It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 258
<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

angelchemuel
Given Obamas last couple of speeches...the one about a nuclear attack in Manhattan, and todays speech...just thought I would post this for us to ponder.....

I'm off to bed

Rainbows
Jane

Trust me when i say Obama doesnt want to start a war on his watch its not in him. What may happen is congress takes away that option from him and they push for it. Congressman isnt as patient and im starting to see signs there going to start pushing the white house. Congress can easily instagate Russia if they want to push buttons and ultimately its their call on committing US forces.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Honestly, when I see Obama speaking publicly, he looks to be so disconnected. I think he is very overwhelmed, but that's not even for this thread. It does seem to be having an effect on his health, as he really hasn't looked well the past two times I've seen him speak. Very out of it...

That doesn't bode well for his decision making, though. I guess that is my point. And we need our leaders, all of them, to have some clear heads in the coming weeks, and months.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

angelchemuel
reply to post by angelchemuel

Erm...it might be nothing, but did anybody else notice the hand gesture by a member in the audience at 0.56sec?

Rainbows
Jane

It was almost like somebody did Roman salute for a second and than changed to a wave all while Obama was passing by very close.
just a joker maybe.
(how do people ever notice this kind of things?)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Catacomb
Honestly, when I see Obama speaking publicly, he looks to be so disconnected. I think he is very overwhelmed, but that's not even for this thread. It does seem to be having an effect on his health, as he really hasn't looked well the past two times I've seen him speak. Very out of it...

That doesn't bode well for his decision making, though. I guess that is my point. And we need our leaders, all of them, to have some clear heads in the coming weeks, and months.

I dont think hes disconnected so much as when he doesnt know what to do he gets that look seen it in the debates when he was hit with questions he wasnt ready for. As for now get used to seeing it hes got congress breathing down his neck telling him he cant let this happen. Than you know what advice generals are giving him than hes hearing people like Angela Merkel telling him she thinks she can work this out with Russia. And if thats not enough hes taking a pounding in the press for looking weal and helpless so yeah hes disconnected he cant handle criticism at all .

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Most likely Obama is not the decision maker on this. He is just a mouth piece.

The current Western power structure is based on a shadow government which is run by elites.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

GargIndia

The current Western power structure is based on a shadow government which is run by elites.

he is not the decision maker, but he has some level of influence when he delivers speech or execute a decision.
there are many ways to do a task, don't you think?
he should be making difference.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

GargIndia

theres no shadow government what really rules the world is money. You get large corporations that spend lots of money to protect their interests.And it isnt only the west Russia has there Billionaires controlling policy as well.The problem is there is so many competing billionaires that we end up with a huge mess as they work to counter there competitors. Its been that way in the world for hundreds of years. Think of the Robber Barons from the past things havnt changed there just sneakier now. Id much prefer a shadow government pulling the strings than the mess we end up with as everyone tries to push policy for there best interest. Like Putin hes doing this because the Russian oligarchs are scared they're losing the grip and the EU is moving into there area of influence.
edit on 3/27/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

dragonridr
theres no shadow government...

ORLY?

Lots of respected leaders seem to disagree with that premise...

George Washington, John F. Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt and countless others.

Hundreds of insider whistle blowers describe it as well

IF theres no shadow government, why would JFK lay his life on the line to warn us about a 'monolithic and ruthless conspiracy'?

Why would Danny Casolaro expose "The Octopus" at the cost of his own life if there were no shadow government?

If there's no shadow government, WHO exactly is the ‘The Secret Team’ that Fletcher Prouty wrote about?

And why would George Washington warn us that the Illuminati wanted to separate the people from their Government?

What was the "Invisible Empire" that Woodrow Wilson spoke of?

Why would Theodore Roosevelt AND Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. both risk their reputations talking about "An Invisible Government" if one did not in fact exist?

Why would Ralph Epperson and Benjamin Disraeli talk about an ’The Unseen Hand’ if it were just some theory?

