It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Some reports of men being drafted for war in Ukraine.

Ukrainian citizens received orders arrive at 8.00 am under the plan of mobilization. It was on his Facebook page written by Secretary of National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Andriy Parubiy. "Just rang my assistants with orders to arrive at 8:00 am as planned mobilization. According to the decision of the National Security Council mobilization happening across the country," - he said. As you know, the National Security Council on Saturday and Defense Council of Ukraine decided to bring Ukraine's armed forces in full combat readiness. Formerly the headquarters of the Central Right Sector also urged all its units an urgent mobilization and armament.

Link contains the screen shot of the facebook post.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   

asen_y2k
Just coming in on RT:

Ukrainian armed forces dispatched to Crimea have started to switch sides on a massive scale, turning themselves over to the new Crimean government. As Interfax reports, many of the living quarters, as well as weapons and ammunition have been abandoned and taken over by the Crimean 'defense forces.'

Lol it seems RT got a change of heart, look at this identical update from RT.

Ukrainian armed forces dispatched to Crimea have started resigning on a massive scale, reports RIA Novosti.

Living quarters, weapons and ammunition have all been left under the protection of the so-called ‘self-defense forces.’

Letters of resignation have been coming in since early morning, as the self-defense forces continue to preserve order on the streets of Simferopol, RIA reported.

Since Thursday, the city’s Supreme Council and a number of other buildings have been occupied and guarded by the self-defense forces run by the local population.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

This says its the other way around... Or am I miss interpreting it ?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

andy1972

LightningStrikesHere

asen_y2k
Correction just coming in on TV. 10 mins back:

The Russians stormed the Ukrainian military unit, shots heard- UDARivets

edit on 2/3/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

"Ukrainian parliamentarian officer captured. One of the buildings was on fire. Kamaz Russian burst onto the territory of the town through the checkpoint for transport. Blocked our entry with APCs. Thus cut off from the main Russian Kamaz forces that were on the perimeter, "- said UDARivets.

Happening in Sevastopol now.
edit on 2/3/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

And so it begans ! HOLD FAST ,STAND STRONG UKRAINE ! Victory OR PARADISE !!!

Are you a jihadist by any chance??

Anyone with kids would'nt be screaming for paradise, except paradise here on earth.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

U.S. preparing military intervention in the Crimea:
At an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council called on the United States of America immediately dispatch the Crimea international military mediation. Peacekeepers must begin "de-escalation of the situation and productive, peaceful, political dialogue among all Ukrainian parties."

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

I think they just elaborated. When I quoted it was just breaking. Just added a few details after that i guess.

link   

MessageforAll

asen_y2k
Just coming in on RT:

Ukrainian armed forces dispatched to Crimea have started to switch sides on a massive scale, turning themselves over to the new Crimean government. As Interfax reports, many of the living quarters, as well as weapons and ammunition have been abandoned and taken over by the Crimean 'defense forces.'

Lol it seems RT got a change of heart, look at this identical update from RT.

Ukrainian armed forces dispatched to Crimea have started resigning on a massive scale, reports RIA Novosti.

Living quarters, weapons and ammunition have all been left under the protection of the so-called ‘self-defense forces.’

Letters of resignation have been coming in since early morning, as the self-defense forces continue to preserve order on the streets of Simferopol, RIA reported.

Since Thursday, the city’s Supreme Council and a number of other buildings have been occupied and guarded by the self-defense forces run by the local population.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

This says its the other way around... Or am I miss interpreting it ?

Seems like a propaganda war is going on aswell

link   

asen_y2k
Some reports of men being drafted for war in Ukraine.

Ukrainian citizens received orders arrive at 8.00 am under the plan of mobilization. It was on his Facebook page written by Secretary of National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Andriy Parubiy. "Just rang my assistants with orders to arrive at 8:00 am as planned mobilization. According to the decision of the National Security Council mobilization happening across the country," - he said. As you know, the National Security Council on Saturday and Defense Council of Ukraine decided to bring Ukraine's armed forces in full combat readiness. Formerly the headquarters of the Central Right Sector also urged all its units an urgent mobilization and armament.

