It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

pologerado
reply to post by jhn7537

I liked is photo, I didn't know it was impersonation
I will change my avatar then

Originality is a beautiful thing here on ATS, find something unique to you... If you want to keep it, then keep it, who am I to dictate what your avatar is, but with your low post counts and taking on the image of one of the heavy responders on this thread just seemed weird..

Trust me, I'm not the avatar police
.. Just thought you were up to something, like discrediting the other poster

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I check the earthquake site often and found this interesting - mainly because I've never seen one in this area before (which means little), but interesting in light of current events. Other things besides earthquakes can set off seismographs.

Sunday March 2 2014, 03:34:30 UTC 89 minutes ago Crimea Region, Ukraine 3.2 30.0 CSEM-EMSC Feed Detail

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Evidence -
www.foxnews.com...

edit on 1-3-2014 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

Normal quake as for me depth 60km cant be a bomb

hisz.rsoe.hu...
edit on 1-3-2014 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dolby_X

Depth is 30 km. Does that change your opinion?

ETA - there seems to be a discrepancy between our sources over the depth.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Maluhia
I check the earthquake site often and found this interesting - mainly because I've never seen one in this area before (which means little), but interesting in light of current events. Other things besides earthquakes can set off seismographs.

Sunday March 2 2014, 03:34:30 UTC 89 minutes ago Crimea Region, Ukraine 3.2 30.0 CSEM-EMSC Feed Detail

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Evidence -
www.foxnews.com...

Hmmmmm.... That one sure is interesting. A 3.2 right off the coast of the Crimea region of Ukraine.. I don't follow EQ's like some of the members of ATS, I would like to get some of our resident EQ experts to chime in on this one.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

I'm not trying to fuel a conspiracy here, (even tho we are on ATS lol) but 30km is very shallow for a quake. Soo... What could it mean? Who knows, fracking? Bombs? *shrug*

Edit: even 60km is pretty shallow..
edit on 1-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

pologerado
reply to post by jhn7537

I liked is photo, I didn't know it was impersonation
I will change my avatar then

it's OK. It is a stock photo. I to have an avatar that another has here. I did give you a star for updates though.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maluhia

even 30km
let focus on real news coming from inside the place here some sources provide by the OP:

24tv.ua...

www.pravda.com.ua...

www.interpretermag.com...

and from the other side of the line :

rt.com...

One that should be neutral :

live.aljazeera.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Why aren't these guys wearing any insignia?

Aren't you considered a spy & not afforded your rights under the Geneva Convention with out wearing your nations insignia?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just saw this .... We are now at nuclear war level ......

link one

Russian link ?

Ukraine leader threatens Russia with nuclear weapons

(INTELLIHUB) — According to translated news sources within the country, Ukraine interim representative threatened Russia with nuclear weapons, if Russia does not remove their troops from within the Ukrainian borders.

Mikhail Golovko said in a live interview that,“Russia can not win in this situation, it is a violation of all international norms and guarantees … If they are violated, we reserve the right to recover a nuclear weapon. Resume nuclear status and will be quite different to communicate, “ he said.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

beside one provide by the west i think this is bluff in 1994 they disarm themself to get to protection of UK and USA.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

BABYBULL24
Why aren't these guys wearing any insignia?

Aren't you considered a spy & not afforded your rights under the Geneva Convention with out wearing your nations insignia?

I wondered that too.... They are on the streets of the Crimea area not wearing their military uniforms?? I'm sure there's a reason behind it, like the US and NATO can't call out Putin because they weren't technically the military invading the country or some BS reason like that.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

when at war yes but until now in Crimea local gov. call them in help.Still no fight no where. The real war will be when troop go over Kiyv (Kiev)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

fnpmitchreturns

link one

Russian link ?

(INTELLIHUB) — According to translated news sources within the country, Ukraine interim representative threatened Russia with nuclear weapons, if Russia does not remove their troops from within the Ukrainian borders.

Mikhail Golovko said in a live interview that,“Russia can not win in this situation, it is a violation of all international norms and guarantees … If they are violated, we reserve the right to recover a nuclear weapon. Resume nuclear status and will be quite different to communicate, “ he said.

So far this has been debunked by asen_y2k

Or at least I hope its a true debunk.

edit on 1-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-3-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
NEW UPDATE:

FOXWEEKLY: Is reporting a video of S-400 Russian air defense weapons that looks like nukes heading towards Ukraine. The footage was taken a short while ago by a military personell in Russia. Who can count how many nukes are in the video? XD

Things are really starting to heat up..

foxweekly.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:44 PM
link   

fnpmitchreturns

link one

Russian link ?

Assuming this is true, it's suicide to announce it before they even have any. Hey, Ukraine! Not a good idea to go zero-to-stupid like this against an enemy that actually has nukes :facepalm:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pologerado

well if they are s 400 they are not nuke !

en.wikipedia.org...(SAM)

Type Mobile surface-to-air missile system

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join