It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 332
<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

DJW001

renden

DJW001
reply to post by renden

In other words, the Russian state television agency is quoting a Russian official who is claiming that the government in Kiyev issued the orders you believe are true, so no, you can't prove that the orders were ever really given.

What is your clearance level to have illegal orders to execute civilians with military force to be delivered to you personally?

What is yours, comrade?

I'm not a comrade, do you work for CIA?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

@EuromaidanPR: #Turchynov spoke to UN Ban Ki-moon, #Ukraine would welcome UN peacekeeping forces assisting anti-terrorist operation in East. ukpravda |PR
Looks like Ukraine is finally receiving boots on the ground.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Slaviansk airport now seized. #Ukraine

Men w/rifles take Slaviansk airfield where we were told gov't troops landed yesterday, call on Putin.

]
edit on 14/4/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I am trying to say that what you are describing as a choice is actually defeat and submission strategically speaking.

well, you really sound like those people from state department.

is that McCain there?

IDENTIFY yourself!

what you're saying about Russia has a choice reminds me of this:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

DJW001

demus

DJW001
reply to post by renden

Correct, Russian speaking Ukrainians that refused criminal orders by CIA-Kiev usurpers to kill other Russian speakers.

Please provide a copy of these orders so we can examine them for authenticity.

it can be found on CIA website, they have posted it publicly for everyone to see, of course.

www.cia.gov...

Why do you tell such easily disproven lies? There is nothing there but routine press releases!

Hes apparently taking lessons from RT because your right has nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by demus

Yes they do have a choice, however its so unpalatable to them and those who wish for a return to the Soviet Union.

Russia's choice would be to acknowledge they are not the Soviet Union and that it is not the height of the cold war. It requires Putin to acknowledge Russia does not carry the same clout as the former Soviet Union. Putin would have to acknowledge the game plan of the former Soviet Union actually failed and is not compatible with the 21st century. It would require Putin to acknowledge that they cannot force a nation / former SSR to capitulate to their demands.

Since Putin came up during those time frames (cold war) he has taken everything that has happened to Russia as a personal affront to what he spent a lifetime helping create.

Putin is trying to prove a personal point to the world that the Soviet Union and Russian greatness and leadership aren't gone. I think, based on looking at his progression after the collapse of the USSR up to this point. Putin feels Russia has been disrespected by Europe / West / NATO and, imo, has decided that trying to gain respect among those groups by is not going to happen (in his mind) but they might respect Russia if it resembles in every manner the former USSR.

Interesting attempt at analysing Putins mind......but put yourself in his shoes

USA/NATO/Whataver name you want has completely surrounded Russia

USA has a damned nerve to do this and the bear is pushing back

If Russian troops and bases were transplanted to Mexico and Canada, oh yes add Cuba

How would America react?

Sorry to use the phrase, but the Americans have taken the piss

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

DJW001
reply to post by renden

Correct, Russian speaking Ukrainians that refused criminal orders by CIA-Kiev usurpers to kill other Russian speakers.

it can be found on CIA website, they have posted it publicly for everyone to see, of course.

www.cia.gov...

Why do you tell such easily disproven lies? There is nothing there but routine press releases!

why are you asking on a public forum a proof of orders supposedly given by probably most advanced secret service in the world?

Why are you claiming things you cannot prove?

I didn't claim anything, I was just pointing out the stupidity of your request to provide copy of military orders.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Euromaidan PR @EuromaidanPR #Turchynov spoke to UN Ban Ki-moon, #Ukraine would welcome UN peacekeeping forces assisting anti-terrorist operation in East. ukpravda |PR 7 mins ago 13 retweets | 4 replies

link   
Vladimir Putin inside Ukraine...

link   

RT @RT_com #Ukraine: Two dozen pro-federalization activists seize city council building in Zhdanovka, Donetsk region - report on.rt.com/xhz2zu 2 mins ago 9 retweets |

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

dragonridr

DJW001

demus

DJW001
reply to post by renden

www.cia.gov...

Hes apparently taking lessons from RT because your right has nothing to do with it.

of course, because usually secret services, security agencies and army always upload their latest orders to their FB profiles.

surprisingly, CIA didn't do so, so that order SURELY doesn't exist.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

@EuromaidanPR: Last night some of #Russian military bases, whose permanent deployment points is in #Ukraine border areas,were put on full alert -IR|PR News

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:01 AM
link   
ENOUGH OF THIS FROM ALL OF YOU...

How about we pretend we're all adults here, and capable of having a civil conversation about this?

link   

ProfessorT

@EuromaidanPR: #Turchynov spoke to UN Ban Ki-moon, #Ukraine would welcome UN peacekeeping forces assisting anti-terrorist operation in East. ukpravda |PR
Looks like Ukraine is finally receiving boots on the ground.