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

As a result, “we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.”

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832)

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Brief summary of overnight news from the media here:

Pentagon reports very high probability of Russian invasion of eastern Ukraine.
More movements of Russian weapons and soldiers towards the bordering regions, build up continues.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Murgatroid

dragonridr
theres no shadow government...

ORLY?

Lots of respected leaders seem to disagree with that premise...

George Washington, John F. Kennedy, Theodore Roosevelt and countless others.

Hundreds of insider whistle blowers describe it as well

IF theres no shadow government, why would JFK lay his life on the line to warn us about a 'monolithic and ruthless conspiracy'?

Why would Danny Casolaro expose "The Octopus" at the cost of his own life if there were no shadow government?

If there's no shadow government, WHO exactly is the ‘The Secret Team’ that Fletcher Prouty wrote about?

And why would George Washington warn us that the Illuminati wanted to separate the people from their Government?

What was the "Invisible Empire" that Woodrow Wilson spoke of?

Why would Theodore Roosevelt AND Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. both risk their reputations talking about "An Invisible Government" if one did not in fact exist?

Why would Ralph Epperson and Benjamin Disraeli talk about an ’The Unseen Hand’ if it were just some theory?

Past presidents of the United States and other high profile political leaders have repeatedly issued warnings over the last 214 years that the U.S. government is under the control of an “invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.”

According to six of our former presidents, one vice-president, and a myriad of other high profile political leaders, an invisible government that is “incredibly evil in intent” has been in control of the U.S. government “ever since the days of Andrew Jackson” (since at least 1836). They “virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both parties… It operates under cover of a self-created screen [and] seizes our executive officers, legislative bodies, schools, courts, newspapers and every agency created for the public protection.”

As a result, “we have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated, governments in the civilized world—no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and the duress of small groups of dominant men.”

“A power has risen up in the government greater than the people themselves, consisting of many and various powerful interests, combined in one mass, and held together by the cohesive power of the vast surplus in banks.” – John C. Calhoun, Vice President (1825-1832)

“Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship of the day.”— Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States

From Washington to JFK: Former Presidents Warn About Illuminati

Learn your history and dont get it off a conspiracy website.They werent talking about the illuminati they were talking about people like JP morgan setting up financial empires. This is where all the anti trust legislation comes from. This is the reason they dont allow monopolies in the United States for example the breaking up of Ma bell. You should have covered this in history class. There was a major problem with trusts and cartels much like mexico currently has. Thats why they end up passing laws like the Sherman act. Please dont take quotes out of context to prove some conspiracy. Go read the speeches you quoted you see who and what they're talking about. Make a thread ill be happy to discuss it it was a fasinating time in US history. Where even private companies had there own law enforcement, However this really isnt the place for it so send me an invite and we can talk and i can show you the power brokers in the 1800s.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

asen_y2k
Brief summary of overnight news from the media here:

Pentagon reports very high probability of Russian invasion of eastern Ukraine.
More movements of Russian weapons and soldiers towards the bordering regions, build up continues.

So more fearmongering, but no real news? Cool, its going to be a good day!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

And this from Merkel yesterday...the same day Obama's speech got 'clapped down', probably explains why now...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Without reforms Ukraine to default in 2014

Kiev must impose tough reforms and austerity, otherwise even with billions of dollars of aid Ukraine will default in 2014, the coup-imposed Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk warns. It comes after the IMF agreed a bailout package worth up to $18 billion.

See what your new buddy the IMF did to you?? They did the same to my Country. Now go wave your european flag..

The Ukraine won't be able to pay back the debt. And then it's the IMF's turn, to come and suck you dry like I posted several days ago. You owe Them, they own You!
edit on 27-3-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Hellas
Without reforms Ukraine to default in 2014

Kiev must impose tough reforms and austerity, otherwise even with billions of dollars of aid Ukraine will default in 2014, the coup-imposed Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk warns. It comes after the IMF agreed a bailout package worth up to $18 billion.

