It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

cyberheater
If this does turn into an actual war and the EU and the US just sits on the sidelines and do nothing then I'm going to be very hacked off.

edit on 2-3-2014 by cyberheater because: (no reason given)

DREAMER

UTTER DREAMER

Believe me the EU and US won't ever sit this one out, never in a million years...this is going all the way for sure, NATO will mobilize In The week and Russia will start pooing bricks and retreat

This isn't Syria or Georgia

This is exactly the type of event that would have sparked the Cold War to ignite in to World War 3 the EU never stood for hitler uniting by force fellow german speaking countries under the Nazis and the EU and US wont stand for putins mafia uniting a Russian speaking union by force

The NATO will steamroll the Russia military, Russia will then threaten the use of WMDs when the allies are writhing a few miles of Moscow

I have a very strong feeling that both sides want this fight, or at least a quick skirmish with each other... Nukes will be threatened when Russia realise it's all mouth and severely outclassed outmatched and outnumbered

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Soloprotocol

cyberheater
If this does turn into an actual war and the EU and the US just sits on the sidelines and do nothing then I'm going to be very hacked off.

I'm sure if the EU and the US escalate it into a Third World War with Nukes flying left right and centre you'll be even more Hacked off...
Be carefull here.

Britain and the US promised to protect the Ukraine. I hope they keep their word.
And protection and military help doesn't mean nukes. I'm sure if the US and UK mobilised then Putin would see sense and back off.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Just out of the Ukrainian parliament, after the closed session, along with drafting this-

The Council calls on the Russian Black Sea Fleet immediately retreat to the deployment sites

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

cyberheater

Soloprotocol

cyberheater

I'm sure if the EU and the US escalate it into a Third World War with Nukes flying left right and centre you'll be even more Hacked off...
Be carefull here.

Britain and the US promised to protect the Ukraine. I hope they keep their word.
And protection and military help doesn't mean nukes. I'm sure if the US and UK mobilised then Putin would see sense and back off.

Protect whom? Nationalist illegitimate power that came from Western Ukraine? Whom the United States and Great Britain should protect and from whom? Or we see mass protests and the blood in the Crimea?

Whom and when the U.S. and Britain and defended than we faced for the local population? Impoverishment, massacres?
Support terrorists in Syria. Hundreds of thousands of dead in Libya. For what? For the profit of multinational companies and the illusion of solvency of the current economy?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
The latest from Aljazeera -

Ukraine PM accuses Russia of declaring war on the country. [AFP]

Ukraine PM: 'We are on the brink of disaster'. [AFP]

Source
edit on 2-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Ukrainian acting PM Turchynov, declares that the full responsibility of the attack on the military base in Crimea today, lies solely on the Russian Federation.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

cyberheater

DREAMER

UTTER DREAMER

Believe me the EU and US won't ever sit this one out, never in a million years...this is going all the way for sure, NATO will mobilize In The week and Russia will start pooing bricks and retreat

This isn't Syria or Georgia

This is exactly the type of event that would have sparked the Cold War to ignite in to World War 3 the EU never stood for hitler uniting by force fellow german speaking countries under the Nazis and the EU and US wont stand for putins mafia uniting a Russian speaking union by force

The NATO will steamroll the Russia military, Russia will then threaten the use of WMDs when the allies are writhing a few miles of Moscow

I have a very strong feeling that both sides want this fight, or at least a quick skirmish with each other... Nukes will be threatened when Russia realise it's all mouth and severely outclassed outmatched and outnumbered

Lol, the US military can't even handle rag tag Muslim militants in Afghanistan. What makes you think they can handle a full blown war with Russia?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

asen_y2k
Ukrainian acting PM Turchynov, declares that the full responsibility of the attack on the military base in Crimea today, lies solely on the Russian Federation.

