It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia declares war on Ukraine. Live updates from inside Ukraine

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

KingJod

DJW001

Catacomb

xavi1000
Cold war is here folks.Instead of joining the forces to explore the space and make a better World we will behave again like kids.

Russia foreign ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich says Moscow will retaliate against any unilateral US sanctions, Reuters reports:

“We will have to respond,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said in a statement. “As always in such situations, provoked by rash and irresponsible actions by Washington, we stress: this is not our choice.”

Meanwhile, in Washington, there appears to be robust support for sanctions on Russian officials, banks and businesses, as the Washington Post reports:

“The time to act is now,” House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce (R-Calif.) said in a statement shortly after Secretary of State John F. Kerry announced plans for the aid package in Kiev. “We must place crippling sanctions on Russian high-ranking officials, state-owned banks and commercial enterprises, and key individuals behind the Russian intervention. Only by forcing Putin to reverse aggression and by supporting Ukraine in this time of national crisis can we hope to restore peace in the region.”

I wondered how long it would take Putin to respond to what Kerry said today. I knew that he wouldn't like it, and figured it would be a pretty simple response. Don't mess with us, and we won't mess with you, is basically the point of Lukashevich's response.

But he is very careful to shift the blame. If Europe stops buying gas from Russia, Russia will retaliate and it will all be America's fault.

America is becoming a big contender in the oil market , may we see the beginning of a major pipeline between here and Europe?
hahahahahahah America is run by oil companies. lmfao What "big contender"? Do you know the Bush family? This thread is really entertaining, but i got real work to do. Y'all will figure it out....ONE DAY!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Catacomb

khimbar
reply to post by xavi1000

And interestingly, according at least to Zerohedge

www.zerohedge.com...

And Interfax adds:

RUSSIA WILL HAVE TO RESPOND TO POSSIBLE U.S. SANCTIONS, "AND NOT NECESSARILY SYMMETRICALLY" - RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY

I'm looking for proof of that quote.

If I were Russia? From now on we only take gold for our gas and oil exports.

That's an interesting thought, and a good place for this thread to go, until asen updates any further. Just what exactly could Russia do, through it's allies or proxies? Military action is simple, yes, but what kind of economic actions could they take? Could they, as others have said, prod China to call on American debts to be repaid? Hand over a couple of nukes to Iran (or I should say a couple more?)??

I'd like to hear what you guys think.

I think what you said is possible, also throw possible deals with North Korea to boost them up. Russia could be the Major World Power Black market for Terrorism and such. Also they could convince China to stop exporting and demand the money we owe them.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

WonderBoi
reply to post by Mr Mask

How about you consider that you even can't UNDERSTAND the OP who has clearly stated he is not inside the Ukraine first.
Another poster said, him and his family were there. So, which is it??? Get the story straight, then, let's talk about the real truth behind the story.

From what I remember from early on in this thread, he is in Canada, with friends (and possibly his wife) in Ukraine.

Hope that helps.

MM

link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

You miss under stand me, I mean most oil that goes to Europe is from Russia. Whats stopping America from taking that market too.

link   
twitter.com...

Wonder if any source can back this up .

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

WonderBoi

KingJod

DJW001

Catacomb

xavi1000
Cold war is here folks.Instead of joining the forces to explore the space and make a better World we will behave again like kids.

Russia foreign ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich says Moscow will retaliate against any unilateral US sanctions, Reuters reports:

“We will have to respond,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Alexander Lukashevich said in a statement. “As always in such situations, provoked by rash and irresponsible actions by Washington, we stress: this is not our choice.”

Meanwhile, in Washington, there appears to be robust support for sanctions on Russian officials, banks and businesses, as the Washington Post reports:

“The time to act is now,” House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce (R-Calif.) said in a statement shortly after Secretary of State John F. Kerry announced plans for the aid package in Kiev. “We must place crippling sanctions on Russian high-ranking officials, state-owned banks and commercial enterprises, and key individuals behind the Russian intervention. Only by forcing Putin to reverse aggression and by supporting Ukraine in this time of national crisis can we hope to restore peace in the region.”

I wondered how long it would take Putin to respond to what Kerry said today. I knew that he wouldn't like it, and figured it would be a pretty simple response. Don't mess with us, and we won't mess with you, is basically the point of Lukashevich's response.

