It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 396
<< 393  394  395    397  398  399 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmonova

originally posted by: victor7
voiceofrussia.com...

Because they have especially in the US a very interesting set of mind believing that interfering in domestic affairs of other countries might occur only in case it is against American interests. If it is in favor of American interests, it is not interfering, it is promoting of democracy, human rights and so on. And strangely enough it is a deep belief in many heads there including maybe head of CIA who visited Kiev.

It is called democracy US style, 'you are either with us or against us'

You know whats sad you dont even see whats wrong with this statement do you? My god the evil united states wants to give people the freedom to decide there own fate and elect there own government my god they're evil.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

voiceofrussia.com...

Because they have especially in the US a very interesting set of mind believing that interfering in domestic affairs of other countries might occur only in case it is against American interests. If it is in favor of American interests, it is not interfering, it is promoting of democracy, human rights and so on. And strangely enough it is a deep belief in many heads there including maybe head of CIA who visited Kiev.

You know whats sad you dont even see whats wrong with this statement do you? My god the evil united states wants to give people the freedom to decide there own fate and elect there own government my god they're evil.

Only EVIL will try to do good and end up doing immense HARM to the people. Not one place but nearly all the places.

Need I point the finger at some country here ??

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

voiceofrussia.com...

Only EVIL will try to do good and end up doing immense HARM to the people. Not one place but nearly all the places.

So im guessing your admitting russia is evil because you claim there trying to do good in Ukraine defeating the fascists and defending the rights of Russians everywhere (others be damned). Well i wouldn't call Russia evil just misguided they have yet to let go of the past. Communism is dead the Soviet Union is dead now all we need is for Putin to realize it.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

latest from Vice News on events in Eastern Ukraine. I feel sorry for the regular Ukrainian Army forced to act
on behalf of self-imposed government in Kiev and being humiliated by locals where ever they go.

www.youtube.com...

Interesting video.......The Ukraine Army looks awfully weak and without command and control. This could be considered desertion and or aiding the enemy.

If the leaders in Kiev can not even command maybe it is best they just give up. I have changed my views some what and can kinda see why Russia would want stability on it's border. If the citizens are this confused it is only a matter of time before civil war breaks out.

The real danger are paramilitary troops lead by far right ideology such as Right Sector. They have numbers and they are armed. They now act on their own and they disobey Kiev. Their only interest is to 'fight Russians and pro-Russians' and anything that reminds them of Russia. They are ready to cause a lot of trouble in Eastern Region. Peaceful solution is the last thing in their mind. I will repeat again, Kiev will ultimately pay the price for not eliminating Right Sector.
But it is too late now for Kiev to stop them, the only way to get rid of them is to fight them and Pro-Russians are the ones who will need to do it. Armed gangs of Right Sector have infiltrated Eastern Ukraine already and they will act like what we have seen in Slovynsk yesterday.
Armed Pro-Russians and Ukrainian Army are trying to avoid any conflict between. It is not in interest of either side to fight. In my opinion, it is right thing to say that any future blood spill is a direct result of Kiev's decision to instead of eliminating Right Sector they armed them and have no control over them whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

your EVIL answer is beyond EVIL.

guess your avatar photo gives a hint about yourself as a person.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

edit on 21-4-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

voiceofrussia.com...

Who has asked US to give anything to anyone? Who has invited cookie lady Nuland and warmonger McCain in Ukraine?
No one, they invited themselves to stir the pot. That is where the problem is.
No one invites you anywhere, you invite yourself and act for your own interest.
'To give people freedom to decide their own fate', lol. All you give is civil wars and puppet governments.
Why? Because it is in your own interest.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

voiceofrussia.com...

So im guessing your admitting russia is evil because you claim there trying to do good in Ukraine defeating the fascists and defending the rights of Russians everywhere (others be damned). Well i wouldn't call Russia evil just misguided they have yet to let go of the past. Communism is dead the Soviet Union is dead now all we need is for Putin to realize it.

The only one who is not realizing that communism&Soviet Union is dead is you and a few other ones in here.
All we see from you is the rhetoric and propaganda from Cold War period.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

voiceofrussia.com...

Who has asked US to give anything to anyone? Who has invited cookie lady Nuland and warmonger McCain in Ukraine?
'To give people freedom to decide their own fate', lol. All you give is civil wars and puppet governments.