I doubt that Turchynov knows what is the purpose of blue helmets, but it will be hilarious to see Russian blue helmets deployed in Ukraine.
Somehow I don't think this resolution will pass UN Security Council.
edit on 14-4-2014 by zilebeliveunknown because: (no reason given)

link   

asen_y2k

Slaviansk airport now seized. #Ukraine

Men w/rifles take Slaviansk airfield where we were told gov't troops landed yesterday, call on Putin.

]
edit on 14/4/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

Correction.

Use youtube subtitle downloader to extract subtitles, then use google translate.

www.instructables.com...

At the end masked man says; "We will not allow Ukrainian helicopters to land here, we don't need their Bandera here, or Putin will send forces"

That man is clearly against Nazi Bandera.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

ufoorbhunter

Xcathdra
reply to post by demus

Yes they do have a choice, however its so unpalatable to them and those who wish for a return to the Soviet Union.

Russia's choice would be to acknowledge they are not the Soviet Union and that it is not the height of the cold war. It requires Putin to acknowledge Russia does not carry the same clout as the former Soviet Union. Putin would have to acknowledge the game plan of the former Soviet Union actually failed and is not compatible with the 21st century. It would require Putin to acknowledge that they cannot force a nation / former SSR to capitulate to their demands.

Since Putin came up during those time frames (cold war) he has taken everything that has happened to Russia as a personal affront to what he spent a lifetime helping create.

Putin is trying to prove a personal point to the world that the Soviet Union and Russian greatness and leadership aren't gone. I think, based on looking at his progression after the collapse of the USSR up to this point. Putin feels Russia has been disrespected by Europe / West / NATO and, imo, has decided that trying to gain respect among those groups by is not going to happen (in his mind) but they might respect Russia if it resembles in every manner the former USSR.

Interesting attempt at analysing Putins mind......but put yourself in his shoes

USA/NATO/Whataver name you want has completely surrounded Russia

USA has a damned nerve to do this and the bear is pushing back

If Russian troops and bases were transplanted to Mexico and Canada, oh yes add Cuba

How would America react?

Sorry to use the phrase, but the Americans have taken the piss

There are no bases in Ukraine what are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

I totally agree with you.

Even though the western mainstream media is flowing over with good old day Russian anti propaganda, doing their best to discredit the Russians, I am not sure that it works in the west anymore. A quick check on various discussions forums as well as family /friends in my own (western) country clearly indicates that a lot of common western people are backing Russia in this conflict , and the ones who backs them are not those traditional old communists, but from all kind of political parties actually.

I think the mob who ceased power by force and illegal means in Ukraine has started something they will regret, but they have clearly been misguided by EU and Obama who obviously have told them it would be a piece of cake. Politicians in EU and Obama’s America have become intoxicated by their power and believes in their own cleverness. The arrogance and madness of EU and Obama’s America has eventually backfired. In my opinion , it’s a good thing.

edit on 14-4-2014 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

asen_y2k

Euromaidan PR @EuromaidanPR #Turchynov spoke to UN Ban Ki-moon, #Ukraine would welcome UN peacekeeping forces assisting anti-terrorist operation in East. ukpravda |PR 7 mins ago 13 retweets | 4 replies

It will be interesting to see what is going to come from this.
I doubt Russia would agree on this though. They do not want any foreign forces in Ukraine not even UN forces.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

demus

dragonridr

DJW001

demus

DJW001
reply to post by renden

www.cia.gov...

of course, because usually secret services, security agencies and army always upload their latest orders to their FB profiles.

surprisingly, CIA didn't do so, so that order SURELY doesn't exist.

You make an acusation and claim it to be fact than to make matters worse lie to try to show these orders were given. Than when shown your facts were made up you than try to say well of course the CIA doesnt post its secret orders. So why not just admit you have no proof of secret orders and its just made up Russian propaganda. So youve shown your information is unreliable and even worse youve shown us you are a liar.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   

helius
reply to post by Yusomad

I totally agree with you.

Even though the western mainstream media is flowing over with good old day Russian anti propaganda, doing their best to discredit the Russians, I am not sure that it works in the west anymore. A quick check on various discussions forums as well as family /friends in my own (western) country clearly indicates that a lot of common western people are backing Russia in this conflict , and the ones who backs them are not those traditional old communists, but from all kind of political parties actually.

I think the mob who ceased power by force and illegal means in Ukraine has started something they will regret, but they have clearly been misguided by EU and Obama who obviously have told them it would be a piece of cake. Politicians in EU and Obama’s America have become intoxicated by their power and believes in their own cleverness. The arrogance and madness of EU and Obama’s America has eventually backfired. In my opinion , it’s a good thing.

edit on 14-4-2014 by helius because: (no reason given)

Wow alot of generalities there saying absolutely nothing. Ukraines government was green lighted by the UN to protect their sovereignty as any other nation would do from an invasion of Russian troops. Do you really think they should just sit there and let the Russians take eastern Ukraine?

new topics

top topics

<< 329  330  331    333  334  335 >>

join