It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The road to WWIII runs through Ukraine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The News source INTELLIHUB

Has put together a rather insightful and well researched why we have this current crisis. but I must admit they are the first to suggest openly that Russia is once again Empire building.

Most importantly, Putin is attempting to establish a Eurasian empire through the resurrection of many of the former Soviet Union States. This move is seen as being of paramount importance because the rise of this imperialistic Eurasian empire will propel the military prowess of the Russians on an equivalent level with the United States. Further, if the Russians and Chinese continue in their efforts to attempt to unseat the dollar as the world’s reserve currency, through the purchase of Iranian oil with gold, Russia must have the military muscle to back up this provocative move. The establishment of an Eurasian empire is of paramount importance to this strategy. Putin is keenly aware that without the Ukraine, Putin’s dreams of creating an Eurasian empire are dead.

if that is true then the Ukrainian State will only be the first of the former soviet prizes to be reclaimed...Sounding more and more like a Tom Clancy Novel uha?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

I cant see Russia Empire building but I can see them as trying not to be taken over by the Empire ...The one thing that comes to my mind as to Russia getting involved in that war is within the bible where it talks about putting hooks into their jaws to draw them in ...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

I'm certainly no expert on Russia, Putin, or the Ukraine. but this one news story does seem to clear up a lot of the why do it?
I guess we'll find out if their right in 5 weeks--- in another section of the story they also add

Ultimately, for reasons of national survival, Putin cannot, and will not allow the Ukraine to join the European Union. Yet, in five weeks, the European Union commences talks with the Ukraine in which the possibility of establishing a free trade agreement between the two parties with the intent of moving the Ukraine into the EU.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Putin is making the right move I think . Not that I support him or Syria or Iran for that matter but because we don't need no one world Empire and if what was stated in the artical is true it would only be a matter of years before the Anglo-american establishment does control the whole show ....Who is going to vote for the new world order ..not that it's not going to happen but geeee .

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Were I Putin; I would take the Western funding of the protestors as a Declaration of War. Initially I was on the side of the protestors, however upon deeper investigation I have found that the entire "insurrection" was funded and prodded along by Western Groups, one of which is a pet of George Soros.

Putin has every right to be pissed off and every right in bring the Russian Army into the Ukraine. IMO the USA better keep the heck out of this fight as we have already caused enough trouble and should WW3 breakout the USA would be at fault.

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why world war 3? How would this lead to a global conflict? Granted most of the world would be on one side and the conflict would be pretty one sided. Why would Russia start a war it has zero chance of winning?

posted on Feb, 28 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

MrSpad
Why world war 3? How would this lead to a global conflict?

Best answer so far, onesidedness though has now't to do with it.

edit on 28-2-2014 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Previously I also thought so, this is WW3 ignition....

but now I doubt it, this is not WW3, but just a new path to it, reasons :

New president installed by bankers - seems they dont want WW3 yet ? So fast!
Europe open their hand so eagerly - Looks like they want to end this fast and simple, unlike Turkey scenario.
Russia interest mainly in part of the country, not all of them, the Black Sea and pipes.
Russia interest in their oil business dwarf their interest in the country, if Russia really want Ukraine, they entered it already.
USA and western block (read NATO) seems silent on military movement, they could use "protecting neighbour country as excuse" , but nope ?.

Looks much like a mutual agreement already achieved -
Russia get the eastern part and Black sea domination through "occupation"
Western block get other part of Ukraine.
Pipe will continue pumping oil, $$$ to Russia + Parts of Ukraine + Black Sea, deal ?
Bankers owned Ukraine and EU support it and its urgent.

and I'm not Ukraine/Russia/EU/NATO expert, looks like the country will divide into 2.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

The most effective way to shut down a good thread and bury a great topic

Say its already been talked about and post a link to a "similar" thread that you prefer because......

This is a very interesting turn of events, and the more threads talking about it the more truth may be found

Shutting down threads is censorship!!!!

Go USSR!

Wait, what?

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
All of these uprisings seem to be funded by power countries for their own self gain, never in the case of the people fighting for the change. Russia wants to save its oil/trade routes whilst the US just loves to get involved and throw money around. Plus in this scenario, piss off Putin.
Its all good funding uprisings to overthrow governments, but who really takes charge once it happens.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   

MrSpad
Why world war 3? How would this lead to a global conflict? Granted most of the world would be on one side and the conflict would be pretty one sided. Why would Russia start a war it has zero chance of winning?

