It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   

dreamingawake
Air Force 2* is wheels rolling en route Poland. VP #Biden aiming to send clear signal to #Putin about #Ukraine - Josh Lederman Whitehouse reporter for AP
*(carries the VP)

Oh yeah, that'll show Putin how serious we are. Yep, the big bad Biden is gonna giggle them to death.

I'm sorry, Biden is a joke. We might as well have sent Bozo the Clown.

They better watch out...if they don't do everything Obama says, we might send Pelosi.

Des

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Destinyone

dreamingawake
Air Force 2* is wheels rolling en route Poland. VP #Biden aiming to send clear signal to #Putin about #Ukraine - Josh Lederman Whitehouse reporter for AP
*(carries the VP)

Oh yeah, that'll show Putin how serious we are. Yep, the big bad Biden is gonna giggle them to death.

They better watch out...if they don't do everything Obama says, we might send Pelosi.

Des

You are right Biden is a joke. It is amazing progressives have such low standards. Poland had better build themselves up and fast. I would enact a draft and start training soldiers.

What Poland should do is change it's laws and arm every single person in the entire country with automatic weapons and ammo. That would be one heck of a deterrent.
edit on 18-3-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Destinyone

dreamingawake
*(carries the VP)

Des

Exactly.
"Pootin''" doesn't care anyway.
lol please send off Pelosi "A drone looked into my win dow. Now drones are bad!"!
edit on 18-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: Why can't I put w i n d ow?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
here's the last two Vice News dispatches the first, covering the aftermath of the Donetsk deal, a funeral for one who lost their life plus more in regards to that region, the folks thoughts etc..

This one, is focused on the referendum from Sunday...

I also didn't see this one by the VICE folks, not on the dispatch Russian Roulette series, but one entitled Ukraine: Defending the Homeland which addresses the recent move by the folks in the Ukraine gov't to start a National guard, this clip focuses on a few who have answered the call and travels with them to their place of entry into service..

I certainly hope that cooler heads will prevail, but after reading the content in this thread since my last entry, it does seem that folks are trying to choose sides in a losing proposition for all, except those whose desire is only monetary...

I hope that we have seen enough of the best the world has to offer, sacrificed to whims of those who could give a rat's ass about how we are doing...

not again... please.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

The bankers need to bankrupt us all again, so they can start over milking us even harder. If the bombs start dropping, it might be an idea to make a list of the estates and who they belong to on all those remote islands in the Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Ocean.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Bravo for the truth. Vice news is telling the real story every other news outlet should take notice and model themselves after these guys.

Russia is about to go down a dark road that only leads to one place. The people of Russia need to wake up and hear these words before they lose what little they have again. Putin is not the man you want to follow his is a self serving path. It is so sad the people of Russia only get filtered information many probably think this is a good thing.....so very sad. Corruption is what rules the Russia of today. Your leaders are liars and thieves.

If you live in a country bordering Russia you had better take notice. They want to rebuild the empire they once had but this new foundation is built of sand not cement it will crumble under it's own weight from the inside out. Putin if he continues will go down in history not as a man of honor but as a disposed dictator.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

I think you missed my point....

but you are entitled to your opinion, my thoughts are..

All sides in situation, are triggered by greedy folks, with a strong desire to enrich themselves with $$$$$$...

It's never about protecting people... it's about protecting resources...

Can we stop letting our collective gov'ts use the patriots of any nation, fight to fill the pockets of those who NEVER pay the ultimate price?

It has to end somewhere.... why not now?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

The entire world is ruled by Oligarchies. Who controls the money controls the government. That being said I would still choose to live in a country that has free press and the right to own guns.

Thankfully for the US we had a few very smart men craft a document that limits power. Don't get me wrong the PTB want to tear this document to shreds because it is the last real roadblock for them to gain complete control.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has approved a draft bill for the annexation of Crimea following a referendum in the peninsula that overwhelmingly supported seceding from Ukraine.

The US and the European Union retaliated over the referendum – which the west considers illegal – by targeting sanctions against Russian and Ukrainian officials on Monday, a move widely greeted with scepticism as "toothless".

The Guardian - Ukraine: Putin approves draft bill for Russia to annex Crimea

He's beaming with accomplishment; annexed Crimea without a single shot fired. Now what will become of the Ukrainian troops still at their bases in Crimea? What happens after the March 21 "truce" lapses?

edit on 18-3-2014 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

majesticgent

The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has approved a draft bill for the annexation of Crimea following a referendum in the peninsula that overwhelmingly supported seceding from Ukraine.

The US and the European Union retaliated over the referendum – which the west considers illegal – by targeting sanctions against Russian and Ukrainian officials on Monday, a move widely greeted with scepticism as "toothless".

He's beaming with accomplishment; annexed Crimea without a single shot fired. Now what will become of the Ukrainian troops still at their bases in Crimea? What happens after the March 21 "truce" lapses?

