It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Well the second and third video use the same speaker and partly the same footage to underline the message. I would say, they have the same origin.
The style reminds me of a few "conspiracy" videos lingering on youtube, switching between still pictures and moving pictures...

I don't know if they are propaganda or not, nontheless there is footage in them, that wasn't shown in the media coverage.
edit on 9/4/2014 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There are reports on Twitter about Ukraine building up heavy artillery just outside Donetsk. There are one or two pictures as well. With the other reports of the protesters building up barricades it looks like this 'protest' isn't going to end peacefully.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

ProfessorT
There are reports on Twitter about Ukraine building up heavy artillery just outside Donetsk. There are one or two pictures as well. With the other reports of the protesters building up barricades it looks like this 'protest' isn't going to end peacefully.

Artillary for crowd control?

Really? That's a new one.

edit on 9-4-2014 by strawburry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

strawburry

ProfessorT

The artillery is for the destruction of the T90 Tanks
when they cross the border from the Motherland.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

ElohimJD

renden

You must of gotten your PhD from the Jack in The Box university. Hold the fries.

serbianna.com...

Renden,

I know you are strong in your beliefs regarding the events in Ukraine. However, after following your posts in numerous ATS threads, I am wondering if you are capable of replying to a poster who disagrees with you without insulting them.

For those of us without a finite opinion regarding these events, it makes your stance seem weak, if you resort to belittling others to make it.

You are passionate, but sometimes proving to be kind is better than proving to be right in terms of effectiveness is debate.

God Bless,

I see where you're coming from and I respect your views.

Please try to see my position. This is not a topic of beliefs, and my faith in the higher power is not relevant to this topic. This topic is about factual information, which seems not to matter to some ATS members who instead chose to focus on a belief system and cult of personal opinion.

I know a little something about Doctorate degrees, and trust me, they are not a matter of beliefs, and when somebody attempts to substantiate their beliefs on the bases of their undisclosed PhD status, to people that actually went through years of hard work to earn a doctorate degree, it is simply insulting.

Opinions and beliefs are not facts, and when somebody repeatedly chooses to ignore facts in favor of their chosen beliefs and opinions, then it's called something entirely else.

Here are two example of facts which will be either ignored or rejected by the same type of mentalities;

Ukrainian armor moving through the village of Dopropolye towards Donetks, with orders to use force against unarmed anti-Maidan protesters;

www.youtube.com...

All the hysterical screaming about Russian aggression, and Russians invading Ukraine in a brutal land grab have been proven false. Not a single genuine video has been authenticated, yet every single attempt to put up fake videos has been immediately proven false.

The topic of this thread is still "Russia declares war on Ukraine", yet it is simply not true, from the beginning to this day. Not a single shred of evidence has been shown to support such a claim. None, what so ever.

Yet here's yet another video;

Polish armor has been sighted moving east through out the country

www.youtube.com...

So it's OK for NATO Poland to move their armor anywhere they feel like, but when Russians move their armor INSIDE their own borders its immediately labeled as an evil and murderous land grab.

I'm just sick of double standards and hypocrisy.

And by the way, nobody needs a PhD to watch YouTube videos from anywhere in the world. Just use Google translate to type a search of interest, translate to local language and videos with headers in chosen language will pop right up. From there just set the filter to the time line of choice, and turn on subtitles.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

rigel4

strawburry

ProfessorT

The artillery is for the destruction of the T90 Tanks
when they cross the border from the Motherland.

Obviously, you're not a golfer

Please locate Donetks on the map, because "The less Americans know about Ukraine’s location, the more they want U.S. to intervene" www.washingtonpost.com...

Then please feel free to point out the location of all them 80 thousand Russian troops with all their tanks on that Ukrainian border. That long, long, Ukrainian border. Because apparently everybody including CNN knows about all them blood thirsty Russians ready to pounce on Ukraine, and you cant hide entire 80 thousand of them.

Then lets draw a line from that super secret position of Russian army to Donetsk, and imagine how artillery is supposed to hit T-90 tanks all the way from there.....

Correction, now it's 100 thousand invisible Russian troops. They must be using that secret cloaking technology they stole from F-117 that was shot down over Yugoslavia...

edit on 9-4-2014 by renden because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by renden

Not being funny .. but I don't understand what you mean.

