It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 342
<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   

cosmonova

all2human
reply to post by Xcathdra

Contradiction much? So you object to Russian intervention on one hand but then support NATO interferance on the other?
As though the world, not just citizens of Ukraine would prefer WW3? or is that just you?

And maybe a few people from those NATO countries live there. Compare that to 8-9 million of Russians.
As a mater of fact there is more Russians in Ukraine than total number of people living in many European countries.
Fact. Since Ukraine is on the brink of collapse (thanks to Ms Nuland cookies), Russia has every right to interfere and prevent a bloodshed and total civil war. Thugs in Kiev are blind, have no power nor numbers to do that. And looks like they should be concerned more about their own faith according to events in Kiev right now.
edit on 14-4-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

Well im glad borders dont mean a thing so when another country invades say Russia its ok. As for the reason Ukraine is on the brink of collapse is the Russians are making sure that happens through propaganda and armed incursion into Ukraine. At least be honest about it no ones buying the whole Russians are just trying to help there are alot of other options.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova
Compare that to 8-9 million of Russians.

Ukrainians, not Russian. Ukrainian law does not allow for dual citizenship. If they are Russian and are responsible for the attacks on government buildings then they are a hostile invasion force.

Demographics of Ukraine
Interestingly enough the demographics of Ukraine tell a story. Spoiler alert - Russia is not the good guy in it.

Well you confirmed what i expected Ukrainians are a majority everywhere but Crimea.So that means Russia would have to fake the referendum to leave ukraine because in an outright vote there a minority.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra
reply to post by intrptr

It confirmed he visited.

No issues there.. A few pages back I stated his visit could have been to brief Ukraine's leaders direct instead of turning over classified information to them and risking it landing in Russian hands. I speculated and wanted confirmation.

However, the purpose of his visit is not confirmed and even Russian media has stated over and over they cannot confirm the information of what his visit was for.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

The purpose of his visit (apart from delivering cookies Ms Nuland sent) was to provide instructions and give orders for action against south and east. The Proof? Right after that, next day, Kiev has announced large military action against its people there.
Edit-should say ordered military action

Yes - Like I said before Russian media is reporting but they are stating they cant confirm the purpose of the visit.

Simple hes on a meet and greet through europe hes meeting other security ministers in Europe only makes sense he would want to meet his counterpart in Kiev because hes going to have to develop close ties with Kiev. After all great place for the Cia to hang out easy to get people into russia to spy.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   

dragonridr

cosmonova

all2human

Contradiction much? So you object to Russian intervention on one hand but then support NATO interferance on the other?
As though the world, not just citizens of Ukraine would prefer WW3? or is that just you?

And maybe a few people from those NATO countries live there. Compare that to 8-9 million of Russians.
As a mater of fact there is more Russians in Ukraine than total number of people living in many European countries.
Fact. Since Ukraine is on the brink of collapse (thanks to Ms Nuland cookies), Russia has every right to interfere and prevent a bloodshed and total civil war. Thugs in Kiev are blind, have no power nor numbers to do that. And looks like they should be concerned more about their own faith according to events in Kiev right now.

Well im glad borders dont mean a thing so when another country invades say Russia its ok. As for the reason Ukraine is on the brink of collapse is the Russians are making sure that happens through propaganda and armed incursion into Ukraine. At least be honest about it no ones buying the whole Russians are just trying to help there are alot of other options.

My friend you took a part in US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan as a US soldier, while doing that had it ever cross your mind that you are invading sovereign countries that have borders and were no threat to US whatsoever?

Ukraine is on the brink of collapse due to Maidan events, period. Everything that happened after Maidan is a direct result of it.
It was perfectly peaceful country prior Maidan.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra
reply to post by intrptr

It confirmed he visited.

No issues there.. A few pages back I stated his visit could have been to brief Ukraine's leaders direct instead of turning over classified information to them and risking it landing in Russian hands. I speculated and wanted confirmation.

However, the purpose of his visit is not confirmed and even Russian media has stated over and over they cannot confirm the information of what his visit was for.

The purpose of his visit (apart from delivering cookies Ms Nuland sent) was to provide instructions and give orders for action against south and east. The Proof? Right after that, next day, Kiev has announced large military action against its people there.

Yes - Like I said before Russian media is reporting but they are stating they cant confirm the purpose of the visit.

what is your opinion on the fact that in the middle of current events in Eastern and South Ukraine, CIA boss comes to visit
self-proclaimed Government representatives and right next day self-proclaimed president has ordered a massive military offensive against his own people? Notice it is a CIA boss.

I really hate to ruin your timeline but they have been talking of using force for over a week. He finally set a deadline but all along was talking he would use force if necessary. So i gues that means his CIA boss was all late considering everything was already in the works. Now do you have any proof of CIA involvement other than your speculations. Any operational plans or heck even someone who overheard the conversation? See looks to me you have nothing than a theory you invented.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

dragonridr

Xcathdra

cosmonova
Compare that to 8-9 million of Russians.

