It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pologerado

How do you know those look like nukes? There is no reason to be so inflammatory as to call these nukes, unless you have evidence that these are in fact nukes. Many things might look like this.

I'm not saying these aren't missiles or some other type of weaponry, but nukes?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigburgh

The Ukraine doesn't have any nuclear weapons. They gave them all back to Russia. Even if they wanted to develop them, this crisis will be over by the time they could produce a nuke (or have turned into a full scale conflict).

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   

DeadSeraph

The Ukraine doesn't have any nuclear weapons. They gave them all back to Russia. Even if they wanted to develop them, this crisis will be over by the time they could produce a nuke (or have turned into a full scale conflict).

Yes it was mentioned. Even if they could produce a viable nuke..it would take 3 month. It was also pointed out to me that the intelihub info was not credible just yet.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

Russia is looking to annex Crimea. A test to see what other nations will do response(the first stage before war).

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

I don't know but the claims are made by Ukraine officials? I could see where they might still have some way to make one or refurbish one

I don't know but it remains possible? even if it were a bluff what would our country do if it were threatened with nukes?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

pologerado
NEW UPDATE:

FOXWEEKLY: Is reporting a video of S-400 Russian air defense weapons that looks like nukes heading towards Ukraine. The footage was taken a short while ago by a military personell in Russia. Who can count how many nukes are in the video? XD

Things are really starting to heat up..

foxweekly.com...

This is a Fake News as well as The Video Captured in 26th February ..so Looks Like they Moving their AD systems inside their Territory or Even somewhere in MOSCOW or St.Petersburg

even though no one will Mobilize this much amount of Launchers to other region ..A typical SAM System needs a Launcher a Radar a Resupply Vehicle and a Power station ..But I saw only the Launchers

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

fnpmitchreturns
reply to post by Dolby_X

I don't know but the claims are made by Ukraine officials? I could see where they might still have some way to make one or refurbish one

I don't know but it remains possible? even if it were a bluff what would our country do if it were threatened with nukes?

Hmm interesting if fact. I did not see the report other than intelihub. This would not be wise considering it would give Russia all the reason needed to go full scale non nuclear and just take all of Ukraine and not just strategic interest.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

Poor planing if real ! even the EU and other nation will not backup Ukrain if they use it !

Same if the Russian use it.

and intellihub.com... is not realy credible when they call use of mini nuke on 9/11...

intellihub.com...
edit on 2-3-2014 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Not only that it would make them look like unstable crazy people. No one feels comfortable dealing with someone threatening to use nukes and for good reason. I hope it's fake.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

TheWetCoast
reply to post by weirdguy

Russia is looking to annex Crimea. A test to see what other nations will do response(the first stage before war).

Yep, and NATO have certain obligations to defend Ukraine and the security of Europe in general.
I don't see this thing going nuclear though, a good ol' fashioned Blitzkrieg from the 100,000+ Russians on the border maybe.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

There will be no WW3... Im sure all leaders already watched Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

Anyways....

Distractions are made to distract.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
lastest news from the Ukrain pravda

PPC "Turkish Wave" at the entrance to the Crimea is completely controlled by the military, Ukrainian journalists missing, searched all machines

www.pravda.com.ua...
edit on 2-3-2014 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Bigburgh

DeadSeraph

Yes it was mentioned. Even if they could produce a viable nuke..it would take 3 month. It was also pointed out to me that the intelihub info was not credible just yet.

Thats if you believe they returned them all. Theres a dirty secret alot of the former Soviets nukes just flat out went missing no one has a clue where there at. When the Soviets fell the US rushed in to try to secure them for the new government and to their shock alot where missing. Which is scary in itself but it wouldnt surprise me if Ukraine has a couple of disassembled nukes that got lost in transit. Ukraine was in on all the soviets military plans. They had manufacturing there for the soviet navy. The Ukrainians had all kinds of experience building and manufacturing weapons. As i said this is why China considers them an asset dont think they're not sharing alot of Russian military weapons with China. See this whole thing boils down to spheres of influence for example Putin wants to play in China's backyard dont think for one second Chinas not going to play in theirs.Theres probably more Chinese spies in that area than America has.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

What you say has crossed my mind.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
update again from Pravda :
www.pravda.com.ua...

using translate Ukrenian Troop in the Crimea region are giving order to disarm and give back anygun they got

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Ukrain is waking up morning time news start to flow again

0616 GMT: Andriy Parubiy, Secretary of the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council has announced national mobilization of the draft, TV Rain reported, citing Parubiy’s Facebook page.
Apparently to emphasize he meant business, Parubiy said his own assistant had already been summoned by the draft board and ordered to appear at 8:00 am EET this morning.

www.interpretermag.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The title is misleading. Russia has not declared war on Ukraine - even if some media outlets have suggested as much.

Russia, while having an estimated 15,000 soldiers in the Crimea region of Ukraine, have acted strictly within agreements made between it and the Ukrainian state. So no, Russia has not declared war. If they had done so, we would have already seen the USA and other nation-states act to aid the Ukrainian state.

With all this said, it is Ukraine which has threatened war with Russia.

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

daaskapital
The title is misleading. Russia has not declared war on Ukraine - even if some media outlets have suggested as much.

Russia, while having an estimated 15,000 soldiers in the Crimea region of Ukraine, have acted strictly within agreements made between it and the Ukrainian state. So no, Russia has not declared war. If they had done so, we would have already seen the USA and other nation-states act to aid the Ukrainian state.

With all this said, it is Ukraine which has threatened war with Russia.

A declaration of war? What is this, 1941?

Are you buying the "not necessarily an invasion but an uncontested arrival" Orwellian euphemism coming from the White House?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I urge you not to be duped information from the bandits, who now call themselves the power in Ukraine. Now we are talking only about the status of an autonomous republic of Crimea. Population of the republic of Crimea is Russian-speaking and was torn away by Khrushchev in 1954 in the Ukraine. At the moment, the population of Crimea is trying to hold a referendum on secession from the Ukraine, which is legal. The bandits seized power in Kiev are trying to make it stop.
BR, Andrew

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Ahyep riiight they have Spetznatz soldiers attacking and destroying an airport control tower disabling the whole airport....
Thousands of Russian troops and sailors at important strategic places in the Ukraine...but the russians didn't declare war so it ok....??
Reinforcing their Military with hinds seems aggressive don't you think?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join