It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova
Osethia could not care less if any nation accepted the change. They are too small and just happy to be protected by Russia.

Another example of why NATO exists and still has a purpose.

Lets mot derailed this thread with nonsense like this.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova
Osethia could not care less if any nation accepted the change. They are too small and just happy to be protected by Russia.

Another example of why NATO exists and still has a purpose.

Lets mot derailed this thread with nonsense like this.

too late...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

asen_y2k

In #Sloviansk #Ukraine pro-#Kremlin + Russian special forces forces are now using civilians as human shield espreso.tv/news/2014/04/1…

I was wondering about lack of human shields comments lol. But here we go.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

www.theguardian.com... That's from Syria 2013

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

grasswire @grasswire DEVELOPING: #Ukraine troops reportedly detain Russian officers in confrontation at Kramatorsk airfield. (link tracking not allowed)/1eJDRew - @nycjim 3 mins ago 8 retweets | 1 replies

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 1m
#Ukrainian troops near Izium, eastern #Ukraine @mikekomar |PR Post pic.twitter.com/xpQPmUBL54

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

drivers1492
reply to post by ProfessorT

www.theguardian.com... That's from Syria 2013

404 page not found.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Monika Kalinowska @mkalinowskaa Military Helicopters flying over our heads again in Slavyansk @ruptly #ukraine 11 mins ago 4 retweets |

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

cosmonova

asen_y2k

In #Sloviansk #Ukraine pro-#Kremlin + Russian special forces forces are now using civilians as human shield espreso.tv/news/2014/04/1…

As first mentioned by Putin during this press conference -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by renden

With regards to the first video you posted showing "unknown assailants" trying to take over a car driven by Donbass fighters I can say only one thing PROPAGANDA !
This news appeared yesterday:

www.poltava.pl.ua...

Also, sorry for the "angry" first post on ATS, but I'm kind of sick of this whole pro-Russian propaganda.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Hmmm am on my phone will have to try and findit again.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

RT @RT_com WARNING: Video circulating on Twitter claiming #Ukraine helicopter downed is fake, is from Syria, February 2013 youtu.be/6BA5-9E7Cj8 4 mins ago 60 retweets | 3 replies

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

BBC News (World) ‏@BBCWorld · 2h
#Ukraine army making "very public display of force" - @BBCDanielS reports from checkpoint bbc.in... pic.twitter.com/gG6fuc6ZYS

reply to post by asen_y2k

reply to post by drivers1492

Asen_y2k clarified it for me.. Thanks to both of you.
edit on 15-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The Interpreter @Interpreter_Mag Ukraine Liveblog: #BREAKING - Civilians Reportedly Injured at Kramatorsk Airfield (link tracking not allowed)/1qEyfti 6 mins ago 3 retweets |

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova

asen_y2k

As first mentioned by Putin during this press conference -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You obviously do not understand what he said. Try again but a bit harder this time.
I mean seriously?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Xcathdra

BBC News (World) ‏@BBCWorld · 2h
#Ukraine army making "very public display of force" - @BBCDanielS reports from checkpoint bbc.in... pic.twitter.com/gG6fuc6ZYS

reply to post by asen_y2k

reply to post by drivers1492

Asen_y2k clarified it for me.. Thanks to both of you.

Well i spent some time looking into the condition of Ukraines army and well its bad. People better stop waiting for there army to protect them they are going to have to do it themselves. If Ukrainians dont take to the streets themselves this game is over.So if they truly want to remain a country there only option left is confront these people directly themselves.And that means its going to get messy.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Back to business in #Sloviansk. On my back-up camera, just shot some footage - there are war helicopters circling overhead here now.

Anyone else has anything about Slovyansk?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ukraine says Donetsk 'anti-terror operation' under way - BBC

Ukraine's acting President Olexander Turchynov has announced the start of an "anti-terrorist operation" against pro-Russian separatists.

He told parliament it was being conducted "stage by stage, in a responsible... manner".

Hours later, gunfire was heard at an airfield which had been in the hands of militants.

Mr Turchynov said the airfield at Kramatorsk had been "liberated", according to Interfax.

The US and Russian presidents have discussed the crisis by telephone.

Barack Obama urged Vladimir Putin to use his influence to make separatists in Donetsk and other parts of eastern Ukraine stand down.

Mr Putin denied that Russia was intervening in the crisis.

Pro-Russian rebels have seized buildings in about 10 towns and cities across Ukraine's eastern provinces, which form the heartland of Ukraine's heavy industry.

Thousands of Russian troops are reported to be deployed along the border, kindling fears that any crackdown on the rebels could trigger an invasion.

In other developments:

Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov said the country's economy faced "the most difficult conditions since the 2008 crisis", with capital flight in the first quarter of this year of $63bn (£38bn; 46bn euros), because of "risks seen by the population and by investors"

German utility company RWE AG said in a statement it had started supplying gas to Ukraine, which faces Russian cuts over unpaid bills

The action by Germany should get some attention.

link   

Driving to #Donetsk today, some 110km by road, no sign of Ukrainian army but no fewer than 10 pro-Russia checkpoints are up now. #Ukraine

link   

asen_y2k

Back to business in #Sloviansk. On my back-up camera, just shot some footage - there are war helicopters circling overhead here now.

Anyone else has anything about Slovyansk?

Followed by Ukrainian Updates

Anna Kordunsky ‏@AnnaKordunsky · 14m
"We are awaiting the order to move on Slovyansk" - a Ukrainian soldier after storming the airport in Kramatorsk. bigstory.ap.org...

Sonja Jo ‏@Sonja_Jo · 2h
.@AP reporter saw at least 14 armored personnel carriers w/ #Ukraine flags, 1 helicopter & military trucks ...40 km north of #Slovyansk

Those 2 are recent - 15 mins and 2 hours ago.. All other tweets im seeing date back to april 13th.

new topics

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join