It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 297
<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

strawburry

rigel4
reply to post by strawburry

Yea maybe.. but I don't see loads of countries queuing up to join Russian
federation.. They all ran away screaming when your last empire went bust.

This one will end the same way.. broke or broken take your pick comrade... lol

Crimea did.

LOL... Seriously Ivan?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

asen_y2k
Along with rumours of invasion:

The Interpreter-Ukraine Liveblog: Ukraine forces in a "last attempt to negotiate" with well-armed pro-Russian separatists in Lugansk

Euromaidan PR #Crimea is on the edge of patrol crisis. Resources coming to an end in a few days.

edit on 8/4/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

I honestly cringe at the term Euromaidan, they are not in Europe and they aren't wanted in Europe, we got our own problems.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

rigel4

strawburry

rigel4

Yea maybe.. but I don't see loads of countries queuing up to join Russian
federation.. They all ran away screaming when your last empire went bust.

This one will end the same way.. broke or broken take your pick comrade... lol

Crimea did.

LOL... Seriously Ivan?

Well, they did! *shrugs* they aren't in Ukraine now are they?

Somebody has not been paying attention to current events, but it's been in some news and forums.

Even cartographers got the memo.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

well, they did, cannot argue with facts.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I always wondered why NATO had their sign saying OTAN (yes I know it is French
), so as we can read it in our rear view mirrors as they bomb our countries.

Comes with a warning "Objects in mirror may appear larger than they actually are".

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Should have used the sarcasm smiley.. but your
failure to grasp the tone of my post suggests to me that your
first language is something other than English.

Your English writing skills are excellent.. but like all 2nd language
users.. you find it hard to differentiate tone and mood that a 1st language
would have spotted immediately.

*SNIP*
edit on 4/8/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

rigel4

Have a good day Ivan.. which part of Russia do you live?

2nd? I know 5. Why do you call me or treat everybody that has a differing opinion and view from your own Ivan or Russian et al?

Some kind of phobia?

I didn't realise I had to pass your examination of my mastery of writing / language skills.

edit on 8-4-2014 by strawburry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

strawburry

rigel4

2nd? I know 5. Why do you call me or treat everybody that has a differing opinion and view from your own Ivan or Russian et al?

Some kind of phobia?

So which is your native language?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   

rigel4

strawburry

rigel4

Some kind of phobia?

So which is your native language?

Spanish inquisition time?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Now, the report of possible invasion tonight has become headlines on TV

Tonight possible invasion of Russian troops and equipment in Ukraine

As the head of the military-political research Dmitry Timchuk, on the night of 8 April 9, expected deployment of Russian troops on the mainland of Ukraine.
He said on Facebook .

"In particular, according to our data, the present investigation plan Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces control the separatist leaders are committed to the instructions on the night of 8 April 9, to organize a" corridor "through the state border of Ukraine for passing column of military equipment from Russia Russian territory," - wrote Timchuk.

According to him, the separatists are also ordered to organize provocations victims.

"Also separatists were ordered to organize provocations victims in the cities of the region. To Russian side could interpret it as" terror against the people of Ukrainian authorities, "- said Timchuk.

"In addition, the coordinators of the Russian GRU that" work "in the region, the separatists have been instructed to use weapons in their efforts to free the captured their administrative building," - he added.

According to the report, the Ukrainian Party shall take measures to block the separatist group.

"According to our data, the Ukrainian law enforcement and intelligence agencies now take the necessary measures to block separatist groups. Armed forces and the State Border Service of Ukraine carry out measures to block the state border defense and border areas," - said Timchuk.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

asen_y2k
Now, the report of possible invasion tonight has become headlines on TV

Tonight possible invasion of Russian troops and equipment in Ukraine

As the head of the military-political research Dmitry Timchuk, on the night of 8 April 9, expected deployment of Russian troops on the mainland of Ukraine.
He said on Facebook .

"In particular, according to our data, the present investigation plan Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces control the separatist leaders are committed to the instructions on the night of 8 April 9, to organize a" corridor "through the state border of Ukraine for passing column of military equipment from Russia Russian territory," - wrote Timchuk.

According to him, the separatists are also ordered to organize provocations victims.

"Also separatists were ordered to organize provocations victims in the cities of the region. To Russian side could interpret it as" terror against the people of Ukrainian authorities, "- said Timchuk.

"In addition, the coordinators of the Russian GRU that" work "in the region, the separatists have been instructed to use weapons in their efforts to free the captured their administrative building," - he added.

