It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 300
<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by renden

When you save worlds worse killers from justice and give them a job at most secret government positions, don't be surprised when your country turns into a Nazi rat nest.

You mean like Stalin did? Stalin and Hitler were practically lovers.

oh yeah, let us bring the (on topic) historical persons.
you have already mentioned 2 of them.
I would like to go even further to the past to determine the cause of all this mess.
let us mention Napoleon Bonaparte and Nicholas I and the referendum organized by French alliance in Crimea.
where they threatened or it was their free will?
after we determine that we can come back to discuss present situation and updates.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

renden

dragonridr

renden

Talliostro
uhm I cannot recall, that NATO bombed Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Czechslovakia (now 2 Countries) and Slowenia into submission prior before them joining NATO... but okay, that could be just me

I have to admit, living in Europe in these days is just like standing in a bar, knowing that a barfight between 2 badass-bloaks is going to happen und hoping, that you don't get hit by the flying furniture

What do you recall about how Hungary, Poland and Czechoslovakia were approached by NATO offering membership? That's after German unification and agreement of absolutely no expansion Eastward.

Bombs are needed to beat into submission only when all other offers have been refused, like Yugoslavia has refused and was torn apart by NATO, which annexed and absorbed two artificially created states of Albania and Croatia.

You have little to no no understanding of history do you? I suggest you take the time to learn about croats and serbs. Maybe than youll understand why yugoslavia divided had nothing to do with NATO.

I know more then you can possible imagine, and considering the topic, that includes yet more NAZI atrocities in WWII.

US/NATO began supporting the same extremist Muslims that committed wide scale genocide against Slavs in Yugoslavia during WWII.

en.wikipedia.org...

USA + Operation Paperclip = USNAZI. Simple as that.

When you save worlds worse killers from justice and give them a job at most secret government positions, don't be surprised when your country turns into a Nazi rat nest.

Once again your history is wrong. Look if you want to understand the topic at least do some research i taught WW2 history while studying for my PHD. The Ustase fled when Germany lost the war in 45.There was no extremist muslims to support Most of them were roman catholics you have put this narrative together in your head that has nothing to do with reality. As far as paperclip it really shocks you the US wanted German scientists which were ahead of America in many areas. Now if you wish to talk about the evil NAZI menace make a thread let me know ill be happy to discuss but since your version of history is wrong and clearly not the topic of this thread i suggest we get back to Ukraine and whats going on there.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

dragonridr

renden

dragonridr

renden

Talliostro
uhm I cannot recall, that NATO bombed Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Czechslovakia (now 2 Countries) and Slowenia into submission prior before them joining NATO... but okay, that could be just me

I have to admit, living in Europe in these days is just like standing in a bar, knowing that a barfight between 2 badass-bloaks is going to happen und hoping, that you don't get hit by the flying furniture

What do you recall about how Hungary, Poland and Czechoslovakia were approached by NATO offering membership? That's after German unification and agreement of absolutely no expansion Eastward.

Bombs are needed to beat into submission only when all other offers have been refused, like Yugoslavia has refused and was torn apart by NATO, which annexed and absorbed two artificially created states of Albania and Croatia.

You have little to no no understanding of history do you? I suggest you take the time to learn about croats and serbs. Maybe than youll understand why yugoslavia divided had nothing to do with NATO.

I know more then you can possible imagine, and considering the topic, that includes yet more NAZI atrocities in WWII.

US/NATO began supporting the same extremist Muslims that committed wide scale genocide against Slavs in Yugoslavia during WWII.

en.wikipedia.org...

Once again your history is wrong. Look if you want to understand the topic at least do some research i taught WW2 history while studying for my PHD. The Ustase fled when Germany lost the war in 45.There was no extremist muslims to support Most of them were roman catholics you have put this narrative together in your head that has nothing to do with reality. As far as paperclip it really shocks you the US wanted German scientists which were ahead of America in many areas. Now if you wish to talk about the evil NAZI menace make a thread let me know ill be happy to discuss but since your version of history is wrong and clearly not the topic of this thread i suggest we get back to Ukraine and whats going on there.

I don't know what were you studying but I will prove you wrong...
actually there was "extremist muslims" in the collaborationist movement.