Correction: NOBODY would win. If nukes are used then the world is finished. All life on Earth would be destroyed and every one would be dead. There might be a handful of survivors but horribly mutated and more like living corpses. I would rather go out with the bang and flash.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.inquisitr.com...
FORMER ADVISOR SAYS PUTIN HAS BEEN PLANNING WWIII SINCE 2003
"Vladimir Putin has been planning for the past decade a plan to spark a major war in the Baltic region, a former adviser to the Russian president said, with the invasion of Ukraine and capture of Crimea the first step.

"Speaking at a conference in Lithuania, former presidential adviser Andrey Illarionov said Putin has been planning for a major war since at least 2003.

"Illarionov referred to a 2008 article from Russian Journal that outlined a plan for Russia to attack Crimea, moving westward until the capital of Kiev was captured."

georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov...
GEORGE W. BUSH AND PUTIN MEET AT CAMP DAVID, IN SEPT. 2003
"PRESIDENT PUTIN: Thank you very much. Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. First of all, I would like to cordially thank the President of the United States of America, Mr. Bush, for his invitation. Our host has created, beginning yesterday, a very relaxed and tranquil atmosphere, conducive to having a calm and open, very frank talk on the major problems and on the broader picture of relations between Russia and the United States.

"Our talks today have once again confirmed that our relations are based on a clear vision and a clear understanding of special responsibility of Russia and the United States for ensuring international security and strengthening strategic stability. We have convinced -- we have proven once again that our partnership is not subject to political deal making.

"Despite all the difficulties that we have to overcome, the spirit and the basic principles of our relationship have remained the same: mutual confidence, openness, predictability and consideration and respect of interests of each other. We value very much the level of relationship that we have reached with the United States."

www.reuters.com...
(March 2012) OBAMA MESSAGE TO PUTIN: 'I'LL HAVE MORE FLEXIBILITY AFTER THE ELECTION'

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

The first is a typical propaganda piece, because it has been offset by the wikileaks memo of William J. Burns.

Source

That`s how you get screwed by media.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: fabricofsociety2014
All of these uprisings seem to be funded by power countries for their own self gain, never in the case of the people fighting for the change. Russia wants to save its oil/trade routes whilst the US just loves to get involved and throw money around. Plus in this scenario, piss off Putin.
Its all good funding uprisings to overthrow governments, but who really takes charge once it happens.

You nailed it and honestly these uprisings to overthrow governments have never worked.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

"You nailed it, and honestly these uprisings to overthrow governments have never worked."

Very true!

Throw in the CIA as the Global Drug Dealer AND endless foreign gov. meddler for "regime change" at the behest of the greedy Global Elitists, and this is usually how wars start anymore in areas with "desired resources". Wikileaks released memos about how U.S. CIA "contractors" (usually ex-Spec Ops) had to hunt up and train Syria's "rebels" starting in 2009.

Why? Because the Global Elitists wanted in on a "potential" gas/oil pipeline that would run thru Syria to Europe. So when Elitist John Kerry got appointed Sec. of State last year, he almost immediately started drum-beating for war in Syria. (And all those "gassed babies" he was using as justification for intervention? The gas really came from our trained rebels - NOT the Syrian government!)

And now we're battling super-rebels called the ISIL, who have endless financial resources and are so professional that the suspicion is they were trained by "someone's" Spec Ops. (If they came out of the U.S., and are still embedded in the ISIL, then that might explain why we are so hesitant to bomb the forces direction.)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Winning a nuclear war would be worse than loosing.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
World War III, a proxy war between USA and Russia, is fought in the Middle East. Lucky for us Westerners, huh.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
No it doesnt brah!! Not even close. it runs through the Middle east. ukraine was a side who who is just about expired.

originally posted by: HardCorps
The News source INTELLIHUB

Has put together a rather insightful and well researched why we have this current crisis. but I must admit they are the first to suggest openly that Russia is once again Empire building.

Most importantly, Putin is attempting to establish a Eurasian empire through the resurrection of many of the former Soviet Union States. This move is seen as being of paramount importance because the rise of this imperialistic Eurasian empire will propel the military prowess of the Russians on an equivalent level with the United States. Further, if the Russians and Chinese continue in their efforts to attempt to unseat the dollar as the world’s reserve currency, through the purchase of Iranian oil with gold, Russia must have the military muscle to back up this provocative move. The establishment of an Eurasian empire is of paramount importance to this strategy. Putin is keenly aware that without the Ukraine, Putin’s dreams of creating an Eurasian empire are dead.

if that is true then the Ukrainian State will only be the first of the former soviet prizes to be reclaimed...Sounding more and more like a Tom Clancy Novel uha?

top topics

join