Ukrainians, not Russian. Ukrainian law does not allow for dual citizenship. If they are Russian and are responsible for the attacks on government buildings then they are a hostile invasion force.

Demographics of Ukraine
Interestingly enough the demographics of Ukraine tell a story. Spoiler alert - Russia is not the good guy in it.

Well you confirmed what i expected Ukrainians are a majority everywhere but Crimea.So that means Russia would have to fake the referendum to leave ukraine because in an outright vote there a minority.

What makes you think that many Ukrainians would not want to leave sinking ship and join Russia.
Once again, check this clip, starts at 1.25
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmonova

You are dodging my question. I have asked for your opinion on reasons for his visit. What are the reasons for his visit in your opinion?

His time and again response speaks volumes.

My opinion is there are no facts to support the claim he gave an order / told leadership to give orders. Even Russian media cannot present facts to support the speculation and they actually state that in the articles.

Sounds like a congressional or whitehouse press release to me.

(Shrugs shoulders… What? (We don't know nothin about no Ms Nuland's cookies)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

dragonridr

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra
reply to post by intrptr

It confirmed he visited.

what is your opinion on the fact that in the middle of current events in Eastern and South Ukraine, CIA boss comes to visit
self-proclaimed Government representatives and right next day self-proclaimed president has ordered a massive military offensive against his own people? Notice it is a CIA boss.

I really hate to ruin your timeline but they have been talking of using force for over a week. He finally set a deadline but all along was talking he would use force if necessary. So i gues that means his CIA boss was all late considering everything was already in the works. Now do you have any proof of CIA involvement other than your speculations. Any operational plans or heck even someone who overheard the conversation? See looks to me you have nothing than a theory you invented.

lol at proof about intelligence agency activities.
Speaking about proof, where is the UN document that give Ukraine a green light to use military force? You said UN gave a green light to Ukraine, please show us official UN document. Well as you said, theory you invented.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

all2human

My friend you took a part in US invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan as a US soldier, while doing that had it ever cross your mind that you are invading sovereign countries that have borders and were no threat to US whatsoever?

Ukraine is on the brink of collapse due to Maidan events, period. Everything that happened after Maidan is a direct result of it.

Thats strange you must be late to the game this has been going on long before Maiden. Its been over a year just got progressively worse until people had enough. There was fraud and corruption all over in Ukraine and there president was becoming a billionaire of course his buddies as well. Now see they dont tell you this but Afghanistan we had Russian help they were onboard with removing the taliban. In fact we brought alot of equipment through Russia with full support of heir Putin. And in Iraq we were enforcing UN sanctions and again Russia supported a United Nations resolution authorizing the use of military force, if necessary, to enforce an arms embargo against Iraq. So i guess Russia was in on this big scary plot by the US to take over the world. At least get your facts straight if you're going to try to make innuendos.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   

dragonridr

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

all2human

Thats strange you must be late to the game this has been going on long before Maiden. Its been over a year just got progressively worse until people had enough. There was fraud and corruption all over in Ukraine and there president was becoming a billionaire of course his buddies as well. Now see they dont tell you this but Afghanistan we had Russian help they were onboard with removing the taliban. In fact we brought alot of equipment through Russia with full support of heir Putin. And in Iraq we were enforcing UN sanctions and again Russia supported a United Nations resolution authorizing the use of military force, if necessary, to enforce an arms embargo against Iraq. So i guess Russia was in on this big scary plot by the US to take over the world. At least get your facts straight if you're going to try to make innuendos.

It was never violent until Yanukovich signed agreement with Russia and put aside EU offer. Just to remind you, as a legitimate president of Ukraine he had a right to do that.
Than ms Nuland came with cookies and it all turned into violence and at the end killings and coup.

You dodged my question, I will try again
Lol at trying to present that Russia was with US all along these invasions.
If you keep doing this we might soon hear that Russia was the one looking for WMD in Iraq and protecting poppy seed fields
in Afghanistan.

you guys have no shame

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra
reply to post by intrptr

It confirmed he visited.

Speaking about proof, where is the UN document that give Ukraine a green light to use military force? You said UN gave a green light to Ukraine, please show us official UN document. Well as you said, theory you invented.

