It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Yes it is!, and it is a bit crazy, how excited you get, when you find you lost "extra" pair. Dang puppy ate my old driving glasses.
Everyone is good here, except I fear for my rooster. He has taken to attacking the husband, when his back is turned. I was told last night, "one more time, and I will ax him, honey" LOL

Just trying to get through the holidays. 95% done with the shopping. And excited to take the grandson's to our family Christmas this year. One year old twin boys should keep everyone hopping!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
That's evil LOL

So roast cockerel for Sunday lunch is it ? Here's a recipe for you.

Boil said cockerel with an axe head for 5 hours, after 5 hours remove the bird from the water, eat the axe head.

We're off to see mum dad and my sister's lot for Christmas, roast ducks Christmas day. Roast rib of of beef boxing day, it's Christmas in the kitchen for me again, luckily I love it.

Cody

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Actual day of Christmas, will be spent home, with just the hubby, and I am fine with that. My youngest will probably come over on Christmas eve, where we will eat terribly unhealthy snack food, and partake in a few libations. And I will probably torture him and his girl, and the hubby by making them watch "A Christmas Story" for the 100th time.

If you can't torture you children, who can you?

You can come cook for me if you'd like. I really like doing it, but usually only once a week. If I must. LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

You send the ticket and I'll be on the next plane outta here LOL. Mrs C can walk she'll get there eventually

Yeah I love teasing my son, especially now he's all loved up, I'll call him and ask if he's going to Jerusalem to see his girlfriend and if he says yes I say "I'd be a bad father if I didn't tell you to remember your condoms " You can hear him go red on the other end of the phone LOL.

Then I'll call his video call his mobile and embarrass him in front of her, she thinks it's hilarious to see him squirm. I like her a lot LOL

Cody

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thats great! Oh your one of them people that can eat what you like and never gain weight? Pfft lol not fair.

What phone did you end up getting? I upgrade mine in a couple weeks thank god well 8th January (my daughter has to have surgery to have her adenoids removed that day too) i get out of my rip off contract aswell lol mines a iphone 4s its ancient and its so slow it freezes more than my laptop, i think i may switch to a galaxy.

a reply to: Night Star

Your probably finished shopping & stuff by now but i hope you enjoyed your day! Yum chinese buffet ! This thread just makes me hungry!

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Great too see you in here chiefs i was wondering where you were! Oh Gmail i can't even work it haha! How frustrating though my email is like that but its all junk and i never open the junk so i have like 10,000 unread emails lol im lazy but i check it all the time too make sure i don't miss anything important..

Everything is great here i still have a bit too sort for christmas but ill get it done! Just when i think i may have it sorted i don't lol, i even made a list aswell!

You have never heard of chicken spaghetti? Oh its the best, way better than with beef mince! Same as bolognese but no mince. For mine i usually just use chicken breast diced small but traditional way uses chicken peices .. Either way its so good!!

Well better go get the little one ready for her second last day of school for the year! Yay , her class party is today so she was up super early, very unlike her lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Rooster attacking the husband. Hahahahaha!I could picture that in my head. LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

My Christmas shopping is all done. Now picking out a few things for myself from the money my Mom gave me.

posted on Dec, 16 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You look cute in your Santa hat Cody. Um, your avatar I mean.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Just popping in to say Hi Bolters! Love reading about what everyone is up to.

Timely and Shana I hope you are proud of your country and the way you handled the Cafe crisis. Heroic actions, and taking time after to comfort the Muslim community with the "I'll Ride With You" campaign. Really wonderful, shows your countries character. Example to us all.

Night love Chinese and lunching with the girls. Always a good time. Shopping, not my thing. I am an on-liner. lol Not a fan of crowds.

Cody charming and delightful as always. Your son has a girlfriend in Jerusalem? That is neat, and I would love to have been able to go there. It isn't even remotely the same but I lived in a city that has three distinct populations all in an uneasy balance with each other, makes life interesting.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Hey Schist i hope that you are doing well

Yes very very proud of my country! Through every crisis we go through we always pull together and we always help eachother, even complete strangers thats just how we do it

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Sad couple of days.

Sad day on the funny pics thread too ...

I only just found out ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a link to a tribute in my post.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I had no idea! So sad to lose another member of our community.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
Sad couple of days.

Sad day on the funny pics thread too ...

I only just found out ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a link to a tribute in my post.

Timely you're a good man, and a good mate........................My sincere thanks for linking in Fort's thread.
Very thoughtful of you

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus
Thats great! Oh your one of them people that can eat what you like and never gain weight? Pfft lol not fair.

What phone did you end up getting? I upgrade mine in a couple weeks thank god well 8th January (my daughter has to have surgery to have her adenoids removed that day too) i get out of my rip off contract aswell lol mines a iphone 4s its ancient and its so slow it freezes more than my laptop, i think i may switch to a galaxy.

Your probably finished shopping & stuff by now but i hope you enjoyed your day! Yum chinese buffet ! This thread just makes me hungry!

Yep I can eat like a horse and never put on an ounce
No beer belly here

I just got the HTC one, it's a wicked phone (wicked in a good way) my old phone was a galaxy S2 and I loved it right up to the point it got a virus or whatever happened to it. The only reason I upgraded is because I couldn't surf ATS LOL.

Cody

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Cody charming and delightful as always. Your son has a girlfriend in Jerusalem? That is neat, and I would love to have been able to go there. It isn't even remotely the same but I lived in a city that has three distinct populations all in an uneasy balance with each other, makes life interesting.

And she's quite the looker as well

Jerusalem is probably my favourite city in the world, everything from the holy sites, to the nightclubs are in a different league. I just sort of lose myself for hours every time I go there.

I saw Carmen with the old city as a backdrop years ago, simply inspiring, could have done without the Arabic call to prayer in the middle of though LOL

Cody

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You are a doll! But I'm not stupid. LOL I'd get her a first class, you a coach.
And isn't it nice when your children actually find someone you like? Since mine are 25 and 22, I've met some train wrecks, that I had to "grin and bear it" though. I love my youngest's girl now. Just took her out with a friend and her daughter last week. Had a blast!

@ shana I'm going to have to try that chicken spaghetti, hubby isn't a huge fan of chicken, (apparently alive or dead, LOL) but he loves Italian, so he will at least try it. I sort of figured out the gmail, but found it's easier with the nook than my phone. weird.

@ Star. If I thought I could get it on video, without a divorce, I would be all over it.
I'm still trying to figure out why the stupid rooster waits until our back is turned, as he has done it once to me, too. I chased that little bugger all over the coop for that. Now, I just don't turn my back to him, and haven't had a problem.

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I'm used to cattle class chiefs

Some of my happiest memories (before I married the cuddle monster) are of me slumming it out in the desert all alone and just being amazed at the stars, or with a girlfriend sharing the experience, or on the shores of the sea of Galilee, always hitch hiking , never paying for a room and always happy.

I've been a very lucky guy

All I need is a video of a guy being attacked by a rooster and my life is complete LOL

Dare you

Cody

posted on Dec, 17 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
OMG that rooster sounds comical as hell! LOL

Cody you should have been a hippie. LOL

posted on Dec, 18 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I think I was and just didn't realize it Night

I'm off to work...........................Must be your bedtime LOL

Catch you all later, have a great day/night one and all.

Cody

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

join