It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

dragonridr

sparklez

dragonridr

AzureSky
reply to post by sparklez

I agree. At least they did it the right way instead of just going in with an army and taking control of it by force. Like some countries we know.

I disagree the EU botched this bad now everyones running around trying yo figure out how to fix it. Which means diplomats will be working overtime trying to patch up the Ukrainian government. There a disorganized mess with 4 different factions vying for control of the new government. Ukraine needs to get behind one of these groups yesterday.Hoprfully wont be the far right if they want to survive.

Botched what? Their little coup?

No they wanted gas rights and made one hell of an offer to Ukraine estimates upwards of 100 billion a year to develop the gas rights in truth it was going to be less because shell i have a feeling over estimated the resources. They were saying this could be achieved through fracking im betting they're wrong. But we shall see no one did regime change here merely made a better offer than the Russians even though the state department advised them not to. But they can't control a european gas company. There was a lot more going on then you're overly simplistic view. The EU never intended to oust the president if they had they wouldnt have made him 5 different offers to entice him because now there locked into an investment that wont see returns for a long time.

The president agreed to step down and call reelections, was that not good enough?

Of course they wanted the coup, I heard Germany even had agent provoketurs on the ground. They wanted it ALL. NATO wanted it, US wanted it.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
the nazi imf globalists just got 90 percent of ukraine
putin got 10 percent
who really won here

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Danbones
putin got 10 percent
who really won here

Looks like he did, that is exactly where the Southern Pipe is passing through

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

sparklez

dragonridr

sparklez

dragonridr

AzureSky
reply to post by sparklez

I agree. At least they did it the right way instead of just going in with an army and taking control of it by force. Like some countries we know.

I disagree the EU botched this bad now everyones running around trying yo figure out how to fix it. Which means diplomats will be working overtime trying to patch up the Ukrainian government. There a disorganized mess with 4 different factions vying for control of the new government. Ukraine needs to get behind one of these groups yesterday.Hoprfully wont be the far right if they want to survive.

Botched what? Their little coup?

No they wanted gas rights and made one hell of an offer to Ukraine estimates upwards of 100 billion a year to develop the gas rights in truth it was going to be less because shell i have a feeling over estimated the resources. They were saying this could be achieved through fracking im betting they're wrong. But we shall see no one did regime change here merely made a better offer than the Russians even though the state department advised them not to. But they can't control a european gas company. There was a lot more going on then you're overly simplistic view. The EU never intended to oust the president if they had they wouldnt have made him 5 different offers to entice him because now there locked into an investment that wont see returns for a long time.

The president agreed to step down and call reelections, was that not good enough?

Of course they wanted the coup, I heard Germany even had agent provoketurs on the ground. They wanted it ALL. NATO wanted it, US wanted it.

Sorry the US had no interest in Ukraine until this blew up anyway. There is no strategic interest in starting any instability in Europe. Its counter productive To many allies in close proximity even a moron could figure that out. The only thing that happened is Ukraine had a president that lied to the people saying hed sign the deal with the EU only to back out at the time of the signing. There was already the feling he was being payed off and stealing from Ukraine. Turns out they were right even the money Putin gave them is missing he stole billions. Im of course assuming that wasnt a bribe to him from Putin if it was it shouldn't have been made public. Unless its intent was to create unrest than it worked either way this falls on one person Viktor Yanukovych. Which hes going to end up having an accident here soon since many Crimeans want him to be there regional governor and Putin isnt stupid he knows hes a crook.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
zbignew bryzynski called ukraine a central point in the control of eurasia
he is obamas string puller and has been pulling strings ever since he invented the taliban for carter
to bait the russians into afghanistan
because he hates russia

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

sparklez

Danbones
putin got 10 percent
who really won here

Looks like he did, that is exactly where the Southern Pipe is passing through

ukraine is the bread basket of europe and there are big fields of fossil fuels in the 90 %

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Danbones
zbignew bryzynski called ukraine a central point in the control of eurasia
he is obamas string puller and has been pulling strings ever since he invented the taliban for carter
to bait the russians into afghanistan
because he hates russia

Actually he has no pull in the Obama administration his son mark did until they moved him out to an ambassador post probably do to the fact trying to distance himself from his father.The republicans were hanging the creation of al qaida around Obama's neck like a pork chop. zbignew bryzynski has not been in the government since Clinton. His real advisor is a man by the name of Philip H. Gordon however Denis McDonough also has his ear as well.Stay off conspiracy sights and look at the White house logs as to who hes talking to.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Brzezinski is currently Robert E. Osgood Professor of American Foreign Policy at Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies, a scholar at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, and a member of various boards and councils. He appears frequently as an expert on the PBS program The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, ABC News' This Week with Christiane Amanpour, and on MSNBC's Morning Joe, where his daughter, Mika Brzezinski, is co-anchor. In recent years, he has been a supporter of the Prague Process.[4] His son, Mark Brzezinski, is an American diplomat and the current United States Ambassador to Sweden since 2011.

en.wikipedia.org...

and Mark?
en.wikipedia.org...

obama makes very little to do with anything; he reads a teleprompter
its all the other people that graduate and the councils that do the tinklin

don't get "influence" much?
edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago44 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
WARSAW — Vice President Biden sought to reassure anxious allies in a visit to the Polish capital Tuesday about Russia’s takeover of Crimea, denouncing Moscow’s moves to annex the region as a “blatant, blatant disregard of international law.”

link

As Putin told Russia’s political leadership in Moscow that Crimea would again be part of Russia, Biden outlined the steps the United States intends to take to prevent that move and head off a broader military push into eastern Ukraine. Such an escalation would bring the conflict even closer to Poland and the Baltic states.

edit on 18-3-2014 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

khimbar

TritonTaranis

khimbar
How do they know the snipers are Russian again?

