It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There has been violence in my city today. Protest against Kiev appointed prosecutor.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Ukrainian pravda niw reporting on the possibilities of Russian incursion into Ukraine tonight.

On the night of 8 April 9, expected deployment of Russian troops on the mainland of Ukraine. In addition, the pro-Russian activists commissioned to make "bloody" provocation.

Told the head of the military-political research Dmitry Timchuk on his Facebook-page.

"In particular, according to our data, the present investigation plan Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces control the separatist leaders are committed to the instructions on the night of 8 April 9, to organize a" corridor "through the state border of Ukraine for passing column of military equipment from Russia Russian territory," - he said.

"Also separatists were ordered to organize provocations victims in the cities of the region. To Russian side could interpret it as" terror against the people of Ukrainian authorities, "- said Timchuk.

"In addition, the coordinators of the Russian GRU that" work "in the region, the separatists have been instructed to use weapons in their efforts to free the captured their administrative building," - he added.

"According to our data, the Ukrainian law enforcement and intelligence agencies now take the necessary measures to block separatist groups. Armed forces and the State Border Service of Ukraine carry out measures to block the state border defense and border areas," - said Timchuk.

As you know, the Foreign Ministry of Ukraine said that Russia is preparing a second phase of occupation of Ukraine .

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

asen_y2k
There has been violence in my city today. Protest against Kiev appointed prosecutor.

Were the protesters Right Sector and do you think it is possible that Right Sector may have been infiltrated and used by the GRU as controlled opposition?

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

clay2 baraka

demus

clay2 baraka

demus

asen_y2k
Hostage situation described by Ukrainian Pravda

This is stated in the Security Service of Ukraine. "Threatening arms and explosives separatists forcibly detained about 60 people, do not allow people to leave the premises and go home. Ie resort to means that are used by terrorists," - said in a statement. These actions are extremely dangerous as life-threatening as the people in the middle of the room, and those who are outside, said SBU. Security Service of Ukraine demands release of hostages, to enable them to freely leave the building, and lay down their arms and to clear office building.

except, maybe there is no hostage situation at all:

However, Reuters reported taht protesters occupying the the building denied the charge that they had wired the building with explosives and were holding people against their will. "Tto ohere are no explosives, no hostages. We do not need hostages to get what we want," said Anton, one of the protesters who described himself as a coordinator of the action, according to Reuters.

Fair enough.

I would not put it past the FSB to start a rumor of a hostage situation in order to goad the Ukraine into an armed response.

Think about it, who stands to gain from this? Certainly not the Ukraine..
edit on 4/8/2014 by clay2 baraka because: (no reason given)

in the end it is always FSB, isn't it?

if there is actually a hostage situation that will still be FSB creating unrest in the region.

Ukraine is not in a position to gain anything because of it's own actions, I just hope Ukraine's response will not put them into position to loose everything.

I agree, without outside intervention, the Ukraine has already lost. Putin set up and played this out perfectly.

Putin has played this out perfectly.
did he setup the game?

he helped himself in a way, after EU/US/NATO setup the rigged game for themselves.

Putin completely outplayed them, they look like little dummies who don't know where their head is.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Please keep yourself safe my friend.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

clay2 baraka

asen_y2k

Were the protesters Right Sector and do you think it is possible that Right Sector may have been infiltrated and used by the GRU as controlled opposition?

No they werent pravy sektor, may have been one or two but not visible.
And sometimes does look like pravy sektor may have been infiltrated.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

demus

clay2 baraka

demus

clay2 baraka

demus

asen_y2k

This is stated in the Security Service of Ukraine. "Threatening arms and explosives separatists forcibly detained about 60 people, do not allow people to leave the premises and go home. Ie resort to means that are used by terrorists," - said in a statement. These actions are extremely dangerous as life-threatening as the people in the middle of the room, and those who are outside, said SBU. Security Service of Ukraine demands release of hostages, to enable them to freely leave the building, and lay down their arms and to clear office building.

However, Reuters reported taht protesters occupying the the building denied the charge that they had wired the building with explosives and were holding people against their will. "Tto ohere are no explosives, no hostages. We do not need hostages to get what we want," said Anton, one of the protesters who described himself as a coordinator of the action, according to Reuters.

Fair enough.

I would not put it past the FSB to start a rumor of a hostage situation in order to goad the Ukraine into an armed response.

if there is actually a hostage situation that will still be FSB creating unrest in the region.

Ukraine is not in a position to gain anything because of it's own actions, I just hope Ukraine's response will not put them into position to loose everything.

I agree, without outside intervention, the Ukraine has already lost. Putin set up and played this out perfectly.

did he setup the game?

he helped himself in a way, after EU/US/NATO setup the rigged game for themselves.

Putin completely outplayed them, they look like little dummies who don't know where their head is.

He did because he is smart and not one to knee-jerk et al.

If we want to see who really started it, look back to the Gorbechov days when NATO agreed to NOT expand, then they broke that agreement, and expanded to what we have today. NATO is basically the Enforcers for American foreign policy (if that is what it is called).

Russian offered to JOIN NATO but NATO refused, why? Becaues NATO has NO PURPOSE TO EXIST without Russia as an Enemy. Without an evil Russia, NATO has NO PURPOSE.

Answer me this, when NATO has no more enemies (which they make themselves), what happens then? Does NATO start to turn the non-member countries that are in the PARTNER FOR PEACE program the new enemy? That is what really scares me, it is VERY OBVIOUS that NATO is fighting for survival and justification, and they DENIED Russian entry to NATO for this reason, and Russia knew it, that them joining NATO would be an END to NATO's military industrial empire and America's foreign policy enforcers and reach into European member states and control.

