It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If ET was on ATS how could they show they are alien with text only communcation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by datasdream

Think about this carefully. If an alien is a member of this site is there anyway using text that they could convince the board of that fact?

No. Not even if they spouted off alien mathematics, and the science for creating an interplanetary wormhole. We'd just assume it was some genius kid somewhere, but quite "human"....

Unless they are doing a webcast from the inside of their craft, with Earth in the window, most aren't going to buy it, and even then, they'll debate the merits of the "special effects"..... "Proof" is a very personal thing, or requires acknowledgement by the masses (i.e. seeing officials talk about aliens on the news)....

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What if ET logged in and stated
1) There is an asteroid you haven't spotted yet at (insert co-ordinates and time) here.
2) If you dig at (GPS location) you will find where we visited here before and left behind some garbage. According to my data JKIUa didn't clean up the site before leaving.
3) If you concentrate the SETI attempt at (show co-ordinates here) using (frequency) and there will be something interesting to see.
4) I have scheduled a UFO flight over (location) at (Date/Time). Be prepared to take pictures please wave we need better pictures of you too.
Anything in this manner would require authentication. If they proved true would that be sufficient to prove the source had non-human information?

<< 1   >>

join