But he is very careful to shift the blame. If Europe stops buying gas from Russia, Russia will retaliate and it will all be America's fault.

America is becoming a big contender in the oil market , may we see the beginning of a major pipeline between here and Europe?
hahahahahahah America is run by oil companies. lmfao What "big contender"? Do you know the Bush family? This thread is really entertaining, but i got real work to do. Y'all will figure it out....ONE DAY!

What are you trying to gain by your constant arrogant posts?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

KingJod

You miss under stand me, I mean most oil that goes to Europe is from Russia. Whats stopping America from taking that market too.
You don't take what's already yours.

Oh, i get it. You think these "puppet leaders" are actually Presidents of a country. hahahahahahahahhah

link   

KingJod
Reuters World ‏@ReutersWorld 1h
Russia says it will retaliate for any U.S. sanctions over Ukraine #breaking

"they will have to defend themselves due to the footlessness of "Washington"

Im going to look for this havnt seen it yet but if hes threatening the US with force because they are not going to buy his stuff im not sure but im thinking hes lost touch with reality. Hes going to start a war because the US wont allow him to do business with them. God i hope this is wrong if it isnt we are going to have a war because Putins not going to stop until he gets one.

link   

schmae
twitter.com...

I've seen multiple reports saying that also.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
BTFWWIII?

*RUSSIA TEST FIRES INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILE: INTERFAX
*RUSSIA TEST FIRED MISSILE FROM RANGE IN ASTRAKHAN REGION: IFX
*RUSSIA MISSILE LAUNCHED AT 10:10PM IN SOUTHERN RUSSIA: INTERFAX
*INTERFAX CITES RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY ON MISSILE TEST
But, the talking heads said Ukraine was fixed and Putin had folded?

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on thAmerica/Chicago304000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

jhn7537

WonderBoi

KingJod

DJW001

Catacomb

xavi1000

Just to show how deep asleep the sheeple really are. Nothing more. The "event" is over. In case you didnt hear. Only wishful thinking, will resurrect it. LMFAO

I just can't stop laughing. hahhahahaha

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

If Russia decided they would rather trade gold for oil. You obviously know what the consequences will be then?

I'm not saying it.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

MessageforAll
BTFWWIII?

*RUSSIA TEST FIRES INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILE: INTERFAX
*RUSSIA TEST FIRED MISSILE FROM RANGE IN ASTRAKHAN REGION: IFX
*RUSSIA MISSILE LAUNCHED AT 10:10PM IN SOUTHERN RUSSIA: INTERFAX
*INTERFAX CITES RUSSIAN DEFENSE MINISTRY ON MISSILE TEST
But, the talking heads said Ukraine was fixed and Putin had folded?

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on thAmerica/Chicago304000000k2014 by MessageforAll because: (no reason given)

Whoa...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

schmae
twitter.com...

In a related Twitter post an hour ago. A reporter claiming to be from Al-Jazeera tweeted this, so your source just may be true! Not jumping to any conclusions yet though.

Ukrainian soldiers let half dozen into Yevpatoria base to negotiate. Man openly id's himself as Russian. Urges Ukrainians to turn over guns

So far Ukrainians refuse to hand over weapons. Negotiations on hold over whether separate Russian convoy intends to storm base. Crowd calm

Source

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Zerohedge is trustworthy, although I hasn't popped up on Reuters YET.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

Putin, Obama, America, Russia are all in on it; under the same shadow government. People don't get that??? IT's a staged reality. Yes, wars happen, when they create them. Do your research!!!

And, people....stop whining. Your income taxes pay for the war machine to keep grinding out death!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Ok, go take a nap, you must be tired ....
It used to be a great informative thread

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Prof. Zubov has been fired from TOP Russian University for critics of Russian action in Crimea.
link

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

Curious IF the report of Russia test firing off some ICBMs and IF this report is true , it's Ukraine "Anti Missile" base.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

WonderBoi

jhn7537

WonderBoi

KingJod

DJW001

Catacomb

xavi1000

Just to show how deep asleep the sheeple really are. Nothing more. The "event" is over. In case you didnt hear. Only wishful thinking, will resurrect it. LMFAO

I just can't stop laughing. hahhahahaha

How am I even supposed to respond to this? I'm glad you find so much humor in this situation... Btw- typically the guy who's shouting out to the rest of the room that "he's the smartest" is usually anything but that...

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join