Rasmussen is going out and the exPM of Norway is taking over NATO, another patsie. Looks like Rasmussen is jumping ship and I don't blame him.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Multiple reliable reports that #Russia is planning to invade #Ukraine tonight. We're checking our sources.

And reported Russian troop movements

We do know that there were Russian troop movements in the #Belgorod region of #Russia which borders #Kharkiv #Ukraine

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
No offence but for the past month I have heard nothing Russia is going to invade TONIGHT every night.

Tired of hearing little girls cry wolf.
edit on 8-4-2014 by strawburry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

asen_y2k

clay2 baraka

asen_y2k

No they werent pravy sektor, may have been one or two but not visible.
And sometimes does look like pravy sektor may have been infiltrated.

There sure have been a lot of assassinations of Pravy Sector leadership and journalists, you know, people who would know stuff about stuff.

This stinks to high heaven of a cleanup operation. The pattern is pretty obvious if someone chooses to look.

Stay safe

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

strawburry

demus

clay2 baraka

demus

clay2 baraka

demus

asen_y2k

Fair enough.

did he setup the game?

If we want to see who really started it, look back to the Gorbechov days when NATO agreed to NOT expand, then they broke that agreement, and expanded to what we have today. NATO is basically the Enforcers for American foreign policy (if that is what it is called).

Russian offered to JOIN NATO but NATO refused, why? Becaues NATO has NO PURPOSE TO EXIST without Russia as an Enemy. Without an evil Russia, NATO has NO PURPOSE.

Answer me this, when NATO has no more enemies (which they make themselves), what happens then? Does NATO start to turn the non-member countries that are in the PARTNER FOR PEACE program the new enemy? That is what really scares me, it is VERY OBVIOUS that NATO is fighting for survival and justification, and they DENIED Russian entry to NATO for this reason, and Russia knew it, that them joining NATO would be an END to NATO's military industrial empire and America's foreign policy enforcers and reach into European member states and control.

Rasmussen is going out and the exPM of Norway is taking over NATO, another patsie. Looks like Rasmussen is jumping ship and I don't blame him.

NATO asked Russia to join.. but Russia refused because they wanted special privileges.
NATO operates on
ne member one vote! Russia didn't like that and was refused membership.

Please stop telling lies

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

rigel4

strawburry

demus

clay2 baraka

demus

clay2 baraka

demus

asen_y2k

Fair enough.

did he setup the game?

NATO asked Russia to join.. but Russia refused because they wanted special privileges.
NATO operates on
ne member one vote! Russia didn't like that and was refused membership.

Please stop telling lies

Can you detail those special privleges, since obviously they were too costly obviously to warrant world peace.

Did you know, Russia is a member of NATO's Partner for Peace programe.

This actually concerns me since NATO is encircling a Partner for Peace Member, my country is not in NATO but in the Partners for Peace programme, now, that sends ALARM bells ringing that NATO will turn on their own program members.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

strawburry

No offence but for the past month I have heard nothing Russia is going to invade TONIGHT every night.

I support your point of view.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

@pravolivo: NSDC deputy Sec. on #Luhansk: upper floors of SBU mined, 60 hostages inside, 500 occupiers w/ over 1000 weapons. Last attempt to negotiate

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

strawburry

The difference here is that you have not heard it said from the Kremlin-backed protesters..

Zazdarovje

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I have heard from my Brother in law that there is a big NATO exerciser going on in Scotland right now.
I think we may be gearing up for confrontation if Russia keeps agitating or worse invades Ukraine.

Either way the military machine is stretching it's legs.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

rigel4
I have heard from my Brother in law that there is a big NATO exerciser going on in Scotland right now.
I think we may be gearing up for confrontation if Russia keeps agitating or worse invades Ukraine.

Either way the military machine is stretching it's legs.

Gotta spend those monies
Gotta justify one's existence.

Well to be fair, it is THE BEST ADVERTISING TO JOIN NATO they have had a chance to publicise in decades since Yugoslavia.

In fact this has to be the ultimate in viral marketing. Well played OTAN.

Never let a good crises go to waste they say.

There is now an "advertising" push to get more European countries to SPEND MORE on defence and military, who benefits? Yeah, the Military Industrial Complex, now known as NATO.

It has become a monster, grown beyond what it's original mandate was.

In the NATO partner for peace program, too bad, they will treat you as an evil member of the axis of evil. Russia is in the partner for peace program with NATO, watch out Partner for Peace members, you could be next, unless, YOU JOIN NATO TODAY.

They may as well put Banners on the end of their F-16's or whatever they fly and tour Europe and baltic states. maybe some wing walkers too throwing down flower petals for peace.

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Along with rumours of invasion:

The Interpreter-Ukraine Liveblog: Ukraine forces in a "last attempt to negotiate" with well-armed pro-Russian separatists in Lugansk

Euromaidan PR #Crimea is on the edge of patrol crisis. Resources coming to an end in a few days.

edit on 8/4/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by strawburry

Yea maybe.. but I don't see loads of countries queuing up to join Russian
federation.. They all ran away screaming when your last empire went bust.

This one will end the same way.. broke or broken take your pick comrade... lol

posted on Apr, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by strawburry

Yea maybe.. but I don't see loads of countries queuing up to join Russian
federation.. They all ran away screaming when your last empire went bust.

This one will end the same way.. broke or broken take your pick comrade... lol

Crimea did.

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join