VIA BBC
11:33: In a statement, PM Yatsenyuk said:
"This is actually a declaration of war to my country. We urge Putin to pull back his troops from this country and honour bilateral agreements. If he wants to be the president who started the war between two neighbouring and friendly countries, he has reached his target within a few inches."

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
One could expect things happening in time of solar maximum and incoming solar flares. The last max and polarity change was around 2001.
Good time to start war.
Energy is coming and people can behave like fighting fire ants or do some good changes on high level of consciousness. Don't worry. Supreme is giving and also coming in energy. We are demanded to make ourselves transformed whether we like it or not. Once you are sentient and compatible you can be a tool of inner and outer transformation and destroy everything incompatible and sluggish. If it can't be transformed of course.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
VIA BBC -

11:40: Our Russian Service correspondent Oleg Boldyrev is near the gates of Ukraine's marines base in Feodosia, where a standoff is taking place after marines refused to pledge loyalty to the new Pro-Russian government in Crimea.
"Despite threats to attack the base, local Cossacks, who act as law and order here, continue to stand in a chain near the gates," he reports.

So, its a mexican standoff. Who fires the first bullet..

"Szilard Szocs in Budapest, Hungary emails: I'm deeply concerned about the current escalation of the events. So far, it also gives me much anxiety that Hungary - as a member of the EU and the North Atlantic treaty, as well as a neighbour to Ukraine - we still fail to make a bold statement about the situation and oppose any kind of aggression which threatens sovereignty. I don't know how the heroes of the 1956 Hungarian revolution would feel about this."

Tugging a few heartstrings...
edit on AM7Sun20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Live feed to a demonstration in Kiev.
I just saw two men in blue camo lead someone from the crowd away by their arms.

Linked from www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Gritsenko-action plan-working closely with the prospect to join NATO

Just going to enrage the bear and nothing else.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Yeah it sucks when a bear comes and is doing whatever it wants. It wont go too far once it smells another predator but you need a pack of wolves to make it f# off.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Not sure if it's been mentioned but the Ukraine has called up it's reserves (1 million). That is not good. This needs to calm down soon or we could see the start of WW3. That is not even remotely exaggerated. For people of faith, pray for peace and for wisdom for world leaders. Cooler heads are desperately called for here.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It's been 60 years since Europes last kick off..and 100 since the first war..were about due another one..It helps keep the population down a bit..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
To the folks in the Ukraine. What is the feeling if you'd have kept your nukes. Do you think Russia would still be doing this?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Armed men stormed the Ukrainian Navy headquarters in Sevastopol - media

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

PsykoOps
Meanwhile Uk & US are bound by treaties to protect ukrainian soverignity. Ukrain gave up it's nuclear arsenal for this protection. Now if US / Uk act it's likely ww3 scenario. If they don't that means that all developing countries will start a nuclear arms race since it's proven that treaties are not worth the paper they are printed on. Putin is being a major arse.

Yes what some call a "rock and a hard place", while others see it for what it is: the result of unintended consequences. This is what happens when a super power thinks they can provoke anyone they chose.

As far as I'm concerned, this is either staged for some sort of power transition away from the US to inact some NWO scheme, or the Obama administration really is this stupid.

I called this out during the G8 summit in Russia when Putin was surrounded by an entourage of world leaders whilst Obama walked it alone. Then Putin out maneuvers Obama regards Syria and finishing it off with the Sochi games. Come on, coincidence? Now this.....

There is more here than meets the eye. Putin is being propped up on the world state. Whether he knows it or not he is an important piece to this complex chess game.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

asen_y2k

Armed men stormed the Ukrainian Navy headquarters in Sevastopol - media

They second military installment that has been taken over right? They knew this was coming... where are the defenses? are there any?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
don't know if this was posted yet ...

Obama Skips National Security Team Meeting on Russia/ Ukraine

Russia invades the Ukraine ... Obama skips security meeting and instead gets photographed drinking beer with the dems and relaxing. WHAT THE HECK ?!?!

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join