It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The bolt hole (Replacing the Morning coffee thread)

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sunday dinner at Cody's house sounds so good. Homey and celebratory all at the same time. A family tradition it seems as every Sunday has you cooking away. Your Mrs. must love that.

Shana, I love hearing about your move, and like Cody I can't wait to hear about how you make the new place your own, and how that new kitchen inspires the inner chef.

For chiefsmom, how are the frozen Chickens? Is that heated dog bowl doing the trick? What is that going to do to your electric bill? I ask because I used to try and figure out how to heat the water for the wild birds.

NightStar, where are you gal? Miss your input on here.

I am having a biopsy on my neck tomorrow around noon. Otherwise I am fine, lol. Rainy here today, but we need it so it is all good. The arctic air has departed for now, temps in the 40's f.
edit on 23-11-2014 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: cody599

Sorry mate !

Fierce electrical storm here for the last coupla hrs. !

Home internet is kaput !

Using a crappy dongle for now ( better than an android - marginally !).

Cheers mate .. with you in spirit/or beers ...

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Hey schist !

Good wishes and thoughts are with you for tomorrow !!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

No worries mate I know you're with me in spirit

Just catching up with the rugby, watching Oz V Ireland then later I'll watch the England game

Cody

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I am having a biopsy on my neck tomorrow around noon. Otherwise I am fine, lol. Rainy here today, but we need it so it is all good. The arctic air has departed for now, temps in the 40's f.

My very best wishes for you tomorrow schist.

*Runs to check the roast potatoes*

I love my roast on a Sunday, tradition and family time, just wish I could share it with more people.

Cody

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I had a big roast today, celebrating my eldest's engagement.

We probably do these things very differently though.

It was a lovely meal. The meat was so tender, it was falling apart as I carved it.

P

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I just had eyes bigger than belly syndrome LOL

Seriously P all my very best to the happy couple, they can name their first born Cody or Tony, as they see fit

Cody

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Cheers mate

The rugby was a good match but a bad result for you, the last 10 minutes you guys should have had that.

I raise a glass to you and all my ATS family on this the most important day of the F1 season. Knowing you are doing the same makes it that much more special.

Cody

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
GET IN THERE Lewis

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cody

edit on 23/11/14 by cody599 because: crap spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Well done to Lewis !! A deserved Championship win !

You must be chuffed mate !

Ricciardo did well for a fourth placed finish, as well as third in the championship.

What is a Vettel ???

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I hope your biopsy proves to be benign. If it isn't, I have lived through cancer and can help with support and all.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Congratulations on your eldest's engagement!!! Wishing her a world of love and joy!

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
To Cody and everyone else, I hope you are all well.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone for the support.

pheonix358 congratulations on adding a new member to your family, may it bring you joy.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thank you. The little lass and I don't seem to have hit it off, but, such is life. My son seems happy and that is the main thing.

She just finished her degree in teaching and is taking up a six month teaching job in England. The world seems strange to me.

P

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
That's great! sounds like a great weekend! Yeah must be really good having 2 days off rather than 1 I don't work so wouldn't really know but my partner only gets Sunday's off as well majority of the time and it sucks! feels like he doesn't even have a day off.. yum slow cooked pork that sounds soooo good!!! I love Yorkshire puddings my dads ex wife , my former step mum was from England, uh Blackpool I believe, and she always made them with roasts they are awesome I have never attempted them myself but want too, they look complex though lol its similar too a pancake batter right? that post has made me wicked hungry haha!

Wishing you all the best with your biopsy! I had too have one not long ago on my chest near my arm for skin cancer, I was so worked up over it, but it was totally fine I didn't feel a thing. Will have you in my thoughts! and thankyou! I have been wanting to post recipe threads in the cooking section but wanted too do them detailed with photos, I will have more space in my new kitchen so I can do that! I love cooking so it should be great! I can make most things really well especially Italian food (im half Italian) except for cakes I haven't mastered cakes yet. Glad too hear that Arctic Air has parted now that sounded freezing lol.

a reply to: Night Star
Hope you are well too Night, I had been wondering where you were

was it like an electrical lightning storm? we had one of them here a couple of weeks ago it was insane man! there was lighting bolts coming down all over the roads and everywhere, in too peoples homes, a few people got hurt and hospitalised but they were okay and other than that all was okay apart from power outages..

Congrats too your son on his engagement! Is your son going to be going with her too England?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Congrats too your son on his engagement! Is your son going to be going with her too England?

He will go over for a week or two at some stage. He has just started his necessary two year stint ($70K PA) as a psychologist so he will have to cram it in somehow. After that, he will be a Registered Psychologist.

I am very proud of him.

P

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

That's excellent! I would be proud too!! It will be hard for them having a long distance relationship, I think that usually it will either make or break a relationship, how sweet of him to propose just before she leaves!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Shana91aus

Hey Shana !

Yes fierce electrical storm with bulk lightening - at all angles!

Copping another storm now, albeit a standard type coastal storm.

Home internet is still RS. On a crappy dongle that is not quite as good as dial up ! Pfft !!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Frustrating Timely. You needs your net! Nature drama is kind of fun, she can really put on a show. Hope it's over soon bud.

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join