These things always seem to start with snipers.

Because Crimea has been over run by Russia's military and has kept them hostage for over 2 weeks surrounding the base

Derp derp

Who else would it be?

It is clear as day who it is.. If your want to creat confusion division a mutiny you go for the officers running the show, I don't know of any civilians capable enought to do this and even if it was pro Russian protesters Russia is support to be keeping the peace not allowing the Russian ethnics anywhere near the base to inflame tensions which is clearly the case

Why are these civilians even aloud to wield weapons outside the Ukrainian bases if Russia is in control?

It was clear sines day one of the invasion the Intensions was to stir up tensions and now it has turned into a full blown war crimes in the Crimean peninsular

That's nice.

And proof?

Sure

How about putins former adviser?

www.forbes.com...

Now then... Same question back at you

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Putins former adviser speaks out

Maidan snipers anyone?

www.forbes.com...

Double post
edit on 18-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Danbones
putin got 10 percent
who really won here

And Putin and his allies seek to destroy it and bring about an even worst system of communist and failed state and human rights abusers

I'd rather democratically exercise my freedoms and seek improvements than to tear it down or for that matter aid in the conspiracy's designed by the other options out there

For the last 15 years of my life I've spent many nights reading the ins and outs along with history

I know what's best for this world and it's not that bunch of barbarians, this is my choice and this is Ukraine's choice too, and we must not allow them to suffer under the hands of bullies trying to buy and dictate to them which future they should choose, Russia need them for expansion to further challenge the west, and the west has only guided and looked after them making sure the barbarians stay outside of the gates and do not forcibly enrol them Into and future they do not want

The propaganda is out there on both sides and I see people fall for it everyday on here, and that's becUse they miss the truth of the matter and that fact still remains and nobody should delude themselves In to thinking that WWII ever ended...and that A world ruled By communist countries and failed states will applauding human rights will bring them happiness after watching the bankers fall... if the state of these countries North Korea, Syria, Iran, China, Russia, is anything to go buy and that your thing then I suggest people leave the west and the countries they slate online and go live there instead

Russia is behaving like nazi Germany, and going by putins speak today it's obvious it's all about victory and days people otherwise forgot and put behind them, Putin is stuck in WWII era and has his ideologies which don't belong in today's society, his path was wrong his Intensions was wrong, he almost believes he will be congratulated by Stalin himself

Returning like a roman general, watch it slowly burn

edit on 18-3-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

So you are going to blow "democracy" trumpet again.

You may not know, but the so called "democratic" western countries are actually controlled by an elite that simply hogs power and money. The elections are rigged because political parties are rigged.

Today's Russia is as much democratic as say Germany and France.

The events in Crimea have clearly moved at a faster pace than anticipated. This means hostilities have increased. I am talking real military action.

The Russians cannot fight any anti-western war alone. We need to look towards China. The Malaysian flight to Beijing that just went missing seems to b an act of war. Most likely to stop Freescale employees from transferring secrets to China.

This is really getting hot.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

Maidan snipers anyone?

www.forbes.com...

how about less obvious propaganda? lol... anyone that uses "KGB" as in "KGB (now called FSB)" and not "FSB (former KGB) for istance (which by the way is not correct - hehe you know...) is surely hoping to achieve something...

screw you Forbes and screw you Paul Roderick Gregory for propaganda and for instigating fear using cold war rhetoric.

By the way... where is forbes and all these fear mongering idiots when the us invades a country or when when they send their drones or bombs to kill or make a village disappear in south Yemen or when something is "ordered" in Sudan?

Screw your hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by dragonridr

Brzezinski is currently Robert E. Osgood Professor of American Foreign Policy at Johns Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies, a scholar at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, and a member of various boards and councils. He appears frequently as an expert on the PBS program The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, ABC News' This Week with Christiane Amanpour, and on MSNBC's Morning Joe, where his daughter, Mika Brzezinski, is co-anchor. In recent years, he has been a supporter of the Prague Process.[4] His son, Mark Brzezinski, is an American diplomat and the current United States Ambassador to Sweden since 2011.

en.wikipedia.org...

and Mark?
en.wikipedia.org...

obama makes very little to do with anything; he reads a teleprompter
its all the other people that graduate and the councils that do the tinklin

don't get "influence" much?
edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago44 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Thats exactly what i told you so not sure why your posting wiki however that aside no John hopkins doesnt advice the president he has a staff for that odd but presidents have foreign policy aids to assist them in making decisions and i explained to you who those two individuals are right now.So whats your point i guess im asking?

