page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+12 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Couldn't agree more my young friend.

Couldn't agree more.

It'll take all of 1:09 minutes to watch what this guy has to say and it's time well spent.

Don't believe him?

Peace

edit on 28-2-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Uh oh.. this guy was not happy with Michelle at all and who can blame him. Glad to see young folks telling it like it is and directing it where it's due.

There is a glut of knuckleheads in the US but most are congregated in DC and they aren't the 20 something crowd.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Says the guy who is now able to stay on his parent's medical policy, or get a college health care policy for cheap, because of Obamacare.......

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

windword
reply to post by jude11

Says the guy who is now able to stay on his parent's medical policy, or get a college health care policy for cheap, because of Obamacare.......

I think you missed his point.

But that's ok, the "knucklehead" got it right.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

And why would that make him the knucklehead if he is availing himself of those options rather than sucking up to Daddy Gov?

It seems to me that if the idea was to get a young 20-somethings to sign up for (and pay ruinous rates for) Obamacare policies, then the real knuckleheads in this scenario were the ones who wrote the law to allow people like this young man you disparage to avail themselves of more advantageous opportunities like staying on his parents' plan or buying a university plan rather than being stuck opting in. I think those knuckleheads are (or were) in Congress and likely sport a D after their names.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well done!!!!!!! when I heard this" man cow "had said this about the younger generation I was hoping they would respond in some way.

This is one of the best response's I have seen from ANYONE...short and to the point.
edit on 28-2-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Why'd it take that kid at least 12 edits to get through a 1 minute video?

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by jude11

If it was me I'd have to edit out all the cursing and spitting I'd be doing just trying to talk civil about mad-cow obama.

edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: had to edit out the cursing and spitting
edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: edited more cursing and spitting
edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: had to go puke too
edit on 28-2-2014 by lakesidepark because: went to the john and took a big obama

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Sorry, but I think this guy probably is a "knucklehead."

Didn't he say that he was a 20yr. old student? And didn't he say that he helped put Obama in the White House, not once but twice?

Apparently, this "knucklehead" wants me to believe that he was voting when he was 14yrs. old. Hell, depending on when his birthday is, he may not have even been eligible to vote in 2012.

Nice try but those two statements alone don't lend him much credibility. The guy is probably going to school on his parents dime, living in a dorm paid for by them and on their healthcare policy as well. He's just to much of a "knucklehead" to even realize it.
edit on 28-2-2014 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

No, he said he was part of the generation that put Obama there, twice. That doesn't mean "he" specifically did it twice.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

What are "Obamacare policies"?

Why isn't this kid insulted by the Koch Bros campaign encouraging young college people to forego insurance by plying them with beer?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Obamacare exchange policies - you know the same ones that they desperately need young healthy people to sign up for in order to subsidize the old and sick people. I wasn't the one who cut the young demographic in half by letting young people stay on their parent's insurance policy until they were halfway out of that young demographic. To me, that is the very definition of knucklehead, but you and I both know they did it because they needed support for the bill from the public and knew it would be a popular measure.

As to the add campaign, it's no more offensive than the Obama campaign ads telling young women to vote like their lady parts depend on it. After all, as a woman, that's how I like to be characterized ... you know, as a walking vagina.

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
reply to post by jude11

He's in College.

Why Does the President of the US need a speech writer AND a teleprompter?

Peace

edit on 28-2-2014 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by Flatfish

No, he said he was part of the generation that put Obama there, twice. That doesn't mean "he" specifically did it twice.

He was implying that he was somehow part of what got Obama elected to office when odds are, that nothing could be further from the truth. Judging by his little rant, I doubt he would have voted for Obama, even if he could have.

Like I said, he probably is a "knucklehead."

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
"And when we build a website, it works ..."

I smell a new political party forming. I need to design some t-shirts with Curly Howard's picture. Join the Knucklehead Party! Who needs health insurance when you can break an anvil with your head?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VictorVonDoom

"And when we build a website, it works ..."

HAHA!

And, he's a student of PHILOSOPHY! LOL Knucklehead! There's tons of work out there for Philosophy majors! NOT!

But wait! There's more! He says "Some of us have full time jobs"! HARR! But not him! Knucklehead!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

windword
And, he's a student of PHILOSOPHY! LOL Knucklehead! There's tons of work out there for Philosophy majors! NOT!

But wait! There's more! He says "Some of us have full time jobs"! HARR! But not him! Knucklehead!

Philosophy majors get all kinds of jobs, even if they choose not to to teach. You didn't know that?

The kid is smart enough, I bet, not to fall for a sucker-scam like Scientology in his youth. You, on the other hand, not so much. Hrmmm...who would that make the knucklehead?

edit on 28-2-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Philosophy majors get all kinds of jobs, even if they choose not to to teach.

Sure they do! Especially in this economy! And, Oh yeah, philosophy teachings jobs are a dime a dozen too!

The kid is smart enough, I bet, not to fall for a sucker-scam like Scientology in his youth.

Looks to me like he's already been suckered into a swarmy scam of his own!

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

JFK: Camelot. Barry O: Scam-a-lot.

From Business Insider:

9 Famous Execs Who Majored In Philosophy

11 Reasons To Ignore The Haters And Major In The Humanities

Regardless...the young man's vid speaks for itself.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The thought also hits me that Barry was a Professor of Constitutional Law. Way to use that degree, Barry...said no honorable and truly educated American.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join