Honestly there is a reason the US spreads democracy so there is a self interest your right. But it goes to security no democracy has ever attacked another democracy in the history of the world. So to the US when they try to get a country to be democratic its removal of a threat. Thats why people are shocked at russia they claim to be a democracy even though oddly only one mas has been in charge and of course theres been riots because he rigged elections. But hes former KGB the soviet Union did the same thing so old habits die hard i guess.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

your EVIL answer is beyond EVIL.

guess your avatar photo gives a hint about yourself as a person.

Im sorry if your upset sometimes the truth hurts. But you know they say the truth will set you free well in most countries others we wont mention right now dont want to upset you. Ill just say in the future go after the ball and not the player its a sure sign you lost an argument when you attack the person.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

voiceofrussia.com...

Honestly there is a reason the US spreads democracy so there is a self interest your right. But it goes to security no democracy has ever attacked another democracy in the history of the world. So to the US when they try to get a country to be democratic its removal of a threat. Thats why people are shocked at russia they claim to be a democracy even though oddly only one mas has been in charge and of course theres been riots because he rigged elections. But hes former KGB the soviet Union did the same thing so old habits die hard i guess.

twist and turn and wrap it up all you want but the only democracy you deliver is the one that looks like the one in my avatar. Once you deliver, a new puppet, educated somewhere in Washington, is ready to take over the country and 'represent a free will of people'.

here is a list of lucky countries experiencing delivery of democracy so far:

williamblum.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Interesting revelation from Anonymous Ukraine if true. This is 2 months old, never seen it before.

'Anonymous Ukraine is operating in what can only now be described as a war zone and the security measures they are forced to take are extreme. A member of Anonymous Ukraine who wishes to remain anonymous spoke to the Voice of Russia about the operations and the recent release of e-mails between Vitaly Klischko and the Lithuanian Presidential advisor. The e-mails show that Klitschko was intentionally planning to destabilize the country, is being instructed and funded from abroad and has his accounts in Germany.'

emails can be checked in this link

voiceofrussia.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

'The mainstream U.S. news media is flooding the American people with one-sided propaganda on Ukraine, rewriting the narrative to leave out the key role of neo-Nazis and insisting on a “group think” that exceeds even the misguided consensus on Iraq’s WMD.

Really?

How many independent Russian media outlets in Russia have been shut down for criticizing Putin's actions? Why didn't Russian state media cover the 10k march in Moscow to protest the media lies being reported?

I can watch FoxNews, BBC, Al Jazeera, RT America etc.....
Why is it the only thing Russians / Crimean's can watch is Russian state media / media outlets that only report Putin's propaganda??

Careful throwing those stones.. At some point your going to break a window.

As for Iraq and wmd's - Wikileaks released the documents showing wmd's were located in Iraq. Along with information that parts of that program were transferred to Syria.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Journalist kidnaped and detained by separatists in Slavyansk:

In the pro-Russian Slavic separatists kidnapped journalist Irma Kratom, called activist called 'Hundreds of women Mayadnu'. This is reported by the media, referring to the testimony of witnesses at the scene.

Sources say the woman accused of 'torture and executions antymaydanivtsiv' Golden Eagle '.

According to the Austro video journalist currently located in the headquarters building of the SBU in Slavic.

hromadske.tv...

LE:

Simon Shuster @shustry
I just reached Irma's friends in Kiev. They tried to talk her out of going to Slavyansk to report. Family still unaware of her "arrest"

edit on Monu3011014 by Dutzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmonova

uhm.. why is he writing in fluent (read flawless!) englisch, when they both speak russian?

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Another interesting analysis on why Europe's far-right parties and organizations support Russian actions in Ukraine, despite those actions targeting "fascists" and "neo-nazis":

www.economist.com.../tw/te/pe/russia sfriendsinblack
edit on Monu3011014 by Dutzy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR

#Moscow activist was protesting alone against #Russia's aggression in #Ukraine. Detained & released. ukrpravda |EMPR pic.twitter.com/HnXOZfHy1T

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Hans de Vreij @hdevreij
#Ukraine: German journalist @DEmmerich reports that the #OSCE did not get access yet to Slovyansk. Someone sabotaging 'Geneva'?

new topics

top topics

<< 393  394  395    397  398  399 >>

join