Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 99
<< 96  97  98   >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Wait, I don't think that is the bike I saw. Wasn't it a picture of you on a bike, looked like maybe a full dresser, maybe purple or maroon?

Orrrrr,,,I've just lost my mind.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Lucky you, my other half is like that too he is lucky..

is the HTC one on the android thing? the operating thingo I forgot the name, but I am used to iphones but totally over them they are not made to last that is for sure after a few years they start to mess up really bad for no reason, and the updates use all my storage on my phone, over it lol.

Chiefs - I will post the recipe if you like for the chicken spaghetti?? I laughed when it clicked in my head how you love chickens and im talking about chicken spaghetti haha, its honestly good though, with heaps of parmesan aswell I love that stuff lol I put it in my burgers that I make aswell just a bit it tastes good.

hope everyone is doing great! first day of school holidays here so I have all 3 kids home its not even 8am and I am over it haha.

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Hey Darkblade I hope you and your family have a very good Christmas aswell!!! that you're awesome gif made me LMAO. lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Wait, I don't think that is the bike I saw. Wasn't it a picture of you on a bike, looked like maybe a full dresser, maybe purple or maroon?

Orrrrr,,,I've just lost my mind.

No you're fine

My current bike is maroon and massive. That's the picture you saw

The blue one is what I'm toying with the idea of getting.

Sanity restored

Good morning all

Cody

posted on Dec, 19 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

She's a beauty Cody. Looks fast. She looks manageable. Does Mrs. C like to ride with you? You know over here we have Sturgis in August, massive bike gathering. www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com...
edit on 19-12-2014 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98   >>

join