13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar

Black Legion

The Black Legion was formed in Sarajevo in April 1941 with 12 founding members of which 11 were Croat and one was Muslim. The force grew to be predominantly Muslim in response to the atrocities carried out against Muslims.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Kiev threatens force against eastern Ukraine protesters

“For those who want dialogue, we propose talks and a political solution. For the minority who want conflict they will get a forceful answer from the Ukrainian authorities,”

also worth noting:

In Kharkov about 30 percent of policemen refused to storm the administration. Avakov has already announced that they will be fired.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

demus

dragonridr

renden

dragonridr

renden

Talliostro

en.wikipedia.org...

Black Legion

The Black Legion was formed in Sarajevo in April 1941 with 12 founding members of which 11 were Croat and one was Muslim. The force grew to be predominantly Muslim in response to the atrocities carried out against Muslims.

So you admit that Serbs committed atrocities against Muslims?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

dragonridr

renden

dragonridr

renden

Talliostro

en.wikipedia.org...

You are wrong. Big time. Todays Bosnia was a part of nazi Croatian State. Many muslims were part of nazi Croatian Army Ustashas
while some others were taking part in SS Handzar division.
Lets not derail this thread.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

DJW001

demus

dragonridr

renden

dragonridr

renden

Talliostro

en.wikipedia.org...

Black Legion

I was just pointing out that the dragonguy is wrong, nothing else, nothing more.
for your question:
is there a war without atrocities?
let us open a new thread if you wish to discuss, not here.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

demus
Kiev threatens force against eastern Ukraine protesters

“For those who want dialogue, we propose talks and a political solution. For the minority who want conflict they will get a forceful answer from the Ukrainian authorities,”

also worth noting:

In Kharkov about 30 percent of policemen refused to storm the administration. Avakov has already announced that they will be fired.

Definitely time for them to start acting like a government and stop letting agitators control the country. Hopefully this just isnt talk and they will actually arrest these people Since Russia sent them in there to stir up trouble when you have people in your country who arent even citizens causing disturbances time to get them off the streets.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

demus

DJW001

demus

dragonridr

renden

dragonridr

renden

Talliostro

en.wikipedia.org...

Black Legion

I was just pointing out that the dragonguy is wrong, nothing else, nothing more.
for your question:

So, to bring it back on track: what do you suppose will happen if Putin continues to incite violence in Eastern Ukraine? What do you suppose will happen when NATO, which has been known to carpet bomb civilians to save them, gets involved?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Springer
We were sent links to these videos via the Contact ATS email address a few minutes ago. It's hard to understand the first one because it sounds like there is a radio or a TV playing audio in the background (or maybe that the orator in the video is translating what the male voice in the background is saying?)

I have no idea if these are propaganda that was designed for good or ill, I have no idea if what's being said is true or false, I bring it here because I trust our members to figure it out and get at the truth.

I find it interesting that we received two separate emails from two distinct email addresses with links to these videos within minutes of each other...

In any case here's the link to the first one: www.youtube.com...

And here's the message that was in the email:

Dear ATS staff,
I have found very interesting videos on Youtube, that show the true background of the events in Kiev, Ukraine. Here are the links: Maidan as not seen in the news – I and II (www.youtube.com..., www.youtube.com...)
As only few people know the real truth about what really happened in Kiev, I ask you to post the video on your site.
With gratitude

Here's the links to the other two: www.youtube.com... and www.youtube.com...

And the message in the email:

Hello,
I would recommend these two videos: www.youtube.com... (Who became a bloody victim of EuroMaidan?) and www.youtube.com... (... and still no command)
These are the events which took place in Kiev, Ukraine. It shows who is real aggressor and who is victim – quite differently than we were shown by globalist mass media.
If possible, please publish them.
Thanks a lot

The last one has some video that doesn't look right to me, almost as if it's old stock B roll from the 1980's or 1990's, Obviously I don't know that but see for yourself and tell me what you think...

I'd appreciate the opinions of our members, especially those in the region (asen_y2k, et-al), is this hype and propaganda? Is this factual? Is it some of both?
edit on 4-9-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)
:

No propaganda here, it is well presented and it just proves once again who is behind all this.
A lot of not seen before parts and some interesting phone conversations.
Riot police were the biggest victims in Maidan events.
Left on its own by corrupted president to those nazi vultures.
edit on 9-4-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2014 by cosmonova because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

@StateOfUkraine: #Donetsk radio chatter: pro-#Kremlin forces faces lack of people: ask not to share scaring info as need more people to come to keep position

@StateOfUkraine: #Russia strengthens network of coordinators acting in #Ukraine, so group of military intelligence moving through #Rostov to eastern #Ukraine
I'm starting to think this person on Twitter is making stuff up as they go along. I have yet to come across this "radio chatter" that they find their information from. From what I can gather they are just getting this information from pro-Russian Twitter accounts and then sourcing it as "radio chatter". I'm slightly suspicious.
edit on 9-4-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

dragonridr

renden

dragonridr

renden

Talliostro

en.wikipedia.org...