See what your new buddy the IMF did to you?? They did the same to my Country. Now go wave your european flag..
edit on 27-3-2014 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

Why do you think they are trying to get a gun ban over there? There will be no austerity without gun ban.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Yusomad

Oh there will be austerity measures and there will be heavy taxes on everything you can even imagine. And NOTHING will happen, besides that the Ukraine will default by the end of Summer.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I know, Im in spain. Hows the euroflag waving going?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

angelchemuel
Given Obamas last couple of speeches...the one about a nuclear attack in Manhattan, and todays speech...just thought I would post this for us to ponder.....

What was the Presidents speech about the "nuclear attack in Manhattan"

Do you actually know or are you just following the tinfoil hat double standard that can run rampant here?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Yusomad
reply to post by Hellas

I know, Im in spain. Hows the euroflag waving going?

I remember your riots and the banners last year. We support each other

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Russian aerial exercises prompt emergency alerts in eastern Finland

Russian aerial exercises prompt emergency alerts in eastern Finland Unusual lights in the night sky prompted residents of eastern Finland to contact local rescue services over what they believed to be emergency flares.

Rescue services say the lights came from Russian aerial military exercises close to the eastern border. Russian aerial military drills tricked residents of eastern Finland into reporting sightings of emergency flares. The jet depicted was not involved in the drills in this report. Ilmavoimat Residents of eastern Finland made a number of calls to rescue services Wednesday evening over what they thought were emergency flares. The reports came in from Imatra, Joensuu, Kuopio, Ilomantsi, Rantasalmi and Puumala. Most of the callers believed that the flares were fired to alert authorities to a marine accident. However checks of bodies of water by local rescue services revealed no accidents.

Officials from the southern Savo rescue services unit said that aerial shots were fired by aircraft during Russian military drills near the eastern border, adding that the discharges left a yellow light that observers may have mistaken for emergency flares.

Finland’s Defence Force declined comment on the matter.
Russia better save their ammunition and stuff rather than wasting it on all these exercises on the borders of their neighbours. When NATO come knocking they are going to need it. However, President Obama needs to find his dangly bits first.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

ProfessorT
Russian aerial exercises prompt emergency alerts in eastern Finland

Russian aerial exercises prompt emergency alerts in eastern Finland Unusual lights in the night sky prompted residents of eastern Finland to contact local rescue services over what they believed to be emergency flares.

Rescue services say the lights came from Russian aerial military exercises close to the eastern border. Russian aerial military drills tricked residents of eastern Finland into reporting sightings of emergency flares. The jet depicted was not involved in the drills in this report. Ilmavoimat Residents of eastern Finland made a number of calls to rescue services Wednesday evening over what they thought were emergency flares. The reports came in from Imatra, Joensuu, Kuopio, Ilomantsi, Rantasalmi and Puumala. Most of the callers believed that the flares were fired to alert authorities to a marine accident. However checks of bodies of water by local rescue services revealed no accidents.

Officials from the southern Savo rescue services unit said that aerial shots were fired by aircraft during Russian military drills near the eastern border, adding that the discharges left a yellow light that observers may have mistaken for emergency flares.

Finland’s Defence Force declined comment on the matter.
Russia better save their ammunition and stuff rather than wasting it on all these exercises on the borders of their neighbours. When NATO come knocking they are going to need it. However, President Obama needs to find his dangly bits first.

Finland is in the EU, it is highly unlikely Russia will invade Finland, last time Russia invaded Finland, they were not in the EU, and they got their asses kicked then too.

People seem to have lost their grip on relity when they cry "the russians are comming, the russians are comming".

Russia has no intention of attacking the EU or NATO. Get a grip people.

Why are these people crying? To get funding, money, attention and singing the Western tune to legitimise their NATO expansionist adgenda et al.

edit on 27-3-2014 by kathat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 255  256  257    259  260  261 >>

join