMPR News

When Ukraine took Putin up on his push for a Federation style government, it thru Russia for a loop since they were banking on them not allowing it. I have stated that Russia will act before the May Presidential elections to prevent a referendum vote in which they cant control the outcome. They also announced they wont recognize the upcoming Ukraine elections.

New illegal elections are announced for May 11th. Russia will move into that region when the bogus referendum is held, just as they did in Crimea.

The rhetoric coming out of Moscow all but confirms it.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

US Mission to NATO ‏@USNATO · 3h
Vice President Biden arrives in Kyiv Monday for meetings with government leaders and members of civil society: goo.gl...

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 18m
Photos Link Masked Men in East Ukraine to Russia nyti.ms... |EMPR News #russiainvadesukraine #Slaviansk

Photos Link Masked Men in East Ukraine to Russia

KIEV, Ukraine — For two weeks, the mysteriously well-armed, professional gunmen known as “green men” have seized Ukrainian government sites in town after town, igniting a brush fire of separatist unrest across eastern Ukraine. Strenuous denials from the Kremlin have closely followed each accusation by Ukrainian officials that the world was witnessing a stealthy invasion by Russian forces.

Now, photographs and descriptions from eastern Ukraine endorsed by the Obama administration on Sunday suggest that many of the green men are indeed Russian military and intelligence forces — equipped in the same fashion as Russian special operations troops involved in annexing the Crimea region in February. Some of the men photographed in Ukraine have been identified in other photos clearly taken among Russian troops in other settings.

And Ukraine’s state security service has identified one Russian reported to be active among the green men as Igor Ivanovich Strelkov, a Russian military intelligence operative in his mid- to late 50s. He is said to have a long résumé of undercover service with the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Russian general staff, most recently in Crimea in February and March and now in and around the eastern Ukrainian city of Slovyansk.

Click link for remainder of article / more photos.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: victor7
voiceofrussia.com...

Because they have especially in the US a very interesting set of mind believing that interfering in domestic affairs of other countries might occur only in case it is against American interests. If it is in favor of American interests, it is not interfering, it is promoting of democracy, human rights and so on. And strangely enough it is a deep belief in many heads there including maybe head of CIA who visited Kiev.

It is called democracy US style, 'you are either with us or against us'

You know whats sad you dont even see whats wrong with this statement do you? My god the evil united states wants to give people the freedom to decide there own fate and elect there own government my god they're evil.

Who has asked US to give anything to anyone? Who has invited cookie lady Nuland and warmonger McCain in Ukraine?
No one, they invited themselves to stir the pot. That is where the problem is.
No one invites you anywhere, you invite yourself and act for your own interest.
'To give people freedom to decide their own fate', lol. All you give is civil wars and puppet governments.
Why? Because it is in your own interest.

Honestly there is a reason the US spreads democracy so there is a self interest your right. But it goes to security no democracy has ever attacked another democracy in the history of the world. So to the US when they try to get a country to be democratic its removal of a threat. Thats why people are shocked at russia they claim to be a democracy even though oddly only one mas has been in charge and of course theres been riots because he rigged elections. But hes former KGB the soviet Union did the same thing so old habits die hard i guess.

twist and turn and wrap it up all you want but the only democracy you deliver is the one that looks like the one in my avatar. Once you deliver, a new puppet, educated somewhere in Washington, is ready to take over the country and 'represent a free will of people'.

here is a list of lucky countries experiencing delivery of democracy so far:

williamblum.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

my bad, it is Russian bomber, B-52

You guys are too much

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

An understandable mistake. The Soviet Union was so backwards they had to steal American designs.

Go to the eye doctor, no, seriously.
Also, some nonwestern tarnished documentaries about russian airpower in the cold war may make you less ignorant on the subject, altho I suspect its not what you wanted to read...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well this has to be the best dressed for combat self defense force in the world.

Interesting answers when asked where they are from.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yusomad

Go to the eye doctor, no, seriously.
Also, some nonwestern tarnished documentaries about russian airpower in the cold war may make you less ignorant on the subject, altho I suspect its not what you wanted to read...

You've been drinking your airplane's anti-freeze, haven't you?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Was that before or after they shot the blackbird down over Russian airspace and what are your thoughts today when the USA cannot even send a can of coke up to the ISS ?

You need to work harder, you need to lobby congress, you need to pay more taxes so that the USA can spend even more than the current $3bn a day on fighting Russia and best get yourself a bike to get to work in case the current phony war pushes pump prices up too high.

OPEC/USA/Iran/Russia are all having group sex to push oil up as well as US military spending

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Was that before or after they shot the blackbird down over Russian airspace and what are your thoughts today when the USA cannot even send a can of coke up to the ISS ?

Russia has never shot a Blackbird down. They did bring down a U-2 once, but that may have been sabotage. The Russians would never have been able to build ISS on their own; the STS was the only spacecraft capable of delivering such large payloads.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well this has to be the best dressed for combat self defense force in the world.

Because he has dirty hands which say to me not only does he know how to fix the tank but it has been built in such as way that it can be repaired unlike the cars we buy today were you have to take it to the garage, pay $50 just to change a light bulb.

He's smoking too so I guess the tank is not a fire trap like the serman tanks the USA sent to Europe during WWII and charge us top buck for.

Put your glasses on and you might see more in the picture.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Put your glasses on and you might see more in the picture.

Really?

So I take it you didn't watch it, so here are a few snippets that show what I am talking about...

So next time you should actually watch the video if you plan to make silly comments on it.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Sorry a U-2 but only in theory, better to blame an inside job that give credit to Russia.

The USA can no longer build a mobile phone without parts from China so I don't swallow that cop out.

STS was the only spacecraft capable of delivering such large payloads

"Was" being the operative word and concord "was" made outside the USA and was the fastest commercial airliners and that was designed in the 1960's

Large payloads well nothing over 6 tons whilst Russia can still send up loads to a max of 35 tons so I would not pay too much attention to the silly theory that Russia only has scrap iron in it's war arsenal.

Helicopters and Torpedo's are also better than anything the west has but I will give you the rest without resorting to "Secret weapons" that both sides may or may not have.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Because he has dirty hands which say to me not only does he know how to fix the tank but it has been built in such as way that it can be repaired unlike the cars we buy today were you have to take it to the garage, pay $50 just to change a light bulb.

Well, hate to burst your little bubble, but the person in the tank your talking about is a Ukraine soldier not a self defense force member, so your little snide remarks are for nothing.

Again you should have watched the video.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Helicopters and Torpedo's are also better than anything the west has but I will give you the rest without resorting to "Secret weapons" that both sides may or may not have.

Such weapons are useless when their operators are dead.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

The USA can no longer build a mobile phone without parts from China so I don't swallow that cop out.

And you can show me a country that does?

It's called cheap labor, something Russia knows all about.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You talked about how he looked and I answers you from the picture without playing it because you wanted to make a point about dirty hands and smoking.

if you wanted to talk about these men being Russian troops and being in the wrong place then why don't you say so.

"And you can show me a country that does? "

Agree but I was not the one who tried to say Russia needed US help to build the ISS as if the US is something special

edit on 21-4-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 394  395  396    398  399  400 >>

join