It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

dbo24

reply to post by dragonridr

Where can we find these 20 indicators and Rand's predictions?

They were told to me personally by a former friend and student that was a director there. I will make a thread about it sometime. No motivation for it at this moment.
edit on Fri Mar 7 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed quote tags

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Armed men in Crimea's capital city confiscate equipment from Associated Press employees, contractors working there - @AP

www.breakingnews.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

princeofpeace
"A lot of meteor report laterly with fireball"

What hell are you talking about?

Trillium

Soloprotocol

MessageforAll
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Any suggestion where to look? I have kept an open mind considering the possibility this is yet again a diversion, but from what?
#Syria isn't showing anything serious or more serious.

I have no suggestions... i just know something else is happening in the background...i believe this has been planned for a long time and the USA/UK/NATO/CHINA..All know about it....it's all part of a bigger game.

YA i GET THE SAME FEELING

Something bigger is coming our way

A lot of meteor report laterly with fireball

Here a few from the 6 Mar
FireBall

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Were the Russians responsible? Im sorry, im just failing to see the link between that and whats going on in the Ukraine.

Trillium

princeofpeace
"A lot of meteor report laterly with fireball"

What hell are you talking about?

Trillium

Soloprotocol

MessageforAll
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Any suggestion where to look? I have kept an open mind considering the possibility this is yet again a diversion, but from what?
#Syria isn't showing anything serious or more serious.

I have no suggestions... i just know something else is happening in the background...i believe this has been planned for a long time and the USA/UK/NATO/CHINA..All know about it....it's all part of a bigger game.

YA i GET THE SAME FEELING

Something bigger is coming our way

A lot of meteor report laterly with fireball

Here a few from the 6 Mar
FireBall

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

(Reuters) - Russia said any U.S. sanctions imposed on Moscow over the crisis in Ukraine will boomerang back on the United States and that Crimea has the right to self-determination as armed men tried to seize another Ukrainian military base on the peninsula.

In a telephone conversation with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned against "hasty and reckless steps" that could harm Russian-American relations, the foreign ministry said on Friday.

"Sanctions...would inevitably hit the United States like a boomerang," it added.

Rueters

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Getting ready for the show tonight but saw another installment from VICE news has been posted from the Ukraine (Crimea)..

I have no clue if thee is anything pertaining to the events of today, but so far all the reports from this crew, have been very helpful in trying to understand what is happening there...

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I just watched another one of their reports they toured YANUKOVYCH'S MANSION showing how much he stole from Ukraine in 5 years according to one of the tour guides. Apparently when he left town his guards just left and these people just walked in.The place is amazing they didnt tour the zoo or the garage i wanted to see but im guessing they havnt opened that to the public especially the cars would need alot of security.

Heres one that shows the garage.

edit on 3/7/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I was just browsing and found this.
english.pravda.ru...
please note i am only sharing what i stumbled across but it is dated as being predicted in 2011 so found it a bit strange!!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
In lighter news, the morale of the besieged troops seems to be high. It is good to see that they are still in good spirits.

#IWD2014 RT @MaximEristavi: Besieged #Ukraine troops in Crimea greet local women w Intl Women's Day
pic by @defenceu pic.twitter.com/CfTLb9TSYH

Source

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Currently in the Eastern Ukrainian cities of Donetsk and Kharkiv, there are ongoing pro Russian rallies demanding referendums. In Kharkiv a police cordon is around the administrative building.

RT

And 24 Kanal is reporting about the Donetsk rally on TV.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

El Ministerio de Exteriores de Polonia ha anunciado que su consulado en Crimea ha sido evacuado debido a "constantes perturbaciones" de las fuerzas rusas, según anunció en su cuenta de Twitter.

Google Translated text

The Polish Foreign Ministry has announced that its consulate in Crimea has been evacuated due to "constant interference" of the Russian forces, announced on his Twitter account.

Source: www.europapress.es...

I've seen several tweets of this in various languages.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Highly dangerous type of weaponry – man-portable air defense systems (MANPADs) – have gone missing from two Ukrainian military units, according to a high-ranking official in Kiev.

Several, and maybe even several dozen 9K38 Igla (Needle) air defense systems (SA-18 Grouse in NATO's classification) have been stolen, a Ukrainian military official, who wished to remain anonymous, told RIA Novosti.

The shortage was, according to him, registered in Ukraine’s 80th airmobile regiment, which had 54 MANPADs, and the 27th airmobile brigade, stationed 45 km away from Lvov, which possessed 90 Iglas.

Source: rt.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

asen_y2k
Currently in the Eastern Ukrainian cities of Donetsk...

Thousands of pro-Russian activists rallied in the heartland of Ukraine's ousted leader on Saturday as Moscow threatened to cut off gas to its neighbour and keep the United States from checking on its nuclear arsenal.

