It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 162
<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yusomad

asen_y2k

@EuromaidanPR : #Russian army is moving farther: they're already in #Chongar, #Kherson, which is another state! t.co... IPR News #Crimea 1 day ago 49 retweets | 3 replies

This was yesterday. Now reports of Russian troops occupying private properties and hotel.
edit on 9/3/14 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

Is this the same euromaidan that hired the snipers? Because if it is, we are going to need a bigger pinch of salt...

Yes but thats just one of the sources for this news. Multiple sources i linked here confirm the same news.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

andy1972
Three weeks of "will she, wont she"...and in the end nothing.

Personally, i'm taking a step back from Ukraine to take a look at the rest of the world and whats happening.

Everyones centred on whats happening in the Crimea waiting for something, and waiting.

I think something IS happening, but somewhere else and all this is to draw attention away...

The question is though, whats so important to go to all this trouble.
edit on PM7Sun20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

Well the main story is the Malaysian Airline tragedy not the Crisis in Ukraine.. That's all everybody is talking about. So maybe that is on purpose and not the other way around

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

The town is called Chonga, its in Kherson state.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Venezuela?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

andy1972

Personally, i'm taking a step back from Ukraine to take a look at the rest of the world and whats happening.

Everyones centred on whats happening in the Crimea waiting for something, and waiting.

I think something IS happening, but somewhere else and all this is to draw attention away...

Unlikely Putin is not the kind of person to play games he would think it beneath him and being weak. So i doubt Putin has another agenda. He believes he is strong and decisive and thats why he can pull this off.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I am also seeing Russian troops building in Transnistria.read somewhere they are sending special forces there. That is near western Ukrainian. Its a break away province of Moldova. Looking for links.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Multi-kilometer columns of military vehicles are heading to Ukraine's south. On this video filmed in Zaporizhzhya oblast, a column of equipment is heading in the direction of Kherson oblast, Espreso.TV reports. The locals greet the military with applause, exclamations of "Glory be to Ukraine!", and provide assistance if it is needed.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

asen_y2k
reply to post by dragonridr

The town is called Chonga, its in Kherson state.

That makes sense there are only two bridges leading into Crimea looks like there going to set up borders in Ukraine before the vote.Its no secret to the Russians that Ukraine is sending troops to the Crimean border.
edit on 3/9/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
A tweet here.

Saky airfield, Chongar (border village) occupied Missile cruiser Moskva headed twrd Ukr #Russia may also attack #Ukraine via #Transnistria

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Do the Ukrainians really think they are going to go toe to toe with Russia? I sure hope a shooting war does not break out as it is currently impossible to pick a side. The Maiden Coalition is IMO solely responsible for the events unfolding. Therefore how do you support either side? How can one support the new government when they are a bunch of thugs, Nazi's and upsurpers loyaly to oil industry giants?

The poor people of the Ukraine should run for the hills and let those that want to fight stay behind and fight. What a freaking mess.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

How about China - Japan? Or how about Mexico ( the missing nuke ) or... Dollar Collapse;

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Pro-Ukraine activists attacked in Crimea

Footage from the event showed a group of men violently kicking one of the Ukrainians as he lay on the ground and a man repeatedly hitting him with a long black leather whip, the agency said.

Tension is building up.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ok confirmed by TV channel 24

The Russian military is already in Kherson (Mainland Ukraine): seized private property and objects

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

dragonridr

andy1972

Unlikely Putin is not the kind of person to play games he would think it beneath him and being weak. So i doubt Putin has another agenda. He believes he is strong and decisive and thats why he can pull this off.

Maybe Putin doesn't know he's being played. This whole confrontation was manufactured and put into play to draw the worlds attention away for a short period of time.

The confrontation was provoked by the west, not by Russia, who is simply being used as a pawn.

I remember reading in the "Caballo de Troya" the Trojan Horse by J.J Bennitez. A good read, if you believe it of course.

(Apparantly, in 1973 the Americans smuggled a time machine into isreal, disguised as missile parts. The day they used it, they drew the eyes of the world towards away with Kissinger and the 1st interchange of prisoners of the Vietnam war.)

Sometimes you've got to take a step back to see the whole picture.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

I thought they were there just to make the border with the land mines, but apparently it seems as if they want to go deeper.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Please explain why you think Putin is being played? Especially as he made the the first play.....

Just added: Ummm never mind.
edit on 9-3-2014 by Mamatus because: added content.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

angelchemuel

Venezuela?
Rainbows
Jane

You're right. It seems Venezuela current revolution is not being as discussed or even acknowledged by the media.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The USA does not care about Venezuela the people living there have brown skin.......

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Maybe keep this in another thread? in regards to Venezuela, I noticed the same thing

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Mamatus
The USA does not care about Venezuela the people living there have brown skin.......

Yeah...oils black...and the Americans LOVE that....so..

Your post is a racist FAIL....

top topics

<< 159  160  161    163  164  165 >>

join