It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 393
<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Looks like a full blown Civil War is about to breakout. Good luck to all involved I suspect it is about to get very dangerous there.

Hopefully the little green men will retreat, but somehow I think it not likely.....

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mamatus
Looks like a full blown Civil War is about to breakout. Good luck to all involved I suspect it is about to get very dangerous there.

Hopefully the little green men will retreat, but somehow I think it not likely.....

Those little green men are the exact reason why their will not be a civil war. Being they are Russian military I would equate it to a continuation of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Being Putin stated the little green men in Crimea were in fact Russian military, and we are seeing the exact same thing in the South / EastUkraine...
edit on 20-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Being Putin stated the little green men in Crimea were in fact Russian military, and we are seeing the exact same thing in the South / EastUkraine...

Putin seems to be playing the real world version of Risk, and with deadlier consequences.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

MaidanOnline ‏@MaidanOnline · 15s
Russian propaganda sets new records. LifeNews shows the incident of 'Right Sector attacking unarmed separatists... fb.me...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Vladimir Putin is playing poker with Ukraine, the EU and the US. He knows exactly what moves to make and when. I've said this quite often but I'll say it again; Putin is a fantastic tactician. He has made Barack Obama look incredibly weak and he has brushed off the sanctions placed on important figures. History is repeating itself but I don't think Putin has realised he will end up on the wrong side of it.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

MaidanOnline ‏@MaidanOnline · 15s
Russian propaganda sets new records. LifeNews shows the incident of 'Right Sector attacking unarmed separatists... fb.me...

Ok i just watched the video but is that supposed to be equipment captured they had laying on the ground? Because if it is somethings wrong to things i noticed odd first the MG 42 thats a museum piece you can tell that thing isnt ready to fire just by the condition of the belts. There deteriorated and barely holding on to the rounds someone drug this thing out for show because its not combat ready thats for sure. The other thing odd is the close up of the 100 dollar bills they look photocopied to me one papers to white and number two the 100 on the bill the 100 in the right corner is made to turn black instead of green on a copier which it looks like what happened in the video. So if this is supposed to be stuff found on the attacker lets just say its unlikely they used an antiquated piece of german equipment when they could sell it and make enough to buy several newer weapons. I mean that was fine for the start of world war 2 but even the germans came out with better during the war and it was replaced.

Id say the more likely scenario here is people pitched in with stuff they got from home i mean wow thats alot of stuff for one man to carry. Do you also find it odd they covered the body like they did than set stuff on that as well?? The whole video just doesnt look right to me. One more thing as i rewatched it again why on earth would someone carry around a case of road spikes. How on earth is this going to help you in combat police officers keep them in their trunk to stop a suspect. But in combat you would just shoot them your not trying to arrest someone???????
edit on 4/20/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorT
Vladimir Putin is playing poker with Ukraine, the EU and the US. He knows exactly what moves to make and when. I've said this quite often but I'll say it again; Putin is a fantastic tactician. He has made Barack Obama look incredibly weak and he has brushed off the sanctions placed on important figures. History is repeating itself but I don't think Putin has realised he will end up on the wrong side of it.

Problem is, Putin isn't looking for the right side of future history.

He has objectives and progressive tactical plans to achieve those objectives.

If this is a poker game. Putin could walk away now a winner.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Is there any proof to that allegation? that Those little green men are as you say, Russian military.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Is there any proof to that allegation? that Those little green men are as you say, Russian military.

Is there any proof that their not...Since the
common assumption that these "Little Green Men"
are Russian.. then the proof of their identify lies fair and square
with the deniers! (You).

edit on Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:16:53 -0500163America/ChicagoSunday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorT

im sure he is aware,,

Russian President Vladimir Putin, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, and Svetlana Medvedeva at Easter service at Christ the Saviour Cathedral in Moscow

"Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev were among thousands of people who packed the Christ the Savior Cathedral in Moscow Saturday evening for a service marking the Easter holiday. The traditional service was led by Patriarch Kirill of Moscow, the head of the Russian Orthodox Church."

Well it seems Mr. Putin is being prayfull on this Easter weekend.

(The basic principles of Marx's communism were that, God did not exist.).

I guess Mr. Putin isn't a Communist.

I wonder if the West has this Russia is Communist/Atheist stuff,,askew.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

im sure he is aware,,

Russian President Vladimir Putin, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, and Svetlana Medvedeva at Easter service at Christ the Saviour Cathedral in Moscow

"Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev were among thousands of people who packed the Christ the Savior Cathedral in Moscow Saturday evening for a service marking the Easter holiday. The traditional service was led by Patriarch Kirill of Moscow, the head of the Russian Orthodox Church."

