It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

deviant300
reply to post by khimbar

If Russia decided they would rather trade gold for oil. You obviously know what the consequences will be then?

I'm not saying it.

I think we all know.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

link   

Seek_Truth

MessageforAll
BTFWWIII?

*RUSSIA TEST FIRES INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILE: INTERFAX
*RUSSIA TEST FIRED MISSILE FROM RANGE IN ASTRAKHAN REGION: IFX
*RUSSIA MISSILE LAUNCHED AT 10:10PM IN SOUTHERN RUSSIA: INTERFAX
*INTERFAX CITES RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY ON MISSILE TEST
But, the talking heads said Ukraine was fixed and Putin had folded?

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on thAmerica/Chicago304000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

Whoa...

This is very serious. Not a ballistic missle. An ICBM. This is definitely Putin flexing his muscles to those around the globe. This is very disheartening news, if proven to be true.

link   
Report: Russia test-fires intercontinental ballistic missile, defense ministry says - RIA via @Reuters

Its true. Russia is flexing hard.

link   
I just checked interfax's news site; I see no mention of an Russian ICBM launch.

www.interfax.com...

link   
Update: Reports say that the Russian Ballistic missile fired from the astrakhan region hits target in Kazakhstan
portal.ransquawk.com...

Can someone make sense of this????

link   

Seek_Truth

MessageforAll
BTFWWIII?

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on thAmerica/Chicago304000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

Whoa...

MessageforAll
Zerohedge is trustworthy, although I hasn't popped up on Reuters YET.

Update:
Russian ICBM hit target in Kazakhstan - IFX

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

WonderBoi

samsamm9
reply to post by WonderBoi

Ok, go take a nap, you must be tired ....
It used to be a great informative thread
What did it inform you of? Nothing? lmfao Are you more the wiser, to live the life you've always dreamed about??? I doubt it. What good is information you can't use, in daily life? Clogging your computer up with cookies; and i'm not talking technology.

What did it inform us of? What is it informing us of?

Events. Events and propaganda.

Unlike you, it is sharing relevant news and reports.

And please…tell me how this is over since news reports from 11 mins ago all over the web are disagreeing with you.

Thanks again.

MM

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
FFS can we stick with the updates.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MessageforAll

If that's true doesn't sound like much of a test... Targeting targets in other countries for a test just seems weird to me, but what do I know. I still can't find any news of this. That site you linked won't open for me.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

You have been kind enough to share your interpretation of events with us. Please allow me to share my delusions with you. Russia is occupying the Crimean Peninsula, and has sent "flying squads" into eastern Ukraine. They have occupied civic buildings and raised the Russian flag over them. They claim that they are defending their legitimate assets in the region. Their naval and air bases are legitimate assets, civic buildings are not. Worse still, they have made the ludicrous claim that they are undertaking a humanitarian mission to protect "ethnic Russians."

If they had simply reinforced their bases, no-one would have minded. If they had seized the peninsula without explanation, it would have upset governments, but had little effect. Putin's biggest mistake was invoking the pretense that he was protecting "ethnic Russians." Unfortunately, many NATO partners and a few EU members have sizable minorities of Russian speakers. If he is allowed to use this pretense in Ukraine, there is no assurance that he will not try this in, say, Lithuania where the population is about 10% Russian. NATO has no choice but to show Putin and his followers that this behavior will be met with an iron fist. The wheels of war are grinding slowly at the moment, but they will grind exceedingly fine.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

majesticgent
reply to post by MessageforAll

If that's true doesn't sound like much of a test... Targeting targets in other countries for a test just seems weird to me, but what do I know. I still can't find any news of this. That site you linked won't open for me.

Same here, website wouldnt load.

Interesting that they just fired an ICBM for a 'test' hmmm.

will be checking this thread on my phone during class i'm sure lol.

link   

dreamingawake

Seek_Truth

MessageforAll
BTFWWIII?

www.zerohedge.com...

Whoa...

MessageforAll
Zerohedge is trustworthy, although I hasn't popped up on Reuters YET.

Update:
Russian ICBM hit target in Kazakhstan - IFX

Interfax

link   
Here we go.... Wow is all I can say.

MOSCOW, March 4 (Reuters) - Russia said it had successfully test-fired an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) on Tuesday, with tensions high over its seizure of control in the Crimea and its threat to send more forces to its neighbour Ukraine.

The Strategic Rocket Forces launched an RS-12M Topol missile from the southerly Astrakhan region near the Caspian Sea and the dummy warhead hit its target at a proving ground in Kazakhstan, the state-run news agency RIA cited Defence Ministry spokesman Igor Yegorov as saying.

www.trust.org...

Is that a trustworthy source?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

link   

MessageforAll
Update: Reports say that the Russian Ballistic missile fired from the astrakhan region hits target in Kazakhstan
portal.ransquawk.com...

Id say showing the abilities of ICBMs hes flexing his muscles knowing an ICBM launch sets off alarms in the pentagon. But to keep it in perspective we cant confirm something within Russian borders without the pentagon confirming it so it could just be hype. I think its unlikely that Russia would launch an ICBM in a time of tension its just insane.

link   

MessageforAll
portal.ransquawk.com...

Its a message to The West from Russia.

It reads: "We are deadly #ing serious. Dont dare think we are some little backwater ME nation that you can bully around."

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join