It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

You would see alot of storm activity where you are hey? Do you ever get affected by the Cyclones etc? I love storms not the really scary kind though or the kinds that put your power out for like 24 hours..

Do you have the NBN net where you are? I need too find out about that and transfer my internet for my new house im with IInet and they said it will take them like 2 weeks too sort it once we move in, lucky my contracts up i think ill find someone else thats ages! I can't go that long without internet...

Oh PS next time take photos of the electrical storm if you can! Lol
edit on 24-11-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shana91aus

You would see alot of storm activity where you are hey? Do you ever get affected by the Cyclones etc? I love storms not the really scary kind though or the kinds that put your power out for like 24 hours..

Do you have the NBN net where you are? I need too find out about that and transfer my internet for my new house im with IInet and they said it will take them like 2 weeks too sort it once we move in, lucky my contracts up i think ill find someone else thats ages! I can't go that long without internet...

Oh PS next time take photos of the electrical storm if you can! Lol

Got photos and vid from a galaxy S5.

Haven't uploaded them yet ...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Asfar as NBN is concerned - you will only get optic fibre to your door if you are in a new estate.

Everyone else will have to make do with it to the junction ... with standard crappiness the rest of the way !

( from aTelstra techies mouth )

Hopefully different in WA .

edit on 24-11-2014 by Timely because: specifics.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Im actually moving in too a new estate so maybe I will have it then i think you can check online?? i don't know.. lol. Im actually not even entirely sure what it is i just heard its fast, why'd they bother spending so much money on it if not everyone can have it ??? I know that someone my mum knows, their entire street has it but their house it stops at their house lol that would suck. I guess they choose where they want it then.

You will have too share the storm pics when you get a chance.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I love Yorkshire puddings my dads ex wife , my former step mum was from England, uh Blackpool I believe, and she always made them with roasts they are awesome I have never attempted them myself but want too,

Easy peasy lemon squeasy (Makes about 4)

Take a dessert spoon of plain flower and whack it in a bowl

Add 1 large egg (personally I salt and use cracked black pepper corns)

Shove in a small amount of milk and get a fork whisk like hell

Add more milk a bit at a time until it flows like thickish cream.................... Take that baby and put it in the fridge.

Put a cup cake tin in the oven Gas 6ish 180 -200 C I have no idea about F but pour in some oil into the cups 6mm 1/4 inch or so it's not a science.

Let the oil heat for 15 -20 mins, take that baby out the fridge and be ready. (If you're doing roast potatoes par boil them until the edges are easily fork pokeable if you get my drift, and put the lid on the saucepan after removing the water, shake that pan like your life depends on it and fluff those tatties) Have the batter and tatties ready to go.

Take out the flat tattie pan with heated oil and CAREFULLY ad the fluffed tatties, (they should sizzle) turn them until they are covered in oil and shove in the oven.

Remove the cup cake thingy with oil for the puddings and pour the batter in (Do this as fast as possible whilst avoiding injury) whack it back in the oven close that door and avoid it for at least 15 minutes. If you have a glass door you can peak.

Don't forget to turn the tatties at about 15-20 minutes

Hey presto Yorkshire pud and roast tatties

My next lesson is gravy LOL

Cody

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Congrats too your son on his engagement! Is your son going to be going with her too England?

He will go over for a week or two at some stage. He has just started his necessary two year stint ($70K PA) as a psychologist so he will have to cram it in somehow. After that, he will be a Registered Psychologist.

I am very proud of him.

P

You've got my mobile number P

Use it and know he's always got a place to be safe

Cody

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hello All!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Hello All!!!!!!!!!

Good *checks watch* Day, Night

Have an awesome day, make a difference in a kids life, doesn't have to be massive, it may just snowball

Cody

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Take a dessert spoon of plain flower and whack it in a bowl

Errrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmm flour

Cody

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey guys, I am home, finally. Went in at 12:15 my time, didn't get into surgery until 3:15. I am really tired. It all went well. Surgeon feels positive about it said it didn't look like Hodgkin's. I go next week to get the results.

Thank you all so much for your caring and support. I really felt like a super woman I had so many in spirit there with me. It meant a great deal to me, you guys are the best!! Gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow. Hugs all around.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Yah! Great news. Way to go!

Now you can relax.

P

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   

A great way to start my day schist...Thanks

Good news and good coffee

Off to reclaim my bench in the workshop !!

Wish me luck
Cody

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Thankyou!!! I have saved all that and will be making them very soon! I will let you know how I go, hopefully not a fail, the way you put it seems pretty easy so im sure ill be fine!

haha flower.. o.O

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

So happy too hear that it went well for you and that the surgeon is feeling positive about it ! that's great!!!
Very happy too hear it & I hope next week rolls around as quickly as possible for you I know it sucks waiting for results, especially ones like that.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Morning guys! Feeling fine! The neck is still numb, lol.

Good luck Cody! How is the toe bro? Yorkshire pudding, now I know how. Had a giggle at your wacking, take the baby out, and thingy. hehehe You are the colorful chef.

What a terrific group of people to start the day with. Shana another thing I am looking forward to is hearing about all the choices as you build your new home. That will be exciting.

pheonix I would for sure use that number. The only downside I can see is that Cody will spoil him rotten. lol

Night Star Your pictures are always charming. I love seeing them. I enjoy seeing them in the INTRODUCTIONS thread, so welcoming for the noobs. Nice. Cheers me right up.

Timely, do not ever stop being you. Part Labrador pup, part Teddy Bear and Mr. Mischief all rolled into one exuberant package!

Have a great day/evening everyone!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hi guys

Well that's another over at work
one bench reclaimed (after 2 hours shifting rubbish and tools)

So on to the next contract, seemingly with plenty of time so that'll go belly up within a week, and we'll be lurching towards the next crises *shrugs*

Hope all is well with you all and I'll catch you as and when.

Cody

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Good day all

The toe is aching the brain is fuddled and the coffee
could be a LOT better.

Got a boring day ahead and missing my kids.

Ipod on ............... World off

Wishing you all a great day

Cody

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Yes I can not wait for that! it will be fun getting too choose all the colours of everything for it as well!!!

Well Friday is the day we move so today and tomorrow im just trying too do last minute stuff but majority of the packing and cleaning is done so im happy.. Hope you are feeling well after your biopsy! I know day after some procedures can be painful.

Cody ~ Sorry too hear that you are missing your kids! Boring days suck, too much time for thinking!

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Hey mate! Music is a great distraction !

Can you jump on the dog'n'bone and say g'day - let them know your thoughts ??

I'm sure they would love to hear from you ...

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join