Were you aware theres something called christian Communism? Christian communists assert that evidence from the Bible suggests that the first Christians, including the Apostles, created their own small communist society in the years following Jesus' death and resurrection. As such, many advocates of Christian communism argue that it was taught by Jesus and practiced by the Apostles themselves. so you can be a christian and a communist so your points well silly.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I quote from your source,,,

"such as the idea that capitalism exploits the working class by extracting surplus value from the workers in the form of profits and that wage-labor is a tool of human alienation that promotes arbitrary and unjust authority."

I thought thats why God Created America,,

I quote
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

I like this version better. And it has been around longer than Marx.

p.s and Engel.

once shot an Elephant, in my pjama's...

edit on 4/20/2014 by BobAthome because: how it got in my pajama's i'll never know.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

im sure he is aware,,

Were you aware theres something called christian Communism? Christian communists assert that evidence from the Bible suggests that the first Christians, including the Apostles, created their own small communist society in the years following Jesus' death and resurrection. As such, many advocates of Christian communism argue that it was taught by Jesus and practiced by the Apostles themselves. so you can be a christian and a communist so your points well silly.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry but this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Former communist leaders and communist governments of Eastern Europe and USSR were notorious for banning any religious elements in their countries.
You could've celebrated religious holidays privately, but it was forbidden to openly talk in support of Christianity.

The total number of Christian victims of Soviet state atheist policies, has been estimated to range between 12-20 millions.

Persecution of Christians in Soviet Union
edit on 20-4-2014 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown

originally posted by: dragonridr

im sure he is aware,,

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry but this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Former communist leaders and communist governments of Eastern Europe and USSR were notorious for banning any religious elements in their countries.
You could've celebrated religious holidays privately, but it was forbidden to openly talk in support of Christianity.

Agreed but that still doesn't mean someone cant believe in christ and go to church and by that fact alone cant be a communist. Using that as proof of anything is well stupid. The only thing putin shows by being in church on easter is he believes hes a christian.Has nothing to do with if hes a communist or a fascists or anything else for that matter. And Russia has always been a christian nation even if it was frowned on by Soviet Union.

See when you try to use irrelevant facts that are non related by saying he goes to church cant be a communist.Just understand perception can be deceiving.Putin goes out of his way to make what he believes to be a proper image of a leader. To him he is Russia and must act as a Russian should be perceived to the world. Welcome to smoke and mirrors. Case in point with Ukraine If you choose to believe Russian propaganda than all of Ukraine is in the middle of a huge civil war. Where reality is far different most Ukrainians go to work everyday and lives are moving forward (with oddly the exception of the Pro Russian occupiers they dont seem to have jobs or maybe they're paid to be there? Any way Putin is trying to create the perception that Ukraine is a war torn country teetering on the edge of an abyss. Reality is far different than the propaganda would have us believe. We have Ukrainians in this thread ask them if they went to work.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I couldn't care less if Putin is a Christian or not, it's irrelevant in this case, or if it's his intention to fool someone.
I just showed you the fact that Communism and Religion are two different worlds that doesn't go hand by hand.
That's it.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

LOL i quote "frowned on by Soviet Union. " LOL

frowned on,,lol really,,
ok i quit. u win.

frowned on by Soviet Union. lololol

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
I couldn't care less if Putin is a Christian or not, it's irrelevant in this case, or if it's his intention to fool someone.
I just showed you the fact that Communism and Religion are two different worlds that doesn't go hand by hand.
That's it.

Communism is a religion. It has Holy Books (Das Kapital and The Communist Manifesto), Prophets (Marx and Engels), Saints (Lenin, Mao and Castro), a Soteriology (the Historical Dialect), and a whole slew of irrational beliefs constituting its Dogma.

Putin, however, makes a conspicuous show of his Conservative, church-going morality. This is typical Fascist behavior. (Cf: Mussolini, Pétain et al.)

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

I'll answer that question for you so that it won't leave any doubt as to who they were/are.

The answer comes straight from Putin himself:

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

trying too keep it current,, (Musolini,, Petain,, lol)

Silvio-Berlusconi

Mr. Sarkozy

for the younger generation.

posted on Apr, 20 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

"This is typical Fascist behavior" wow so every one who attended Easter Service's,, were/are displaying Facist behaviour,,all 2 billion??? or is it more??

new topics

top topics

<< 390  391  392    394  395  396 >>

join