It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Mississippi man begins breathing in embalming room, coroner says.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
A Mississippi man sent shockwaves around the world when he stirred back to life in his body bag after he was pronounced dead. No this isn’t another sappy movie, this is in fact reality.
Holmes County, Mississippi Coroner Dexter Howard has confirmed that Walter Williams, who was declared dead Wednesday night, came back to life.

www.cnn.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-2-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wouldn't be the first time something like this happened. Some old myths started because people would come back after being buried and try clawing their way out of their coffin.

check this out

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

nighthawk1954
A Mississippi man sent shockwaves around the world when he stirred back to life in his body bag after he was pronounced dead. No this isn’t another sappy movie, this is in fact reality.
Holmes County, Mississippi Coroner Dexter Howard has confirmed that Walter Williams, who was declared dead Wednesday night, came back to life.

www.cnn.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-2-2014 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

I think they should check in to the work done by whoever declared the guy dead.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Well, congratulations to the undead gentleman and his family! What an auspicious happenstance for them all to find themselves caught up in!

That is, of course, fantastic news for them, but I found something I read in this report rather disturbing. The coroner is not a medical doctor.

HOLD ON JUST A DAMNED SECOND!

Coroner... Did I miss something there? The position of coroner, in any sensible state, nation, or principality, is one which requires by definition, a medical degree, and not just a degree, but staggering intelligence and expertise! Autopsies are performed by coroners, specifically trained to deal with dead bodies and identify causes of death! These are not tasks to give elected officials! What the hell is going on in Mississippi, that means a coroner could be any nut bar that won an election?

Is this an American thing? Does Coroner mean "partially educated halfwit that wouldn't be able to find a pulse, even if he had his fingers jammed into the aorta of a sports freak on epinephrine ?" in the states?

top topics

join