I think it's obvious

Lots of deaths

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

TritonTaranis

majesticgent

I think it's obvious

Lots of deaths

You been telling us that for the last 10 days, is it not old already? We are wayting for the evul russkies to take the rest of europe but, it does not seem to be happening, yet you keep pushing the same dung day in day out.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Yusomad

TritonTaranis

majesticgent

I think it's obvious

Lots of deaths

You been telling us that for the last 10 days, is it not old already? We are wayting for the evul russkies to take the rest of europe but, it does not seem to be happening, yet you keep pushing the same dung day in day out.

You are the one who does not understand. The United States is a brutal, fascistic military power that arrogates itself the power to determine the fate of nations. Russia had better be prepared to feel the American boot smashing its face.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

DJW001

Yusomad

TritonTaranis

majesticgent

I think it's obvious

Lots of deaths

You are the one who does not understand. The United States is a brutal, fascistic military power that arrogates itself the power to determine the fate of nations. Russia had better be prepared to feel the American boot smashing its face.

You might as well be prepared to be surrounded by Radioactive ash clouds....though am glad you agree Americans are an arrogant fascistic military power ..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

maddy21

DJW001

Yusomad

TritonTaranis

majesticgent

I think it's obvious

Lots of deaths

You might as well be prepared to be surrounded by Radioactive ash clouds....though am glad you agree Americans are an arrogant fascistic military power ..

Putin is too cowardly to go nuclear. That's why he picks on defenseless little countries like Georgia. In any event, it has been so long since Russia actually manufactured a nuclear weapon that all the uranium in their stockpile has turned to lead. And Putin knows that, that's why he keeps bluffing.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep at night. But I dont think the amount of ignorance displayed by you is to be taken lightly. Uranium to lead? Yes, you have made the post of the day.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Yusomad
reply to post by DJW001

You keep telling yourself that, if it helps you sleep at night. But I dont think the amount of ignorance displayed by you is to be taken lightly. Uranium to lead? Yes, you have made the post of the day.

Wow. I can't believe that you thought that statement sounded intelligent. Do you know anything about nuclear weapons? If you did, you would know that Russia's vaunted arsenal is useless. That's why the Russian news media keep talking about how they are a great nuclear power.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:54 AM
link   

DJW001

I'm sorry, but I actually laughed out loud at this. I can't help but to giggle at the never-ending egocentric mentality of the american people.

Ask Napoleon and Hitler how their "brutal, fascistic military" powers did when facing Russia. lol Seriously, you people should grab a book or two before spewing that automatic and programmed response of "USA! USA! USA!"... Both the French and the Germans were the prime military force at the time of their confrontations with Russia.

Toys are just toys, and in a grown-ups battle, toys can break quite easily.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   

GarrusVasNormandy

DJW001

I'm sorry, but I actually laughed out loud at this. I can't help but to giggle at the never-ending egocentric mentality of the american people.

Ask Napoleon and Hitler how their "brutal, fascistic military" powers did when facing Russia. lol Seriously, you people should grab a book or two before spewing that automatic and programmed response of "USA! USA! USA!"... Both the French and the Germans were the prime military force at the time of their confrontations with Russia.

Ask the Germans how they defeated Russia in World War One. When Russia gets a bad leader, the military mutinies and the people rebel. You need to brush up on your history.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

DJW001

Putin is too cowardly to go nuclear. That's why he picks on defenseless little countries like Georgia. In any event, it has been so long since Russia actually manufactured a nuclear weapon that all the uranium in their stockpile has turned to lead. And Putin knows that, that's why he keeps bluffing.

Putin served with the KGB in the Communist part of Germany during the Cold War, he actually went through some hard ship, so I would think twice before calling him a coward. He is not stupid either. When Merkel went to Russia, in one of her first international trips, Putin called someone to bring a dog into the press meeting. Merkel is actually afraid of dogs, and Putin just made that to measure her strength in a situation of disconfort. That's the kind of mind you are talking about lightly like it was a moronic senator or secondary politician.

He might be on the wrong side of History, with his current politics, but he is far from a coward or fool. Especially considering he is the one living in a country that can actually afford to lose land to a nuclear war. The U.S. can't.

Secondly, just a second ago you were praising the almighty, godlike, Avengers assembled, earth shattering US military power. Well, which great military power has the U.S. faced recently? Iraq? Afghanistan? Maybe it as Libya....no... that's not it.

Oh, I know! Cuba! The last one was Cuba!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

DJW001

GarrusVasNormandy

DJW001

Ask the Germans how they defeated Russia in World War One. When Russia gets a bad leader, the military mutinies and the people rebel. You need to brush up on your history.

Yeaaaah...because the Germans won the First World War, right? Yeeaahh...

Now, how do you expect a mutiny when Putin just raised his public rating by 15% in less than a month? Yeeaahh...

lol

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join