It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Make Announcement on Ukraine at 4:45 EST (Video & Transcript)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

beezzer

Onslaught2996
Conservatives are such hypocritical idiots. Start threads about Obama when he helps a country out..saying we are not the world`s police....then turn around and rag on him for not doing something in another country.

Jeez..you should keep your faux outrage straight.

Obama should lead, not follow.

Really, how hard is this to figure out?

He should be writing policy, not reacting and following all the time.

In your opinion what should he have done to be a leader on this issue? I haven't read the whole thread, so if I missed it I'm sorry.

I personally don't value sending messages all that much. I don't need anyone to tell me America is not to be #ed with. They could think whatever they want, opinion won't diminish the fact of our military might. When it's time for war, we will do what we do. I don't need to protect my ego with war. We have time to make proper assessments and develop a plan. There is no reason for us to rush in and take the front seat.

edit on Maram03am312014-03-03T03:26:33-06:0003America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Obama is a nobody, just another fool and a puppet of Private Western Central bankers.

What he says is like crazy drug addict on the street too far gone telling you about life and philosophy while looking to rob you.

Simple as that folks.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mahatche

I personally don't think Obama should attack Russia, I don't think Obama should NOT attack Russia

I THINK OBAMA SHOULD BE IN JAIL writing memoirs of Obama.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Should be like this

Reporter -"Mr. President, what do you think about the situation in the Ukraine?"

Obama-" I don't."

I for one would love it if we stopped ramming our noses into every pile of #ake we can find.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Sirrurg
I must say I always find this rethoric quite amusing. Since when exactly does the USA care for the people in other countries or their right of self-determination? Just waltzing in there and installing a fascist puppet dictatorship that tortures and kills dissenters as usual would be honest for a change.
since always.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join