According to the report, the Ukrainian Party shall take measures to block the separatist group.

"According to our data, the Ukrainian law enforcement and intelligence agencies now take the necessary measures to block separatist groups. Armed forces and the State Border Service of Ukraine carry out measures to block the state border defense and border areas," - said Timchuk.

Russia clearly stated they had no intention to invade Ukraine, I actually believe them. Sad when one believes another country over their own.

I have lost count how many times they cried wolf.

Kinda reminds me of a car alarm, one goes deaf to them over time, kinda reminds me of people screaming remember 9/11, I went deaf to them too.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Could that be there intention?

You know act like you are going to enough times without doing, then finally doing it and when nobody expects it.

Which is pretty smart if you could get away with it, and maybe that is what Russia is banking on.

That is just an educated guess on my part.

Putin is a sneaky one.
edit on 8-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Euromaidan PR @EuromaidanPR Invaders of SSU in #Luhansk agreed to negotiations with the government. Their hostages are still inside. 0642.ua/article/511979 #Ukraine 20 mins ago 5 retweets | 1 replies

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

asen_y2k

Euromaidan PR @EuromaidanPR Invaders of SSU in #Luhansk agreed to negotiations with the government. Their hostages are still inside. 0642.ua/article/511979 #Ukraine 20 mins ago 5 retweets | 1 replies

Euromaidan PR

1) Not in Europe so what is this Euro prefix busines? It is like they are trying to brainwash us with repeated use of Euro, kinda like the EuroSpar or EuroVision or something.

2) PR? Well thats obvious.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Kinda reminds me of a car alarm, one goes deaf to them over time, kinda reminds me of people screaming remember 9/11, I went deaf to them too.

I sure hope that isn't what we are going to see happen with this.

Too many innocent lives could become a tragedy if that does happen.
edit on 8-4-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

rigel4

And you have the audacity to criticize people on their knowledge of the English language?
Not only is it off topic, but your own English skills are...well...laughable.

And 'Ivan'?! Best you could come up with?
Figures. You must be the wittiest guy at the Council Estate though, eh?

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

strawburry
Russia clearly stated they had no intention to invade Ukraine, I actually believe them. Sad when one believes another country over their own.

Yes of course Saint Russia will send a "peacekeeping force" to protect the pro-russsians (ofc let us ignore that its an internal affair of a country ) . Unmarked mind you . And out of thin air APC's will appear .. A local self defence militia force will suddenly come out from the shadows . Trained and bearing sophisticated weapons. While one world cries blatant disrespect of a country's Sovereignty other will cry " America, Iraq , afghanistan" .."Yes You did it now buzz off and let us do it too .. Eastern Ukraine and its people be damned" . Russian's living in any other part of the world please ask for "help" and it will be given . No no a country's internal affair don't matter when Russian speaking n pro Russians ask for it . "And no world you do not have a say (cue in IRAQ , AFGHANISTAN) " ... Nazi loving people are only in ukraine and no where else in the world.. BS excuse that no one buys ...or some do ..
Oh i know lets just divide up the world between the two of them .. Cheers !

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Foxtrot7x

strawburry

Yes of course Saint Russia will send a "peacekeeping force" to protect the pro-russsians (ofc let us ignore that its an internal affair of a country ) . Unmarked mind you . And out of thin air APC's will appear .. A local self defence militia force will suddenly come out from the shadows . Trained and bearing sophisticated weapons. While one world cries blatant disrespect of a country's Sovereignty other will cry " America, Iraq , afghanistan" .."Yes You did it now buzz off and let us do it too .. Eastern Ukraine and its people be damned" . Russian's living in any other part of the world please ask for "help" and it will be given . No no a country's internal affair don't matter when Russian speaking n pro Russians ask for it . "And no world you do not have a say (cue in IRAQ , AFGHANISTAN) " ... Nazi loving people are only in ukraine and no where else in the world.. BS excuse that no one buys ...or some do ..
Oh i know lets just divide up the world between the two of them .. Cheers !

So far I feel more threatened by Saint NATO than Saint Russia.

I am neutral, not in Nato, in Nato's partners for peace (same as Russia is), yet, Nato is threatening to attack a NATO Partner for Peace member! Russia has NOT threatened to attack a NATO member, or European Union member. NATO HAS.

I am scared more of NATO than Russia and with good reason. They have Partners for peace members in their sights and have a big push to get partners for peace members to become FULL members, this scares the pants out of me.

new topics

top topics

<< 294  295  296    298  299  300 >>

join