Black Legion

for your question:

So, to bring it back on track: what do you suppose will happen if Putin continues to incite violence in Eastern Ukraine? What do you suppose will happen when NATO, which has been known to carpet bomb civilians to save them, gets involved?

in one word: nothing.

Putin has no need to get (directly) involved, just accept revolting regions after they organize referendums.
NATO will not get involved.
Ukrainian government will back down because of desertions.

edit on 9-4-2014 by demus because: backing up

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

@StateofUkraine hasn't posted anything accurate yet as far as I can tell.

There's lies, obfuscation and misdirection on both sides.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

demus

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

dragonridr

renden

dragonridr

renden

Talliostro

en.wikipedia.org...

Black Legion

for your question:

Putin has no need to get (directly) involved, just accept revolting regions after they organize referendums.

Putin has been organizing the "revolts." Even pro-Russia propagandists are claiming that NATO is already involved. It is now a matter of escalation. When the blockade of Crimea begins, it is the Russian army that will start to suffer desertions.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

DJW001

demus

dragonridr

renden

dragonridr

renden

Talliostro

en.wikipedia.org...

Black Legion

for your question:

Putin has been organizing the "revolts." Even pro-Russia propagandists are claiming that NATO is already involved. It is now a matter of escalation. When the blockade of Crimea begins, it is the Russian army that will start to suffer desertions.

let say it like this:
Maybe Putin has been organizing the revolts.
Maybe NATO is already involved.
Maybe there will be an escalation.
I am sure there will be no direct conflict.

and why you think Russian army would suffer desertions?
do you know anything about (present day) Russian army?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   

DJW001

Putin has been organizing the "revolts."

Be kinda funny if he is; someone employing the exact same method of destabilisation against the very people who themselves prefer to use it.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

@StateOfUkraine: #video #Donetsk : military vehicles on Zshdanovskoe vk.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Ukraine Reporter @StateOfUkraine #Odessa : pro-#Kremlin forces are building barricades in city center and say they need them 'to celebrate Day of Liberation from the Nazis' 15 mins ago 5 retweets | 2 replies

Voice Dialogue @VoiceDialogue_ Tanks heading for Ukraine’s Lugansk on Kiev order voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_04_0… 35 mins ago 4 retweets |

Voice of Russia

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
More on Odessa, pro Kremlins making anti Maidan barricades

In the heart of the city proponents of federalism erect barricades. It is reported by UNIAN . On the Kulikovo field, where there are tents antimaidan, brought sand, which is placed in plastic bags and building up of these barricades. Fence height of about 1 meter settles around the perimeter of the site, where a tent camp set up a dozen tents. They also had been brought lots of tires, also presented at the bags. Also, the pro-Russian activists brought to the Kulikovo Field old board, various metal fittings. For media questions, people who teach all these devices, prefer not to answer, or say "to protect against attacks maydanutyh." One of those present, the one who gives guidance to other citizens, Egor Kvasniuk (son of Odessa City Council deputy from the party "Rodina" Gregory Kvasniuk), said that this - sham barricades are required to April 10 to celebrate liberation from Nazi invaders. April 7 in Odessa, brother arrested suspected of separatism Anton Davydchenko - Art Davydchenko during the pro-Russian meeting of Kulikovo encouraged to build barricades. Before that, some activists claimed a "right now to begin active operations" - go marching to Duke to "deal" with supporters united Ukraine which are there to go to capture the regional administration building and regional SBU. In Odessa, near the railway station of Kulikovo, pro-Russian activists set about 10 tents in which people constantly. On the Kulikovo field, mostly on Sundays held rallies pro.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

#Russia strengthens network of coordinators acting in #Ukraine, so group of military intelligence moving through #Rostov to eastern #Ukraine

new topics

top topics

<< 297  298  299    301  302  303 >>

join