It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythical Chupacabra Shot And Killed On Texas Family’s Ranch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Chupacabra looks like a cross between a mangy dog and a starved pig. Ugly things, and they are not myth, just misunderstood.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
Chupacabra looks like a cross between a mangy dog and a starved pig. Ugly things, and they are not myth, just misunderstood.

They don't exist, at all. Never been documented.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The only mysterious thing I see deceased in that story is proof of intelligence. Was it there and lost at some point or did they make it this far in life at that level of ..deficiency? We May Never Know... (que In Search Of. . . music)

Oh, grats to the sharp shooter there. He dumped a scrawny canine at 240 yards. Not 250 I see they carefully note. 240yrds.

Cujo there was obviously a threat to women and children everywhere. It had to die, even out there at such remarkable distances.
edit on 28-2-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I got mange once....didn't realise it till I started attacking goats to drink their blood.....
A shot of pennecillin and were ok now.............but I still howl at the moon occasionally............
mangy Cayote.......

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I always thought the Chupacabra was a cross between a goat and some kind of reptile that supposedly sucks the blood from livestock? This thing definitely looks like some kind of dog.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

What is this, like the 20th one now? They have been killing them,even found one here in Missouri. They are Mexican/American wolf hybrids. Apparently they were never meant to breed together and yet due to insufficient gene pools because of people killing them,they are breeding. The outcome is this poor sad excuse of a canine.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
This was actually proven to be a wild dog with mange. This is not the Chupacabra. Any way I thought the Chupacabra was more like a bipedal lizard.

<< 1   >>

join