It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electric or Magnetic Universe?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
There is the Electric Universe theory that is proposed by the Thunderbolts Projects, with annual conferences, the next one to be held this month.

I know of no conferences proposing a magnetic universe, but there is the book Magnetic Universe by J.B. Zirker. And there is an article "Magnetic Universe" by astronomer Bryan Gaensler. In this article I noted a reference to the work of Swedish physicist Hannes Alfvén. I recognize that name from the reading I've done on the Electric Universe theory because he is one of the scientists whose work proponents of the theory say supports their theory.

I think it's interesting that Gaensler talks about Alfvén's 1970 Nobel Prize for his research on magnetism, whereas the Thunderbolts Project talks about his prize for his contribution to physics, and that he is the acknowledged father of “plasma cosmology.”

Gaensler is emphasizing magnetism; Thunderbolts is emphaszing electric current.

Which one is more fundamental?

Or is electric current really magnetic current, as Leedskalnin said? Leedskalnin said his experiments showed that really there is no such thing as an electron or proton. They are really just magnets.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I thought that you have to have a electric current to make a magnetic one ...kind of a chicken ,egg deal in it's basic ...peace
edit on 1-3-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

But if it's true that electric current is just magnetic current, then wouldn't it be magnets creating their own field?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Good question or that may not be a correct question . We know we can create a magnet using electric and it doesn't have a electrical current .On the other hand we can take those magnets and create a electrical current . A bolt of lightning has large volts of electricity in it but I am not sure there is a magnetic field . I do like the electrical theory of things but I have a limited understanding of it . I added a edit to my post with the latest clip from EU youtube ...cheers

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
here is an 4 hour lesson on electricity be Eric Dollard.
the first 53 minutes is basically "just" the history, witch is not really a basic knowledge for everyone.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Mary Rose
Leedskalnin said his experiments showed that really there is no such thing as an electron or proton. They are really just magnets.

Matt Emery of leedskalnin.com has made an announcement:

2/7/14

. . . Laboratory space at Purdue has been allocated to build and test the initial prototypes of Leedskalnin's Atomic Model. This is an independent research endeavor not affiliated with official university research.

leedskalnin.com...

Of course it's independent research. It has to be to get away from vested interests who like the existing paradigm.

I also see that Matt Emery spoke at the Sixth International Conference on Future Energy in 2013 on "Analysis of Leedskalnin's Mysterious Coral Castle."

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Electric basically is magnetism. It creates magentic flux's, not electrons. Plasmology. Matter is energy which is electricity which is magnetism, which creates the plasma which is matter, which is basically just more condensed waves in an ocean of energy.

The part that is wrong about some of their theories is the current group see one plain or universe, yet that wasn't Tesla's version of the EU. So its more of a multiverse, holographic, EU hybrid within the framework of infinities, infinite fractals, infinity within and without all things, at least the potential for that.
edit on 1-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What I want is a unified theory that is aether/ether-based.

I think the aether is the only way to pull it all together.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

Thank you for that vid ..Long it is but I am enjoying it and hopefully learning from it .The history part shows that yes there seems to have been a capture of what could have been free to us but was captured by tptb in order to destroy what is free and put a device on our life to milk us ....I had to laugh when he stated the chicken egg thing I had made in my earlier post lol ....I am at 1:05 of the vid right now and am taking a break to rest my little brain but will get back at it later ...I just wanted to thank you and give you a starr ...tks

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'm going to post a video that goes more into researchers, and this all pertains to the electro magnetic structure of the universe, along with harmonics and geometry. I took notes on a good chunk of it, but you have to watch the rest.

