It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

majesticgent
reply to post by deviant300

From your same source I saw this in the live updated ticker...

A crew of a Ukrainian navy command ship has fought off an attempted takeover of the vessel by armed men, Ukraine's Interfax news agency reports.

www.bbc.com...

Armed men in a tugboat. Someone has a sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
19:47: Artyom Liss, from the BBC Russian service, says the Russians test-fire missiles quite frequently. But he also explains that the latest test will put more pressure on the Americans.

link   

19:45: The armed men approached the Slavutich vessel in a tug boat, but failed in their attempt to seize the ship, Ukrainian navy spokesman Vitaliy Zvyahintsev was quoted as saying

www.bbc.com...

Really a tugboat? Ukrainian forces are showing a ton of restraint.

link   

Seek_Truth
Speaking of Asen, I haven't seen anything from him for a while. Hope everything/one is ok. Wonder if he finally decided to pack up and move....

Asen posted about 4 hours ago, so I think he is probably ok and probably still in Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

ikonoklast

Seek_Truth
Speaking of Asen, I haven't seen anything from him for a while. Hope everything/one is ok. Wonder if he finally decided to pack up and move....

Asen posted about 4 hours ago, so I think he is probably ok and probably still in Ukraine.

I thought he said he was not in Ukraine and is in Canada with friends and family being in the Ukraine???

MM

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

Provoking the US with ballistic missile tests wont go down to well with the US.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Mr Mask

ikonoklast

Seek_Truth

I thought he said he was not in Ukraine and is in Canada with friends and family being in the Ukraine???

MM

I thought he was actually in Ukraine. There were a lot of folks urging him to pack his stuff and head for the Poland border yesterday.....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

ikonoklast

Seek_Truth

Thanks!

-Cheers

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Mr Mask

ikonoklast

Seek_Truth

MM

SONY was the person updating news to this thread and he's from Canada. I think you're mistaking him with Asen.
edit on 4-3-2014 by deviant300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Mr Mask

ikonoklast

Seek_Truth

MM

No he is in the Ukraine about 2 kilometers from the Polish border.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   

deviant300

Mr Mask

ikonoklast

Seek_Truth

MM

SONY is the guy updating the thread and he's from Canada. I think you're mistaking him with another user.

Very possible. But I thought it was Y2K, the OP, who said his wife is in Ukraine? I dunno. It was many many Maaaaaaaaany pages ago.

Either way, his posts in this thread have been valued overly.

MM

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

KeliOnyx

Mr Mask

ikonoklast

Seek_Truth

MM

No he is in the Ukraine about 2 kilometers from the Polish border.

OHH! Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

Been reading half this thread without sleep for a day or two. Good to know and thank you.

ps-this thread is amazing.

MM

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

BREAKING NEWS The Russian military says it has launched a Topol RS-12M missile from its Kapustin Yar test range near the Caspian Sea to the Sary Shagan range in Kazakhstan.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Here he is:

Sadly no car for me, yup 2 km from the border. But hoping that the war does not knock on my door here.

this post

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

jadedANDcynical
reply to post by Mr Mask

Here he is:

Sadly no car for me, yup 2 km from the border. But hoping that the war does not knock on my door here.

this post

THANK YOU!!!

I was trying to find it myself. You are much quicker. I appreciate it. You all are doing an amazing job at keeping idiots like me informed.

MM

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

deviant300

BREAKING NEWS The Russian military says it has launched a Topol RS-12M missile from its Kapustin Yar test range near the Caspian Sea to the Sary Shagan range in Kazakhstan.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Aren't they talking about the same ?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Old news !
edit on 4-3-2014 by schmae because: (no reason given)

link   
As Russia flexes its muscles over Ukraine, what options has the West got? Would the US consider using military force? Here's a round-up of what's on the table.

www.bbc.co.uk...

BBC News Live Stream

link   
Yesterday I ve posted this topic www.abovetopsecret.com...

And everybody said, there is no news about china's involvement... Bellow its today news in english... So we learn things faster.. lol

www.redflagnews.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

DJW001

majesticgent
reply to post by deviant300

From your same source I saw this in the live updated ticker...

A crew of a Ukrainian navy command ship has fought off an attempted takeover of the vessel by armed men, Ukraine's Interfax news agency reports.

www.bbc.com...

Armed men in a tugboat. Someone has a sense of humor.

Probably a distraction so that divers could attach remote-detonating mines to the hull of the ship..

new topics

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join