It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roma Downey: Why we cut Satan from 'Son of God'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Firefly_
All this over the portrayal of fictional characters? Its retarded. If these people were truly doing "god's work" they would be out serving the poor and needy, not nit-picking over a fairy story.

Yes, a good candidate for the animated Image of the Beast. That false blonde being the beast, not Jesus of course. So comeon all pseudo Christians, let's worship the beast like you do in church every Sunday. This one speaks and moves like a duck, and coloured by 2000 years of false dogma mixed with pentecostal babbling and an Obamasatan.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by gardener

I don't see Satanists going to church every Sunday to hear about how righteous and upstanding they are compared to the rest of society. I don't see them sending around donation baskets so they can afford the wine they give to our children. I don't see Satanists going door to door at 6 in the morning. And I most certainly do not see Satanists jumping up and down in the forums yelling, "Hey! I'm a worshipper of Satan! I'm such a unique person!"

Well at least the Christians are pretty overt about it and you can just choose to ignore them, but honestly every time I turn on the television lately, it isn't christian ideologies that are being subtlety forced down my throat 24 hours a day. Let's point our fingers at anything except the giant pink elephant in the room.

edit on 3-3-2014 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join