Magnetism or charge, seems to be a part of the electrical system, inherent in it. They're one and the same. The only difference between Thunderbolts and some theorists concepts of one level plain. Have to make a distinction between this kind of theorist and our regular science kind. Our regular science kind is really putting theories as if they are accurate, and when they get holes blown in them, like red shift and big bang, they just go and create more math to try and plug the hole. Instead of putting that cow out to pasture. However, electric universe theorists use diversity in the amount of research, ie from plasma studies, to physics, to historians, archeology, records, and it relates to real studies, as above, so below, micro and macro of the same principles and there is actual evidence of them in nature, such as the pistol shrimp and scarabs or bees. More experiential theory is possible. And not explosive, but implosive, and clean energy results.

But the difference is, if you note that its all waves inside atoms and that there seems to be this plasma screen, and some evidence of hologram, then its akin to being inside a tv set, and there is no reason for that organic plasma type "real" system to not have infinite channels and densities, to not clock itself infinitely with different stars, so many time plains as well. And there would also be Beyonds. Of course being in such a thing, would be akin to experiencing an electro magnetic platform around us.

So its not a credo, the outer system, the one isn't inherent to the principal of EU.

Forever Young: Russian scientists reveal secret of eternal life (RT Documentary)

My transcript/notes on this:

–-Plato–-had a quote engraved to the entrance of his academy; “Let no one ignorant of geometry enter”.

Harmonics is the geometry of sound.

–-A picture of Walter Russel's twin opposing vortexes, and the way the universe and galaxies form and atoms and matter in general.

Then pictures from ancient egyptian tuning scales. Greece had its own scale, egypt had its own scale. But today that scale has been altered a bit.

–-My focus is a man named Walter Russel who was good friends with Nichola Tesla.

There was a quote from Tesla to Walter Russel that said; “you should lock away your ideas for a thousand years until society is ready”

–-Andrea Rossi: cold fusion generator. He's been studying this since 1989 and there has been a media blackout on this, for the resulting energy produced in transmuting the nickle into copper gives the cost at 1/15th of what current payments. He received ridicule. MIT was supposed to be doing research on cold fusion experiements. Rather than do the actual experiments trying to prove or disprove, the people at MIT popped champagne bottles and had a party for the death of cold fusion. Without doing any data or studying anything, they celebrated that it was real.

Then they falsified data and reports and put that out to the mainstream medai.

The one who resigned over this and started revealing this was brutally murdered in 2004.

–-Marcel Vogel. One of the most brilliant minds of the 21st century, helped IBM become the company it is today. He developed the LCD screens, he invented magnetic coding for hard disk drive systems that are still used in computers today.

So if he was respected for all of this, why not give him some consideration for his therepeutic use of crystals and human communication with plants and all these really strange studies? Liquid crystal systems. Luminescense. Bioluminescense or sonoluminescence, that can produce light and heat and sound waves.

He developed vogel crystals that are cut on the top to the exact degrees of the pyramids. He has scientific documetns for all of his claims, and they have an esoteric properties.

–-He goes into water, and how specifically strucured water is absorbed quicker and increase the electricity in blood and they think the amperage of you synapses so you can think better.

–-Victor GREBENNIKOV. Also died. Research on nature, insects, and unless you observe the real world and study nature, you can't even begin to unlock the cosmic secrets. Scarab shells, when this geometry was added to solar panels, it increased the energy enormously, and also bees seem to not only be magnetic but when they landed on the metal bowl the energy measured went up.
This comment about egyptian hieroglyphics was one of my favorites, he mentions that the bees and scarabs are often found in the heiroglyphs and that he doesnt like anyone interpreting his hieroglyphs or his religious texts thank you very much.

www.rexresearch.com...
Viktor GREBENNIKOV

Cavity Structural Effect

&

Insect Antigravity

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I think it is unified overall, but that its in a different platform than the kind of universe concept most people have.

For example, the plasma screen, ether, is very EU but its also holographic. David Bohm's research. Most scientists even some good ones, have blinders on when it comes to the full scope of findings and research and just pick out what they want and ignore the rest. Whereas all of it fits together like a puzzle.

Also, electric universe IS MAGNETICS.

