It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   

asen_y2k

pro-#Ukraine protest has started in #Donetsk. There is talk that protestors will try to remove pro-#Kremlin separatist barricades.

Pro-Ukrainian rally in #Donetsk kicks-off amidst police warnings of violence and provocations |PR news #Ukraine pic.twitter.com/QFUuqhfCHj

edit on 17/4/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

Bottom line is if Ukrainians dont take to the streets as well i think its game over make sure you can speak fluent Russian.Because the few can control the many if they have guns and a money source like oh Russia.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Activists of the ultra radical Right Sector on Thursday urged to attack administrative buildings if their candidated won't be accepted as candidates for the elections.

Activists of the ultra radical Right Sector on Thursday promised to storm the headquarters of Ukraine's Higher Administrative Court if two of the three names were not taken off the list of candidates for court chairman, a lawmaker said after talks with the activists, who were picketing the building in Kyiv.

Kyivpost.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

asen_y2k

Activists of the ultra radical Right Sector on Thursday urged to attack administrative buildings if their candidated won't be accepted as candidates for the elections.

Activists of the ultra radical Right Sector on Thursday promised to storm the headquarters of Ukraine's Higher Administrative Court if two of the three names were not taken off the list of candidates for court chairman, a lawmaker said after talks with the activists, who were picketing the building in Kyiv.

Kyivpost.

Im confused...

They will storm the HQ if 2 of 3 names aren't taken off list or if they are taken off list?

Also sent ya a pm.
edit on 17-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Its confusing, here is the link. Caption under the photo, says one thing, and the block of text something else.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Russians go Home !! Ucrania is not your country!!!

This is nonsense "pro-russians" against "pro-ucranians"1?!

there's no PRO, there's only Russians against Ucranians!

If Russians are not satisfied w/ Ucrania government right now, then go back to Russia, Or WAIT for the ELECTIONS in MAY to express your will!

edit on v20141410America/ChicagoThu, 17 Apr 2014 10:52:40 -05002 by voyger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

#Donetsk citizens at pro-#urkainian rally says that they will not give Donbass to separatists & terrotists as well as to traitors in #Kyiv

Pro ukrainian rally is actually a anti Kyiv anti Russian rally.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
As I predicted -

Putin Q&A live blog: Putin threatens to shut off gas to Ukraine, calls eastern Ukraine "Novorussiya," says presidential elections cannot be considered legitimate

When the government opted to place a ballot initiative for the regions and autonomy, it undermined the Russian plan of action.

I will wager there will be a massive increase in unrest followed by Russian military crossing the border.

The other sad part is Putin once again changed hios reason for going into Ukraine and annexing Crimea. Now he blames NATO for Russian actions.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Xcathdra
As I predicted -

Putin Q&A live blog: Putin threatens to shut off gas to Ukraine, calls eastern Ukraine "Novorussiya," says presidential elections cannot be considered legitimate

When the government opted to place a ballot initiative for the regions and autonomy, it undermined the Russian plan of action.

I will wager there will be a massive increase in unrest followed by Russian military crossing the border.

If I may, could I ask you if you think the Russian military will try a regime change in Kyiv, that is, will they go upto Kyiv? They consider the current government illigetimate.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

I think Putin will use whatever is necessary to complete his goals in Ukraine. After all the chest thumping by Putin over Crimea, constantly stated there were no Russian military units there. Then sending military units to the province on Moldova, why massing 40-50k troops on the border of Ukraine. The uptick in actions in South and East Ukraine. His push to turn Ukraine into a federal system. Agreeing to meet in Geneva with the parties involved only to announce during those meetings that they wont recognize the elections in May.

Every time he advances a suggestion, he pulls it and moves the goal post.

After he was caught with his hands in the cookie jar reference Ukraine, and his refusal to admit he got caught, moved him into the scenario where he has 2 options - back down and withdraw (wont happen) or decide to make up their own narrative and stick to their story regardless of how ridiculous and embarrassing they look.

He is sacrificing a LOT in this adventure and its becoming evident he does not care about the Russian people. If he did he would have backed down.

Yes, I think he would.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

about 150 pro-#Kremlin separatists are storming the civilian airport in #Donetsk #Ukraine

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Xcathdra
As I predicted -

The other sad part is Putin once again changed hios reason for going into Ukraine and annexing Crimea. Now he blames NATO for Russian actions.

Your right the clocks ticking he has to have this over before the election. So this is going to speed up his timetable hes going to ramp up the violence here real soon.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I too am starting to get to that conclusion. It will be terrible in that case.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Armed patrols are meeting all planes arriving from #Russia to #Kyiv @pavelsheremet | EMPR #Ukraine #RussianThreat pic.twitter.com/BBCzH3OTs1

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

RT ‏@RT_com · 1m
Lavrov: We call for amnesty in #Ukraine, except for those who commited severe crimes LIVE NOW youtu.be... pic.twitter.com/5XCwP3BV9i

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 2m
#Luhansk, eastern #Ukraine today: students want peace and for #Ukraine to be united tsn.ua... … | EMPR pic.twitter.com/D0u37RFbam

José Miguel Sardo ‏@jmsardo · 5m
#Ukraine Live: Russian FM asks "illegal groups to disarm and withdraw from occupied buildings". www.euronews.com...

The Russian government is starting to look less like a government and more like the cast of one flew over the cookoo's nest.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

edit on 17-4-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov is speaking in Geneva. A live stream on Russia Today:rt.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

voyger2

Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov is speaking in Geneva. A live stream on Russia Today:rt.com...

Ah yes.. Lavrov once again playing games... An agreement for a road map to de-escalation.. Putin claimed today Russia could still invade. Media asks Lavrov about removing those troops form the border.

Lavrov's makes the comment they are inside Russia territory and he moved on. Does anyone know where the statements are Lavrov just referenced about extermination.

Lavrov's statements are interesting. Anyone notice his eyes / head motion? I don't think he truly believes what he is stating. It like he is forcing himself to respons in the manner he is. Eye darts, looking down, not looking at the reporters when answering some of the questions.

Putin's comments just took Lavrov out at the knees.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

So for mr Lavrov referendum on Crimea was totally LEGAL but results of the next ELECTIONS will "not be legitimate" (Putin words) !! Wow!!
what a logical NONSENSE

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Euromaidan PR @EuromaidanPR #Kramatorsk: pro-#Russia separatists with bats tried attacking pro-#Ukraine meeting hromadske.tv/society/u-kram… | EMPR #RussianThreat 8 mins ago 9 retweets |

new topics

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join