Watch the speeches by the UN security council they actually said force is justified in the situation because it is an attack on their sovereignty.

here its a long video but i think the security council made things very clear on their thoughts and what Russia was doing if they're not careful Russia will get thrown out the UN because everyone made it clear to the poor Russian ambassador what they thought.

webtv.un.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
we are derailing this thread again, back to updates in Ukraine,
Torez is the newest town in Donetsk region where people took over their destiny and decided to disobey Kiev.
Maybe because Ms Nuland did not visit and bring cookies to them as well.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Poppy fields were destroyed it was not so much a stand against drugs as it was the Taliban used that money to buy guns.But thats side tracks this thread we can discuss that somewhere else because i noticed thats a common tactic with you bring in the irrelevant to change the focus. Is your argument just so poor that you have to resort to changing the topic? Were discussing the illegal moves by Russia they had no one backing them in this bone head maneuver. As far as being in another country in Iraq they thanked us for being there. In Afghanistan well the Taliban was a threat to everyone including Russia thus the reason they helped US forces.Now you can deny it all you want but they did assist with equipment and supplies. In fact several flights were routed directly from Russia. My return trip was through Russian airspace so i guess the US was just really sneaky and the Russians didnt have a clue right? As much as you would like Russia was involved in both of those incidents but i guess RT doesnt tell you the truth huh?
edit on 4/14/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

dragonridr

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra
reply to post by intrptr

It confirmed he visited.

Watch the speeches by the UN security council they actually said force is justified in the situation because it is an attack on their sovereignty.

here its a long video but i think the security council made things very clear on their thoughts and what Russia was doing if they're not careful Russia will get thrown out the UN because everyone made it clear to the poor Russian ambassador what they thought.

webtv.un.org...

you see there is a difference between 'I think' and official document. 'i think' is what you have tried to present as an official UN statement in your previous emails.
I would like to see a list of countries who justified a use of military force at that meeting.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

dragonridr

Poppy fields were destroyed it was not so much a stand against drugs as it was the Taliban used that money to buy guns.But thats side tracks this thread we can discuss that somewhere else because i noticed thats a common tactic with you bring in the irrelevant to change the focus. Is your argument just so poor that you have to resort to changing the topic? Were discussing the illegal moves by Russia they had no one backing them in this bone head maneuver. As far as being in another country in Iraq they thanked us for being there. In Afghanistan well the Taliban was a threat to everyone including Russia thus the reason they helped US forces.Now you can deny it all you want but they did assist with equipment and supplies. In fact several flights were routed directly from Russia. My return trip was through Russian airspace so i guess the US was just really sneaky and the Russians didnt have a clue right? As much as you would like Russia was involved in both of those incidents but i guess RT doesnt tell you the truth huh?
edit on 4/14/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

worldnews.nbcnews.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra
reply to post by intrptr

It confirmed he visited.

webtv.un.org...

you see there is a difference between 'I think' and official document. 'i think' is what you have tried to present as an official UN statement in your previous emails.
I would like to see a list of countries who justified a use of military force at that meeting.

Oh so there statements on the record arent enough you do realize they record the meetings for a reason dont you? The security council meeting is now official record and indeed can be cited later if the UN takes further action. I know your used to a dictatorship but the UN works through votes.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

dragonridr

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra
reply to post by intrptr

It confirmed he visited.

webtv.un.org...

Oh so there statements on the record arent enough you do realize they record the meetings for a reason dont you? The security council meeting is now official record and indeed can be cited later if the UN takes further action. I know your used to a dictatorship but the UN works through votes.

I will try again, it was only a session and there is no official statement as a result of that session.
We have seen what we have seen before, US and EU attacking Russia for alleged interference, Russia doing opposite and India, China and many others took a neutral stand. So where is the green light from UN for a military use?
I have even checked all major online media and nothing like what you'd like to present.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

dragonridr

cosmonova

Xcathdra

cosmonova

Xcathdra
reply to post by intrptr

It confirmed he visited.

webtv.un.org...

I will try again, it was only a session and there is no official statement as a result of that session.
We have seen what we have seen before, US and EU attacking Russia for alleged interference, Russia doing opposite and India, China and many others took a neutral stand. So where is the green light from UN for a military use?
I have even checked all major online media and nothing like what you'd like to present.

The Ukrainian ambassador left that meeting knowing he had the support of the security council to use force with the excpetion of Russia of course. See the Russians thought the security council would advise them against using force its the reason they called the meeting. Just didnt work out like they expected but again Russia has been miscalculating responses since this began. As i said read the transcripts there on the UN website apparently your search wasnt adequate. As far as official UN general assembly things so far the only thing they authorized was the observers. But as i said if Russia keeps pushing that will change as well. Now you may not like the transcripts but they are a UN document and every country at the meeting explained they were ok with the use of force. Especially lithuania i suggest you watch her speech. She was all to worried that Russia would try to help ethinic Russians in her country you could tell.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Slovyansk preparing for potential attack from self-proclaimed government in Kiev.
Local people (terrorist according to Kiev) blocking the access and preventing potential takeover.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

"The Ukrainian ambassador left that meeting knowing he had the support of the security council to use force"

Starting too see a pattern here.

Remember,, the best laid plans of Mice and Men,,

new topics

top topics

<< 339  340  341    343  344  345 >>

join