I can remember seeing on one of Jason's videos, and he makes so many can't find it again, it'll be hit and miss if I do, but there was a much older clip from a science lab or facility or university lab, where decades ago, it was black and white I think, anyway, it looked like a much older clip, they used two different pieces of equipment to propel 2 opposite magnetic forces at each other, and where they met, the resulting shapes an forms were like galaxies, like the universe.

But also sound waves can make geometric shapes.

And thought waves on water.

So is sound and thought also magnetic. Its energy anyway, hz, scalar waves.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

the2ofusr1

I thought that you have to have a electric current to make a magnetic one ...kind of a chicken ,egg deal in it's basic ...peace
That's a bit oversimplified, but the general idea. There's no such thing as "magnetic current" which is a term Leedskalnin used that has no basis in observation.

But moving electric charges do create magnetic fields, and these moving electric charges can be expressed as currents (as in an electromagnet), or not (as in a permanent magnet, where the motion of the charges is such that you can't really measure an electric current, but we believe the magnetic field results from moving electric charges on a small scale).

This is why we broadly call the topic "electromagnetism" because of the interrelationship of electricity and magnetism, so it seems like a little bit of a false dichotomy to talk of "magnetic universe" versus "electric universe", especially when we know that almost everything we observe is moving in some frame of reference (which is relevant because the motion of electric charge is what causes the magnetic fields).

link   
I think it is a combination of electric and magnetic myself. Laws of attraction and repulsion are a big part of this. This is not either an electric or magnetic trait itself, it is something else. Something structures this polarity, I don't know what they would call that.

link   
I think it is a combination of electric and magnetic myself. Laws of attraction and repulsion are a big part of this. This is not either an electric or magnetic trait itself, it is something else. Something structures this polarity, I don't know what they would call that.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Mary Rose
Leedskalnin said his experiments showed that really there is no such thing as an electron or proton. They are really just magnets.

Leedskalnin said this in an advertisement in the Miami Daily News:

I found out that the researchers were misled by wrong instruction books, and by one-sided instruments. Voltmeters and ampere meters are one-sided. They only show what is called by instruction books, positive electricity, but never show negative electricity. Now you can see that one-half of the electricity escaped their notice. If the researchers had used the same kind of equipment I use to demonstrate what magnetic current is, they would have found out a long time ago what electricity is. The positive electricity is composed of streams of north pole individual magnets, and negative electricity is composed of streams of south pole individual magnets. They are running one stream of magnets against the other stream in whirling right hand twist, and with high speed.

leedskalnin.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Leedskalnin said this in Magnetic Current:

Now I will tell you what magnetic current is. Magnetic current is the same as electric current is a wrong expression. Really it is not one current, they are two currents, one current is composed of North Pole individual magnets in concentrated streams and the other is composed of South Pole individual magnets in concentrated streams, and they are running one stream against the other stream in whirling, screwlike fashion, and with high speed. One current alone if it be North Pole magnet current or South Pole magnet current it cannot run alone. To run one current will have to run against the other.

leedskalnin.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Why don't we hear about an electromagnetic universe?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Mary Rose
Why don't we hear about an electromagnetic universe?

it manifests itself as electromagnetic, combination of what it is build up, electric and magnetic nature.

electromagnetic, transverse waves, is what we see
electric and magnetic, longitudinal waves, is what it's made of
one is outside the other inside

edit on 2-3-2014 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by KrzYma

I have a thread about Meyl: "Prof. Konstantin Meyl's Unified Theory."

Here's the Description of the video you posted:

Uploaded on Jan 15, 2012

Tesla used longitudinal waves, not transverse waves (hertzian waves), to transmit energy wirelesss.

But it sounds like you're saying the transverse wave is made up of longitudinal electric on the inside and longitudinal magnetic on the outside. Is that what you're saying?

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

KrzYma

In the first few seconds, the narrator says, "With a _____ map (?)..."

What is he saying?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join