It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Picture Is Worth $455 Billion: A Score Sheet For The State Of Barack Obama’s Union

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
In The 65 Minutes The President Spoke,

The National Debt Grew.. $120.3 Million

The U.S Government Spent ..$455.7 Million

And out of the 6,778 Words In His Speech... He Mentioned The National Debt... 0 Times

He Mentioned Spending... 0 Times

Besides the absurd reality that our government has little interest in our children's & grandchildrens future, it is amazing how Fast they are willing to speed up the demise of their future. SCARY!

personalliberty.com...

edit on 5201428th2014PM22014214 by NotSoAnonymous because: (no reason given)

edit on 5201428th2014PM22014214 by NotSoAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NotSoAnonymous

Tell us all what the national debt is. what is it, define it. what does it mean.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Naturally !!

Part of the master plan is to spend into total bankruptcy.

Then the World Bankers can siphon more wealth from the U.S. unabated.

They are stretching the glove to make it fit.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

NotSoAnonymous
And out of the 6,778 Words In His Speech... He Mentioned The National Debt... 0 Times

Interesting isn't it, is a reason why, spending and national debt is just not longer considered out of control for the governemnt, and obviously they know that will never be under control, spending is inevitable, Obama is not longer running for president, his political party is, so he doesn't have to promise anymore and lie about what people wants to hear.

Every time that the debt ceiling is raised it shows the inefficiency of government to take control of what they have promised to control.

Because is not going to happen, so they use future expectations that while look good and sounds good is never going to be accomplished in their presidential time.

Government just keep growing, as more agencies are created every time a president preside the next president can not control that allocated spending and that goes for everything in government, so new agencies are created so for the time being the sitting president can control what he creates.

Is actually a complicated thing but as long as presidents and candidates promise to control what can never be controlled they can pretty much make the voters happy.

edit on 28-2-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

The National Debt is a joke. No, really. Our government is confident that spending into oblivion and a prolonged economic failure will somehow bring us to abandon wealth in favor of social reform to bring about class equality. We are being pruned, to grow anew.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ever noticed that out of control spending only matters when there is a R by the Potus name ?

When it's a D it's called 'investing'.

I love that double standard

And it is all by design.

Crash the system to bring us that new 'utopia' that is nothing but a pipe dream.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Rather than worry about what has been done, let's concentrate on how it can be fixed. Outlaw the FED and had back complete control of currency to Treasury. If the FED and their handlers want to fight it, charge them with treason and hang them. Rather than declare a War on Terror aimed at nebulous figures hiding in caves and walking the streets of third world countries, it might be better to look at controlling or riding ourselves of the terrorists in our own backyard that destroy families and use financial extortion and unabated usary as their modus operandi.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/1.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

I have No idea. I am going on what politicians and economist say about it. I don't understand it, so maybe you can enlighten me.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I was once married to a man who has the same economic philosophy as this administration---when one credit card is maxed out---get another one---when one mortgage isn't enough---take out another one! Can't pay the bills and yet that really fine bass boat is calling your name---raid the kids' savings for the boat---let those nasty people demanding that you pay your bills wait a while---they're rich anyway!
While it took me eight years to realize that this philosophy wasn't going to end well for us, I did finally "wake up" and toss him into the street. Just as it took me a number of years to recover, our country is pretty much in the same situation. The first thing to do is throw the bums out. No amount of explaining that you can't borrow your way to wealth will work---their ears are sealed to anything that doesn't benefit them and certainly cutting back on their spending isn't beneficial in their eyes.
Their stupidity has indebted our grandchildren's children, something only a government entity can do.
We can scream and cry or we can march ourselves into a voting booth and vote them out---forget parties---vote for the person who IS NOT an incumbent. Will we get a few nutjobs that way? You bettcha we will but picking names from the phonebook would be better than the present situation.
(Can you tell it's the first of the month and I've just completed my monthly budget?!! )

top topics

join