Link contains the screen shot of the facebook post.

Al Jazeera live blog is also saying all reserve forces are being called up

live.aljazeera.com...

Ukraine calls up all military reserves. [Reuters]

ETA - Coming in from other news outlets

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Ukraine has placed its military on full combat alert and called up all its reserves after Russia gave the go-ahead to send more troops into the country.

edit on 2-3-2014 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by statifik

Bottom line if the world let's the Russian get away with this they will not stop until they reclaim a bunch of countries. Russia is a Oligarchy with the man at the top being a real scum bag.

This is Obama's and the EU's big moment forget the health care crap this is it. If he is weak history will remember it. The Russians are not the good guys and never have been. This is the cold hard truth.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

No they didn't, the article you posted was in favor of Ukraine, this article is in favor of Russia.

link   
reply to post by statifik

Please source that. I have heard nothing of the U.S. intervening as of yet.

link   

Thecakeisalie
Let's hope cool heads prevail and this conflict is averted.

But if push comes to shove, watch the skies. The U.S military has been itching for a situation like to occur so they can field test their latest black budget gadgetry.

Like no.....The US has been field testing it's "black weapons" since 2000 in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Why wait so long to test them..
You don't try a new weapon against a nuclear power without knowing of it works or not...that would be...ermmm...suicide.

"You brought a knife out to a gunfight
And you're shouting that I'm dead
My old friends Smith and Wesson
Think you're in over your head"..

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

andy1972

Thecakeisalie
Let's hope cool heads prevail and this conflict is averted.

But if push comes to shove, watch the skies. The U.S military has been itching for a situation like to occur so they can field test their latest black budget gadgetry.

Like no.....The US has been field testing it's "black weapons" since 2000 in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Why wait so long to test them..
You don't try a new weapon against a nuclear power without knowing of it works or not...that would be...ermmm...suicide.

"You brought a knife out to a gunfight
And you're shouting that I'm dead
My old friends Smith and Wesson
Think you're in over your head"..

Russia has not been a super power for 30 years........In the world right now there is only 1 super power. China could do it in another decade if they build a navel fleet.

Russia has one thing that is a scary and they can only use it one time.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   
protests in Crimea.
posters: "I - Russian! Russian, Crimean help!"

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
russia booted the oligarchs out
guess they want back in

link   

asen_y2k
Russian army is attacking Sevastopol now.

Ukrainian Pravda confirms:

"the Russians attacking the Ukrainian 39th naval training unit

Plus

"Russians outside town and put gunmen threatened to start shooting. Since no one comes out on site ... hear that someone let the automaton place," - he added later.

I didn't find any Credible news source Quoting the same ...So please update these stories with relevant news source

link   

Sorry, i may have miss understood something. I quoted from here. We posted from different parts of RT.

I am moving continously from TV, internet back to TV sources and posting here.

Could you do me a favour, please, post the two blocks of text side by side for a comparison.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

SajeevJino

asen_y2k
Russian army is attacking Sevastopol now.

Ukrainian Pravda confirms:

"the Russians attacking the Ukrainian 39th naval training unit

Plus

"Russians outside town and put gunmen threatened to start shooting. Since no one comes out on site ... hear that someone let the automaton place," - he added later.

I didn't find any Credible news source Quoting the same ...So please update these stories with relevant news source

Its on the TV channel 24, and on their website. 24tv.ua

I am posting news confirmed by national TV. But if they make up propaganda, i am not responsible for it))

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Done, added your article in original post.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   

asen_y2k
Its on the TV channel 24, and on their website. 24tv.ua

I am posting news confirmed by national TV. But if they make up propaganda, i am not responsible for it))

Aww ..Thanks for that ..I taught you are Posting from some News sources ..Don't mistake

Keep up the Good Work

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hmm conflicting reports, resigning or switching sides. Both completely different.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join