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

FraternitasSaturni

TritonTaranis

Maidan snipers anyone?

www.forbes.com...

how about less obvious propaganda? lol... anyone that uses "KGB" as in "KGB (now called FSB)" and not "FSB (former KGB) for istance (which by the way is not correct - hehe you know...) is surely hoping to achieve something...

screw you Forbes and screw you Paul Roderick Gregory for propaganda and for instigating fear using cold war rhetoric.

By the way... where is forbes and all these fear mongering idiots when the us invades a country or when when they send their drones or bombs to kill or make a village disappear in south Yemen or when something is "ordered" in Sudan?

Screw your hypocrisy.

That sort of attitude is pretty lame

It results in NOT solving anything and going in circles till the wheels buckle and fall off or eventually rust

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

GargIndia

You may not know, but the so called "democratic" western countries are actually controlled by an elite that simply hogs power and money. The elections are rigged because political parties are rigged.

The events in Crimea have clearly moved at a faster pace than anticipated. This means hostilities have increased. I am talking real military action.

The Russians cannot fight any anti-western war alone. We need to look towards China. The Malaysian flight to Beijing that just went missing seems to b an act of war. Most likely to stop Freescale employees from transferring secrets to China.

You are aware thousand flooded the streets after putins last election because of voter fraud or did you not know that.In fact thats why Pussy riot was protesting in the first place it was against Putin rigging the elections.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

FraternitasSaturni

TritonTaranis

Maidan snipers anyone?

www.forbes.com...

Screw your hypocrisy.

That sort of attitude is pretty lame

It results in NOT solving anything and going in circles till the wheels buckle and fall off or eventually rust

Its an old tactic when someone does something that you cant defend the only option left is to see if you can tar the other side. It just means that Putins actions were wrong and in truth it doesnt matter what any other country on the planet did this is between Putin and Ukraine and hes flat out using force to bully a smaller country into bending to his will. Its been done before in history and will be done again however its still wrong.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

GargIndia

Let's just say I'd like to use the elites and to beat them at there own game

Putin is part of the 1% and so is china et el

The fact is I truly believe we don't have much time left as a species

We still have many waring factions In This world,

And all the time the clock ticks, our world become a more dangerous place with more desperate bat # crazy insane leaders desperate to rule the world by what ever means

And all that time the clock ticks by, our weapons become more destructive and dangerous

We all need to pick and adopt a system NOW that works for all that can work for all with the least amount of adjustments/time, and what the majority is most happy living together under, IE a system that works

And then strike at the heart of the greedy globalises that bought us together in the first place, redistributing there wealth, and then. We need to thrive peacefully

This world needs to get its arse in gear basically, we need to stop fighting over resources we no longer need, we need to unite and get out into the cosmos and build towards a future where nobody goes without and nobody has to little or too much

We're never ever ever going to do it divided that's for sure, we're never ever going to do it under dictatorships and brutal regimes and by backing countries which rival other country's out trumping each other with wrong doings, and certainly not under this sort of behaviour from Putin, this sort of thing should have been abolished in today's modern society and out of respect to the millions dead fighting a mad man who said and did similar things the world should comedy it two and ask for this clear violation to be redone under no occupation and intimidation and under UN inspectors and peace keepers not an army

Sorry if that pisses anybody off, but people need to understand and get this idea out of there head that it is off no business to the world when We all share it and should never stand idle by when peoples life are at risk over warring nations swinging there dicks

Ukraine is not the US and they shouldn't be tarred and smeared by US hating single minded people, Ukraine is not Iraq, and the US is only standing up to the bully here and if people can't see that then they really do need to get away from the computer and stop reading enough lies to make then totally ignorant and permanently biased towards the US that they can not longer look at each and individual case with fresh eyes in order to draw the right conclusion

Russia is in the wrong in the channels and man or she took to achieve her goals, Russia should not be acting like the US or employing tactics once used by hitler, if The people of Crimea generally wanted to go East they would have made issues about it many of times and took a case to Kiev, perhaps I'm wrong but I don't see anywhere they have asked or debated it before.. and Russia shouldn't feel the need to invade and occupy a sovereign country to achieve this of this land slide is to be beloved, and it is also quite obvious should we all see this for a mutual and unbiased point of view with now agenda for affiliation to anybody that it was clearly rigged, just because the US has acted like utter morons In The past two wrongs don't make a right basically

I can only hope things are redone correctly under UN peacekeepers and no foreign troops present to I climate persuade buy and intimidate the clear diversity and ethnics in the region, and if not then the west and rest of the world should make every efforts to move away and shut Russia down until she can learn to behave and play nice

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Danbones
putin got 10 percent
who really won here

I don't think the US or the IMF had anything to do with Ukraine.
It looked like a bunch of thugs ran the government out of town..

Putin secured Crimea because he knew those same thugs would look south and would start a big fight to kick the Russians out.

new topics

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join