Donetsk South Eastern corner of Ukraine.. It's not a stretch for Russian forces
to Invade there.. a quick look on the map shows it's about 150km from Russian border.

Not sure how that would be an unlikely spot for an Invasion force?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by renden

Not being funny .. but I don't understand what you mean.

Donetsk South Eastern corner of Ukraine.. It's not a stretch for Russian forces
to Invade there.. a quick look on the map shows it's about 150km from Russian border.

Not sure how that would be an unlikely spot for an Invasion force?

substitute the word 'invade' with protect. )))

You are funny. And doomed))) Your thought process takes to bitter demise. I feel sorry for you))) You are so 1980's..)))LOL time for a new way of thinking, wake up, comrade!)))

cheers)))
edit on 9-4-2014 by darkorange because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Related info from the NATO meeting in Paris.....

Associated Press

PARIS (AP) — NATO's top military commander in Europe, drafting countermoves to the Russian military threat against Ukraine, said Wednesday they could include deployment of American troops to alliance member states in Eastern Europe now feeling at risk.

U.S. Air Force Gen. Philip Breedlove told The Associated Press he wouldn't "write off involvement by any nation, to include the United States."

Foreign ministers of the 28-nation alliance have given Breedlove until Tuesday to propose steps to reassure NATO members nearest Russia that other alliance countries have their back.

"Essentially what we are looking at is a package of land, air and maritime measures that would build assurance for our easternmost allies," Breedlove told the AP. "I'm tasked to deliver this by next week. I fully intend to deliver it early."

Asked again if American soldiers might be sent to NATO's front-line states closest to Russia, the four-star U.S. general said, "I would not write off contributions from any nation."

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Guardian commentary on U.S. vs. Russia on Social Media

With Russia-US relations in a thorny patch over events in the country, and a keen use of social media by both sides, such detective work is no longer required. Now, the official communications from each side read more like two teenagers trying to bait each other in the school playground.

There's a snippet of it. It looks as though the trash talking is ramping up quite nicely. The question, of course, remains over whether anything will actually be done and come to international fisticuffs or if officials on both sides of the aisles will keep spatting like children on the playground.

My money's on the spatting that's full of bluff and bluster, like two young punks on the playground throwing around 'yo mama' jokes.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Talliostro
reply to post by Springer

Well the second and third video use the same speaker and partly the same footage to underline the message. I would say, they have the same origin.
The style reminds me of a few "conspiracy" videos lingering on youtube, switching between still pictures and moving pictures...

I don't know if they are propaganda or not, nontheless there is footage in them, that wasn't shown in the media coverage.
edit on 9/4/2014 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

They also lie i remember the issue with the woman being shot she tried to drive past white house security with a baby in the car. She actually drives off with secret service following her. Than she went to the capitol building and tried again they finally cornered her and she again tried to ram through a gate where she was shot.So implying she was shot for heading the wrong way towards the white house is just fiction.This tells me the 2nd video is just blatant lies because you dont need to lie to tell the truth.

edit on 4/9/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

zilebeliveunknown

rigel4
This thread has been infested with Russian trolls.

I'm not commenting any more until you're all banned.

Just going to read the updates from the OP who's country is
under threat from Russia.

Land grabbing is soo Joseph Stalin.
/
edit on Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:06:46 -0500064America/ChicagoWednesday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

Agreed.
Let's ban all Russian trolls and keep only 'western' ones.
Crimea river syndrom again?

You dont ban people because they were misled themselves. Simply realize they have a differing opinion and an interest in spreading a narrative. Simply meaning take it all with a grain of salt and who knows they may learn something along the way. There are Russians who have spoken out publicly against Putin Russians are starting to see the past needs to stay that way. I posted videos where they are speaking out at risk of going to jail i might add.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
this is interesting it appears Russia now wants their money upfront for gas shipments.What's interesting is the earlier tweet where i saw Ukraine stopped stockpiling gas. Im sure these two incidences are intertwined. The question is how Putin expects to pull this off. Heres what i mean Hes already charging Ukraine more for gas than Europe. Yet Europe can easily send gas back to Ukraine but the first step would be to shut it off on the Russian side. Makes me wonder if thats why they stopped so the Russians just think they are unwilling to pay.

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join