It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream't my uncle died and he did!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This scarry thing happend last week whilst i was off work,

you see my uncle tommy has been very ill recently, he had cancer of the stomach and it was quite advanced.
(well really its my mothers uncle, but I've always called him that)

his urnia?(spelling) burst or somthing and was admitted to hospital friday before last, on the tuesday they sent him home after some treatment.

now this is where it gets weird.

I don't really know him that much, which sounds awfull but his health wasnt of much concern to me. so I wasnt thinking of him a lot.

anyway last friday I had a experiance whilst asleep It was like a dream
but I could "see" all my room and it felt real even though my head was under my covers.
and It felt more like a halucination than a dream.

I heard a voice Kinda sounded like my granmothers or my uncle tommys wife ethel, not quite shure who she said

TOMMY HAS PASSED AWAY. then i felt a very strong presence of someone leaving my room with a loud rumbling sound.

when I woke up I thought that it was freaky and felt diffrent to a Dream

however later that day when my mum came home she said
she had some bad news and she said

TOMMY HAD PASSED AWAY last night!!!

I went cold and never told my mum that i heard the voice.

I did however ask her at what time he died and it was before my dream
at 6pm in the evening (my dream was about 5:00 in the morning after)

can someone please tell my what this was?

its not a premenition, coz he died before the dream

coincidance?

I have been experimenting with hemi-sync audio and asteral projection excecivly the last two weeks
that could explain the seeing my room in the dark

also I knew nothing before the dream about that maybe he dident have long left and as i said It wasnt really on my mind.

was I picking up the strong emotions of his wife ethel? and heard the words she might of said to someothe reletive at that time of my dream?

should I tell my mum or gran about this or will it upset them?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sorry to hear of your loss.

I am thinking maybe the voices you heard (grandma, aunt) where around you because they are your guardians and they saw that he passed and were off to greet him when you over heard what they said.

Maybe they'll bring Tommy back to watch over you as well.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   

you heard (grandma, aunt) where around you because they are your guardians and they saw that he passed and were off to greet him when you over heard what they said.

intresting, but my gran and aunt are still very much alive.

still Im not shure it was their voice. It could have been some other dead reletive of mine.

whyy would I hear it was they talking directly to me?

this experience has opend up a whole load of spiritual questions
about myself, life, life after death and interaction between consiencness

[edit on 23-11-2004 by TrentReznor]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
No matter that you were not consciously thinking of him, in your subconscious you still held him in your memory. You knew what he was suffering from and knew what was likely to happen. Maybe your subconscious 'took over' atthe time in order to warn you of what it/you already knew would happen.

If the 'dream' you had happened at the exact time of his death, it is quite possibly you expereinced either a telepathic event or even a OOBE.
If not, then there is still the possibilty of a precognitive dream, such as ones I have had in the past. The only difference is that you knew he was ill, whereas at the time I had my dreams, the people I dreamed of were healthy (but died within a time frame of 1-3 months)

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

in your subconscious you still held him in your memory. You knew what he was suffering from and knew what was likely to happen.

true Pisky, I thought this, that it was in my subconscious.
and probly was nothing more than that.

but somthing is telling me otherwise
like the fact it wasn't dream like.

and although I knew he was ill nobody really told me the severaty of it.

and at the begining of the "dreamlet" I looked at the clock and it said 4:45
coz I didn't think I was dreaming at the time and thats what I do when I awake.

after the episode I lay inbed for 15 mins,I looked at the clock and it was about 5:10

it could be possable that what I picked up was "chatter" of my aunt telling a reletive at 4:45 that morning.

as I don't think they were talking directly to me, it was like overhearing.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Sorry for your loss ...

I can say the same but i did lose him.. my brother ,i was +-16 years old (33 now) & i will never forget i was watching "the cosby show" & all of a sudden i got this ice cold feeling in my heart/soul that something happened to my older brother,straight away i could not keep quiet & told my mother..she did not doubt me & phoned his place straight away,with no answer,my father was not @ home so we waited it out.bout 1 hour (more or less) we got a call from hospital that my brother was in a serious car accident & is in icu.
But he survived,but still to this day never spoke to him about it,& will not.

I have spoken to other people who have dreamt or while being conscious that they knew or that the certain person came to them before or after passing on.

I cannot say what the reason is but i believe it is when people are very close spiritually ,even if they are family or not...you can be thousands of km/miles away from each other & get a " feeling" all of a sudden..i believe it is spiritual..and it does not just happen when people pass on ,it happens when that certain person endures pain (emotionally) as well.

[edit on 23-11-2004 by ChandlerBing]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I have a story very similar. My paternal grndmother passed away on August 19 1986. The night she passed away, I had a dream that she came to me almost angelic like. In my dream, she told me that she loved me and she would always watch over me. I woke up and went to my dads room and woke him up and made him call my grandfather. Apparently , she passed away while I was sleeping. I have told a few people about this, and I keep hearing, "Man, wernt you freaked?" The honest to God truth is I never felt that way. In the dream, I had a feeling of calmness, and when I woke up, I felt a sense of calmness.

Anyway,
Whats up Chanandler Bing

new topics

top topics

join