It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

no such thing as global warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
hi guys just a quick word

global warming is fake in my opinion ask yourselves this

how long have we been burning fossil fuels in comparison not very long do you know if we burn the same ammount of fossil fuels we do now on mars it will take 100 years to change the makeup of the atmosphere (im talking about pumping oxygen into mars not co2) now dont get me wrong i do belive in global warming to an extent but i belive that our environments work in cycles i think that there has been more ice ages than we know of simpley because of these cycles its painfully clear to me and others on earth changes tv that this is happening and we are about to enter the next cycle a lot of religions talk of such things just do the research whos with me!

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
hi go here it helps prove things work in cycles

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it seems that loads of volcaneos are awakening all over the world not just the ring of firea lot of techtonic activities are occuring like quakes in japan and guess what volcaneos pump out co2 which people think is us global warming but its strange that their all waking up @ roughly the same time eh? it helps prove my theoroy

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Now it MIGHT just be because im a bit tired, but that to me sounded contridictory, and perhaps hypocritical isnt the right word... but something like that.

We have been burning Fossil Fuels for about 250 years... and in the last 75, in huge mass scale, this contributes to Global Warming alot but not greatly.

Now would you care to tell me, how long Cows have been around and roughly how many there are in the world... I'd say theres probally about 10 billion Cattle in the world and have cattle have been around as long as man kind have, if not longer.

THERES your explaination of global warming.

I lost you when you started talking about Mars and things around and after that.... I would probally understand you better if you explained better and more detailed.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
meh im too tired too i think i should of waited b4 posting this but i stand by the fact that it moves in cycles

as for mars i read somewhere that if we put enough polution that we give out now it would take 100 years for it to become near breathable but i think thats wrong and im going quite off topic so yeh im gonna get some sleep lol

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
For the truth on global warming: www.envirotruth.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frosty
For the truth on global warming: www.envirotruth.org...

lets take some random quotes to see how credible this site is...

Terrorists with Tofu Breath

They are bomb-throwing Birkenstock brats. Wolves in hemp clothing. Enemies of scientific progress. Inveterate haters of humanity. They are environmental extremists and animal rights zealots. They are running loose. And they are endangering us all.

Man, I hate tofu and I'm an environmentalist as well, and I'm still on the fence on animal rights as well.....this is a broad sweeping generalisation if i ever saw one..

According to Alan Caruba's article on CSNNews.com, environmental organizations"..are wealthy beyond the comprehension of most Americans and others who support them in the belief they are 'protecting the environment' and saving animals from 'cruelty' and 'extinction.' " More

Now this is funny. I have been involved in environmental groups in the past(administrative stuff) for greenpeace, and I can tell you they get by....barely....

President Putin's Chief Economic Advisor speaks out against Kyoto science, Sir David King's attempts to suppress dissent at the Moscow science seminar and creeping Green propaganda.

AH yes anything that is against Big Oil and Big Coal is "creeping Green propaganda" man this is too rich. I guess I'll leave off for here and let someone else expose the lies being postulated as truth in this thread. DENY IGNORACE PEOPLE!

[edit on 25-11-2004 by sardion2000]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Excellent debate on this topic here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

E_T

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
For a thousandth time:
Amount of CO2 spewed out by volcanoes is miniscule compared to mankind's CO2 emissions!

Also volcanoes spew out aerosol particles which block/reflect sunlight very efficiently balancing their effect to climate. In fact big eruptions cause colder weather.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I agree.... aint no such thing as Global warming, u can all relax.

they said when we hit a billion the world cant sustain itself with anymore

they said years ago the oil would be gone by now

and they say the oil will be gone in about 40-50 years.
im just not buying it no more folks.... besides, moon has got the key to oil anyway, as a recent abovetopsecret article pointed out

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The evidence seems to suggest Global warming is real. The real question is if it is the result of mankinds actions or a natural geological process . Thats where the real debate is.

Some researchers claim Global warming is a natural geological process that could begin to reverse itself within 10 to 20 years. One thing for sure the earth has gone through many climate changes long before humans were effecting anything.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
So somebody is doing the "aint no such thing as Global warming"-march, huh?
The rest of the world is wrong and you are right, is that so? If we don�t reverse, then we�ll run out of air sooner than you wanna know... Kyoto stands for 61% of worldwide industrial emmissions, the US is 36%. But I shouldn�t nag about it. That�s just the way it is. Oxygene-no-mo... 10-15 years? sooner? Just find yourselves some good excuses for belching out all that CO...

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ok, Global Warming doesn't exist, I'll do what the congress does when it feels like changing the rules or wording.

Global Climatic change has been excalating in the last 40 years. Up until then, normal atmospheric proccess has been filtering out just about every thing we cough, belched and farted into the air. With current expulsion of CO2 and other gasses on the Kyoto list, we are exceeding what this little greenish-blue orb can suck down. What's the effect. More CO2 changes the radiation absorbsion of the air causing the air to respond differently. This leads to changes in weather patterns affecting crop growth, rain and snow patterns, tornados in places that would rarely see them. Polor melt where just a few degrees difference of higher temperatures causes acres of ice to disappear. Hurricane and Typhoon activity drasticly increasses during some cycles. Growth of warm climate trees reaching higher altiudes in the mountains. Disappearance of trees native to a cool weather climate such as maples in the New England states. Changes in bird migratory patterms due to changes at feeding and nesting sites. Changes in ocean temp and currents disrupting and already strained fishing industry. Climates that have enjoyed mild and damp seasons, not seeing more record temperatures and dry spells. If you don't see the changes, then you need to read into the details some more. You won't find these details on CNN, Newsmax or Talk Radio, take it upon yourself to Deny the Ignorance that media is propagating. Also don't confuse reality with movies like the "Day after Tomorrrow", great movie, but that was fiction with some facts thrown for good measure but serves as a wakeup call.

new topics

top topics

join