Hopefully things stay calm and do not spiral out of control from instigators of both sides.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

The multinational group of military officers from the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe attempted to enter the embattled peninsula from the north, but was stopped by armed men.

Warning bursts of automatic weapons fire were fired into the air, and the officers were told they had no authorization to enter Crimea, according to an AP reporter accompanying them.

No injuries were reported.

Source: bigstory.ap.org...

Yeah they do not plan on letting anyone on to try to keep special forces, and intelligence operatives off of the island. Plus it seems as if the pro-Russian forces want a media blackout.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Российские военные вошли в поселок Чонгар Херсонской области. Об этом сообщили сотрудники поселкового совета, говорится на странице Крим SOS в Facebook.

Google Translated Text:

Russian military entered the village Chongar Kherson region. This was reported by the staff of the village council, said on page SOS Cream in Facebook .

Source: news.liga.net...

Haven't seen any other reports of this, but the article mentions minefields being formed, and I have seen various reports of that.

Source

I'm not going to be quick to jump to any conclusions off of one report, but this region is north of Crimea, and if true that means the forces have made their way to mainland Ukraine. Can anyone else verify?
edit on 8-3-2014 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Russian military forces came into the territory of the village of Chonhar (Kherson region).
Ukrainian News learned this from representatives of the village council during a phone call.
"The military men planted mines, drill holes for boundary pillars," the representatives said.
According to their words, local citizens planted national flags of Ukraine on their houses as a sign of protest.
Population of Chonhar amounts to 1,500 citizens.
As Ukrainian News earlier reported, on Saturday, Russian forces entered the Arabat Spit in Kherson region.

Source: un.ua...

Another source claiming the same thing. Still looking for more.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yet another source reporting the same thing. The village is named Chongar and supposedly pro-Russian troops have laid a minefield after that the translation is a bit spotty I can't make out what the second part is trying to say in regards to Vladislav Seleznev.

Военные заминировали поля

Российские военные вошли на территорию поселка Чонгар Херсонской области.

Об этом Українським Новинам в телефонном разговоре сообщили сотрудники поселкового совета.

Также сотрудник медиацентра Министерства обороны Украины Владислав Селезнев написал на своей страничке в Facebook написал, что российские военные зашли на территорию Арабатской стрелки в Херсонской области.

"Зеленые человечки (российские военные) на технике убыли в район Арабатской стрелки в Херсонской области", - написал Селезнев.

По его словам, в районе Арабатской стрелки планируется создать блокпост.

Google Translated Text

Military mined fields

Russian military entered the territory of the village Chongar Kherson region.

Ukrainian News learned this in a telephone conversation reported by employees of the village council.

Also a fellow of the media center of the Defence Ministry of Ukraine Vladislav Seleznev wrote on his page on Facebook wrote that the Russian military entered the territory Arabatskaya arrows in the Kherson region.

"Green Men (Russian military) technology to decrease the area Arabatskaya arrows in the Kherson region," - wrote Seleznev.

According to him, in the area Arabatskaya arrows planned to create a checkpoint.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Maybe we should post pics of the residences of our leaders here in the U.S. to shed some light on how truly corrupt they all are, or maybe they seem to be justified in making so much money for doing virtually nothing for it somehow.

This whole Crimea and Ukraine mess is nothing more than bankers games and theft sanctioned by the governments that are controlled by them, by the banks...

One minute they say $5 billion in aid, the next minute $10 billion...etc...When in reality they are offering nothing more than Loan guantees, which will only serve to put the people in those country on the hook to pay off those debts to the banks.

What are those protests about?...

MONEY, everything is about money.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

majesticgent

Highly dangerous type of weaponry – man-portable air defense systems (MANPADs) – have gone missing from two Ukrainian military units, according to a high-ranking official in Kiev.

Several, and maybe even several dozen 9K38 Igla (Needle) air defense systems (SA-18 Grouse in NATO's classification) have been stolen, a Ukrainian military official, who wished to remain anonymous, told RIA Novosti.

The shortage was, according to him, registered in Ukraine’s 80th airmobile regiment, which had 54 MANPADs, and the 27th airmobile brigade, stationed 45 km away from Lvov, which possessed 90 Iglas.

Source: rt.com...

Sounds to me there preparing for guerilla warfare will se if Russian aircraft start dropping out of the sky. This allows Ukraine to have an excuse when a Russian plane is shot down.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
In my opinion the US and/or the UK have to step in now and say 'enough is enough' to Russia. With the latest reports suggesting that the Russian troops are laying mines it is evidently clear they are preparing for war and they do not want to go through the route of diplomacy. Something has to give but it will take a brave leader to declare war on Russia.

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join